• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 8: Don't Move Here For The Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin1025

Banned
Okay, I'm convinced they're going for Wii 2.0, but smartly have it connect to something for traditional games, as well.

But I'm not sure the two games shown so far are worth full price with our dollar.

Cmagus

Damn the first 5 minutes killed my hype lol. I can't support this at $400 and I certainly don't want to pay for another online service. Like I'm watching this and I kind of don't care lol.

kevin1025

Banned
This feels worse than the Xbox one reveal with all the online only stuff and TV TV TV.

I think they're trying to recapture their success ten years ago. But it's not ten years ago.

The games look fun, but not full price fun. Splatoon 2 is rad, but some of those moves look like insane Call of Duty perks, haha.

Edit:

"Splatoon 2........ is planned for launch! ... this summer." Haha, all over the place.

Wedge7

Lol, the $400 Price tag is not a surprise to me at all. Never honestly thought it would ever be like $250 or $300 like some in the thread thought. Not a big deal to me.

Mimosa97

The switch should have launched as the successor of the Wii .... 4 years ago.

It really feels like Nintendo is once again super late to the party. The fact that they're still trying to sell shitty hardware at premium isn't even their worse problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom