• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 8: Don't Move Here For The Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunan

I've warmed up to the neon sku myself!

71UiJ0O6vTL._SL1500_.jpg

hmmm I'm back in.

My wife has been waiting years to play that Puyo Pop Tetris game and she was so excited that it's being released that I can't let her down. She saw the games and like screamed for Puyo and Bomberman. Pretty cute.

Honestly, I always regretted not getting a Wii-U until last year. I missed out on great games for no reason. As a primarily Steam gamer, I have no problem with a Nintendo game every month or two and the droughts don't phase me at all since I have like 100 games in my Steam backlog.

So is online the way to do this then?

You know Puyo Puyo Tetris is also coming for PS4, right?

Bomberman looks great, and is Switch exclusive. And Xenoblade 2 in 2017...
I only need one more push to get the system on launch, a zelda wii u/switch comparison vid perhaps.

You know Puyo Puyo Tetris is also coming for PS4, right?

I don't own a PS4 and have no reason to buy one. Steam + Nintendo games really covers pretty much everything I want from games. In the long run the Switch makes more sense for me than a PS4 since I love Mario games and have nothing on PS4 that I want (besides Last Guardian) that isn't on Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom