• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 7: More Shipping Talk than Anime & TV GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadWolf

Gonna cancel my $59.99 Pokken to stick to my gaming budget :(

Didn't realize my PS+ ran out this month. I kind of regret renewing though cause I'm not really going to be playing much Street Fighter until the tutorials are added and there's no other MP game I play on my PS4.

Tutorials are getting added to SFV later this month.

You can just take your grand kids along

Holy shit. I felt that right down to my wallet.

Hey, hey, hey. Don't be like that.

image.php

SickBoy

Not sure if this has been posted or not (search is kinda crappy on mobile, and generally I don't pay attention to console deals 'cause I've got em), but I was at Costco today and they had their Uncharted PS4 bundle for $397.

Seems like a good deal - console plus the UC collection and an extra controller. Not sure if there's anything else included, but with controller prices right now, that alone makes it a good value.

Speaking of which, XB1 controllers were also on sale. $45, I think.

Apologies in advance if I misread/remembered something ;)
/disclaimer

kswiston

Looks like Amazon.com still has their Wii U download code for Pikmin 3 at $60.

The Wii U Selects are still a pretty good deal at $30 CAD (besides the NES Remix bundle), but that price on the 3DS titles is a joke. I realize our exchange sucks, but if Nintendo is willing to sell new 3DS games at 25% markup, I don't see why we couldn't get the 3DS Selects at $25. That would be the same half price offer that Americans are getting.

Teeth

Amazing. I just snorted pre workout out my nose. It burns, and tastes, like battery acid.

That shit will kill you brother.

I took, like, half a serving once and it felt like I could fly to space and fight an Orca on the sun. Gave me hand jitters like mad too.

ohlawd

can this be used for storing saved data/DLC on the Wii U?

you can't use SD cards or whatever to save shit on the Wii U. it won't recognize it as external storage. its only use is to transfer your Wii shit. if you use a USB reader with the SD/microSD, it'd work

Ventara

Just a small PSA:

With the release of new batch of Nintendo Select titles at $30, the games with the regular covers have dropped to match the price (at least on Best Buy). I assume once they run out, all future prints will be the ones with Nintendo Select on the cover. So if you're interested in any of them but want a regular cover, now's a good time to buy.

Iced

Anyone know of a better deal on The Division for PC than Green Man Gaming? They're offering 20% off $59.99 USD. Comes out to around $63 CND, which isn't terrible I suppose, but I'd like it for cheaper.

How do you hide something so that only people that quote it can see?

[/email ] tags (remove the space after /email)[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

[quote="terrible, post: 198220044"]That's already on RFD so you might as well just let everyone see it haha. I did it for myself. It works.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Seems easier then trying to figure out how to hide the whole thing.

More Free Money

Amazon Canada buy a $50 digital gift card apply promo code
Get $10 credit applied to your account
--you can email gift card to yourself--

Fine print: promo code at end...
Get a $10 Promotional Credit with the Purchase of $50 in Amazon Gift Cards
Enjoy this exclusive Gift Cards offer: Surprise someone with an Amazon.ca Gift Card, and get a $10 promotional code to spend on yourself. Just purchase at least $50 in Amazon.ca Gift Cards in a single order by March 31, 2016, and receive a $10 promotional credit automatically applied to your account after the qualifying order has shipped. An email notification will also be sent within three (3) days after shipping, confirming your Amazon.ca Promotional Credit.
Enter "0316GIFTCA" at checkout to qualify. A perfect present for any occasion, Amazon.ca Gift Cards can be sent via email, printed at home, or sent through the mail. Amazon.ca Gift Cards are redeemable store-wide for millions of items and never expire. Scroll down to learn how to use your promotional code. Terms and conditions apply; scroll down to learn more.

Vamphuntr

Anyone know of a better deal on The Division for PC than Green Man Gaming? They're offering 20% off $59.99 USD. Comes out to around $63 CND, which isn't terrible I suppose, but I'd like it for cheaper.

Find someone with a NVIDIA code in the BST or forums online they go for 35-40$

terrible

Banned
How do you hide something so that only people that quote it can see?

Thanks.

More Free Money

Quote to view...

Amazon Canada Buy a $50 digital gift card apply promo code
Get $10 credit applied to your account
--you can email gift card to yourself--
Fine print: promo code at end...
Get a $10 Promotional Credit with the Purchase of $50 in Amazon Gift Cards
Enjoy this exclusive Gift Cards offer: Surprise someone with an Amazon.ca Gift Card, and get a $10 promotional code to spend on yourself. Just purchase at least $50 in Amazon.ca Gift Cards in a single order by March 31, 2016, and receive a $10 promotional credit automatically applied to your account after the qualifying order has shipped. An email notification will also be sent within three (3) days after shipping, confirming your Amazon.ca Promotional Credit.
Enter "0316GIFTCA" at checkout to qualify. A perfect present for any occasion, Amazon.ca Gift Cards can be sent via email, printed at home, or sent through the mail. Amazon.ca Gift Cards are redeemable store-wide for millions of items and never expire. Scroll down to learn how to use your promotional code. Terms and conditions apply; scroll down to learn more.

That's already on RFD so you might as well just let everyone see it haha. I did it for myself. It works.

Thanks.

That shit will kill you brother.

I took, like, half a serving once and it felt like I could fly to space and fight an Orca on the sun. Gave me hand jitters like mad too.

I've become so tolerant of caffiene over the years that pre workout sups dont do much for me. I got a few sample packets and thought I would try it again.

That's already on RFD so you might as well just let everyone see it haha. I did it for myself. It works.

Thanks.

Thank you, DeathByBacklog, for giving me free money.

How long did it take for you to get the $10 credit??

I don't think anyone has gotten the credit yet. Amazon says to wait 3 days.

Strangely enough, I'm just getting around to trying this now. And the code is no longer working for me. Chatting it up with amazon though and they're going to manually apply $10 promo.

baconcow

Will I be able to use that $10 at my discretion or will it just be applied to the next item that ships?

If it is the same as the promotional credit I have in my account, right now, it will be added to the next order you make, automatically. I am not aware of a way to not use it. Also, be sure that, if you return an item, the promotional credit disappears. I find that talking to an Amazon CSR, it is quite easy to have it re-added. It does not get added to pre-orders or already made orders, retroactively. It will show up on the "Review your order" screen as:

Promotion Applied:-CDN$ 10.00

khaaan

Yeah, I didn't get it either :/

Got $50 gift card, used promo code and nothing. Tried to look at my earliest shipping pre-order and it has nothing applied. Tried adding a released game to my cart and took it up till checkout and don't see any $10 being applied. In with chat right now.

Edit: Am told I will get it within three days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom