• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 8: Don't Move Here For The Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Man, they really dropped the ball with this presentation given how long they waited to deliver it post-holiday.

Won't be a rush for pre-orders tomorrow or launch day stock after all.

I'm probably picking one up at launch but I don't see much in the way of appeal for the mainstream.

Vamphuntr

SMT game looks pretty cool but it seems like only a concept trailer and they've just started working on it. Most exciting part so far for me.

kevin1025

Banned
Not to be somewhat of a downer, but a lot of these announcements are non-launch games. They're even waiting till August for a new Madden rather than tossing out last year's.

Edit: Maybe more are coming, I'll add that in there.

SMT game looks pretty cool but it seems like only a concept trailer and they've just started working on it. Most exciting part so far for me.
all the good shit outside of zelda seems quite a distance away...

really no reason to get this at launch unless you're HARDCORE about nintendo.

Phew, and we were worried about a rush of preroders tomorrow.
it's kind of a relief to know either way isn't it.

UberTag

Not to be somewhat of a downer, but a lot of these announcements are non-launch games. They're even waiting till August for a new Madden rather than tossing out last year's.
Doesn't even look like the Skyrim port is making launch. Might be one of the weakest launch lineups for a system in a long while.
Which I could see Nintendo mustering through if the system was cheaper and 1-2-Switch was bundled in so they could ride the gimmick. But neither of those is true.

Cmagus

Zelda looks incredible but man that console price. Gonna be over $500 with a game, I think I''ll wait for the first price drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom