• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I have these codes from tsilon:

$10 off Soul Sacrifice
$20 off The Last of Us

First person to quote the code they want will have it sent to them through PM, as always.

zroid

Banned
where can i buy a 3ds xl cradle? its like $30 on the nintendo online store :O, lol

Maybe NOA will be generous and offer these through Club Nintendo, as NCL has for Japan

VOQimhd.png

ahahahahahaha

sikkinixx

Maybe NOA will be generous and offer these through Club Nintendo, as NCL has for Japan

VOQimhd.png

ahahahahahaha

Nintendo is such a bunch of assholes sometimes. Really... fuck me... >:|

But getting Mario 64 for 200 coins is tempting... but holding out for the inevitable Wii U release is the smarter play... hmhmmm

aechris

Anyone else order Pandora's Tower from Future Shop, just to have it list as "Out of Stock" on launch (today)? Second time this has happened. Bullshit. EBGames it is from now on, I guess.

Jessicat

If anyone sees a local retailer in Toronto break street date for Soul Hackers, spread the word. :)
Now I feel bad that I didn't see this before, VGP almost always breaks the street date XD I got a call on friday for my Soul Hackers pre-ordered copy, though I still haven't picked it up yet; no way to play it so I'm not as hyped for it :/ Gotta go pre-order SMT4 though, lol

...And again I ask, are there any 3DS XL deals going on? ^^;

Leeness

Nooooo so the unthinkable has happened. My original 60gb PS3 is on it's last legs. :(

I know that PS3s are around $279 or so. Is there any sale anyone can think of that might be coming up? Should I hold out or just grab one?

Nooooo so the unthinkable has happened. My original 60gb PS3 is on it's last legs. :(

I know that PS3s are around $279 or so. Is there any sale anyone can think of that might be coming up? Should I hold out or just grab one?

You can have it repaired for $130 or so, although you'll only get a 3 month warranty vs a year now.

Hm...I don't know if I want to go with that option because I don't think I'm going to pick up a PS4 right away, so I want something that will last for a while.

Hang in with it for a little longer man.

My launch PS3 is still strong, though I barely use it anymore. I will have to turn it on for The Last Of Us though.

I'm planning to pick up the PS4 at launch, so I hope this will stick through it.

zroid

Banned
I'm really hoping Tsilon is good to us again this year during E3 :lol

I'm going to need a ton of help if I want to buy all these 3DS games (and I REALLY DO)

frequency

Tsilon really helped me expand my gaming experience. I took chances and played games I would never have purchased if not for their discount codes.

How is "Tsilon" pronounced anyway?

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
I'm really hoping Tsilon is good to us again this year during E3 :lol

I'm going to need a ton of help if I want to buy all these 3DS games (and I REALLY DO)

I bought so many 3DS and Vita games for $20 last year thanks to tsilon. Kingdom Hearts, Gravity Rush, Layton 5, Luigi's Mansion 2... I REALLY hope they bring that perk back.

wingz

Tsilon really helped me expand my gaming experience. I took chances and played games I would never have purchased if not for their discount codes.

How is "Tsilon" pronounced anyway?

My guess is Si-Lon (T being silent). That would be totally awesome if they did have that perk.

In other news FS has T1 get Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen for free (not $40 gift card, only trade 2 for $60 gc). Could be awesome if you can find a $19.99 qualifier.

Sajjaja

My guess is Si-Lon (T being silent). That would be totally awesome if they did have that perk.

In other news FS has T1 get Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen for free (not $40 gift card, only trade 2 for $60 gc). Could be awesome if you can find a $19.99 qualifier.

IS it on their site or flyer or what?

Leeness

Hang in with it for a little longer man.

My launch PS3 is still strong, though I barely use it anymore. I will have to turn it on for The Last Of Us though.

I'm planning to pick up the PS4 at launch, so I hope this will stick through it.

I don't think I can if I want to use it. I'm busy for the next few weeks so I guess I can just keep an eye out, but it's started coming up with errors on blu rays and it came up with an error on Bioshock the other night :(

I think, unless I'm putting the digital versions from my blu rays on a flash drive, it's on its last legs :( I don't think it will be able to play The Last of Us. And PS4 isn't backwards compatible as far as we know, right? So...would need a new one anyway. I think I'm up the creek. Haha.

Now, I'm guessing it's "frowned upon", but do you guys think Best Buy will let me trade my copy of Tomb Raider in...for the PS3 bundled with Tomb Raider? That would probably be the best deal I could get right now ($279 -...what, 25/30? = 254/249 or something in that area). Anyone know if I'll definitely be turned away (don't have much time but the $279 deal on it ends tomorrow)?

[/stream of thought babble]

Returners

I don't think I can if I want to use it. I'm busy for the next few weeks so I guess I can just keep an eye out, but it's started coming up with errors on blu rays and it came up with an error on Bioshock the other night :(

I think, unless I'm putting the digital versions from my blu rays on a flash drive, it's on its last legs :( I don't think it will be able to play The Last of Us. And PS4 isn't backwards compatible as far as we know, right? So...would need a new one anyway. I think I'm up the creek. Haha.

Now, I'm guessing it's "frowned upon", but do you guys think Best Buy will let me trade my copy of Tomb Raider in...for the PS3 bundled with Tomb Raider? That would probably be the best deal I could get right now ($279 -...what, 25/30? = 254/249 or something in that area). Anyone know if I'll definitely be turned away (don't have much time but the $279 deal on it ends tomorrow)?

[/stream of thought babble]

tivs.ca has only the EB trade-in price. 30 bucks.

Anyone hitting up an FS store this morning to check out the 3 for $99 VIP gaming sale? I'm not going to make it there until after work this afternoon, wondering what the selection is like.

Lexxism

Anyone gone to the Futureshop sales yet? What's the 3 for 99 games?

I'm currently at fs right now and the saleslady showed the eligible games..

Cod: 2
Gears of war judgment
God of war ascension
Mlb the show 13
Walking dead survival
Halo 4
Nhl 14
Army of two devils
Farcry 3
Battlefield 3
Naruto ultimate ninja storm 3
Super mario bros
Ni no kuni
Assassins creed 3
Borderland 2
Dead space 3
Aliens colonial marines
Mgs rising
Diablo 3
Forza horizon
Nba 2k13

Edit: im tempted with mlb and ni no kuni damn

zroid

Banned
I guess it could potentially be good for some people. Not for me though! Already have everything in that list I would want.

DJ_Lae

Ni No Kuni is a nice one in there.

Gears of War, God of War, and Mario (which Mario? NSMBU?) tempt me a little, though I could take or leave God of war.

I'm currently at fs right now and the saleslady showed the eligible games..

Cod: 2
Gears of war judgment
God of war ascension
Mlb the show 13
Walking dead survival
Halo 4
Nhl 14
Army of two devils
Farcry 3
Battlefield 3
Naruto ultimate ninja storm 3
Super mario bros
Ni no kuni
Assassins creed 3
Borderland 2
Dead space 3
Aliens colonial marines
Mgs rising
Diablo 3
Forza horizon
Nba 2k13

Edit: im tempted with mlb and ni no kuni damn

Yeah. Just got back from FS. Didn't grab anything. Most of the games I want, I already have. Still, it's not a bad list.

this is a long shot, but anyone have an extra square enix members codes they'll not be using? :p

i can reward you with a hot & fresh last of us tsilon code i just got <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom