• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin1025

Banned
It'll be funny if after all this, no one bothers pre-ordering any of the games announced at E3 because "ugh not $50 fuck off."

Haha, it'll not be as special for 20% off now. But Assassin's Creed, Need for Speed, Wolfenstein, and potentially Evil Within 2? I'll have to suck it up :(

MercuryLS3

Wasn't able to stack the Bestbuy codes, so i have 2 extras for people that want them. Got $10 off both Uncharted Lost Legacy and Everybody's Golf, titles that have no promos anywhere.

E3BBYF6KVTQ2

E3BBYF5HCP8H

Wasn't able to stack the Bestbuy codes, so i have 2 extras for people that want them. Got $10 off both Uncharted Lost Legacy and Everybody's Golf, titles that have no promos anywhere.

E3BBYF6KVTQ2

E3BBYF5HCP8H

Couldn't get your codes to stack with mine either lol, idk how people are getting this to work. Or it must have been fixed.

E3BBYF6KVTQ2

E3BBYF5HCP8H

First code worked, second code did not.

The Promotional Code E3BBYF5HCP8H is not eligible for your order. We have removed it. The discount was not applied.

CazTGG

If anyone's interested, I have a $5 and $10 off certificate from Best Buy that's expiring soon. Don't know if they can be used for online purchases but i'm not going to use them regardless.

It'll be funny if after all this, no one bothers pre-ordering any of the games announced at E3 because "ugh not $50 fuck off."

I mean, they can always be cancelled at a later point and there's always the chance for a price error, but it is disappointing that they've seemingly turned off Prime for E3, thus negating most of the savings one would receive if they purchased it solely for a discount on video games instead of waiting for the now annual 20% discount pre-order extravaganza.

Oh wait, you were trying to stack? Yeah that doesn't work anymore, I think we missed the boat on that glitch.

Looks like it, but at the end of the day I'm fine with that. Considering what I was able to grab yesterday, anything more and I'd just be spoiling myself. Plus I dunno if they would honour this to begin with.

Is the Amazon 2 x 20% off glitch working still? Want to teach a friend to do it in case he wants ARMS/Splatoon 2.

Everyone who's tried it since I think 3AM or so hasn't had any luck. Looks like they nipped it. Though all of my orders say 54.23 still so I guess they're honouring it for those who got it?

UberTag

If anyone complains this E3 sucked for discounts or sales, you deserve to be shamed out of this thread forever.
I won't complain about Walmart. They did right by us.
I suppose I've got some Best Buy codes now but I can't imagine I'll find a reason to utilize any of them.

I'll seriously entertain nixing Prime this fall if Amazon rolls out 20% off game pre-orders for everyone during Black Friday.
I can live with only worrying about pre-orders twice per year and not bothering for anything else.

Sealtest

I'll complain about Amazon being terrible for not giving prime members even an extra 5% savings. Walmart was MVP this year.

NYR

I won't complain about Walmart. They did right by us.
I suppose I've got some Best Buy codes now but I can't imagine I'll find a reason to utilize any of them.
New games, bro. They haven't even announced anything. EA goes nuts in 10 minutes here.

UberTag

New games, bro. They haven't even announced anything. EA goes nuts in 10 minutes here.
New games at 20% off isn't a deal. It's what we get year round. And seemingly what Amazon will offer to people who don't even pay for Prime twice per year.
They seem disinclined to offer anything else outside of their best price guarantee and price matching of competitors... which, is also something that non-Prime subscribers benefit from.

Gitaroo

I'll complain about Amazon being terrible for not giving prime members even an extra 5% savings. Walmart was MVP this year.

Yeah like why are we paying for that shit? The free 2 days shipping is basically free shipping from bestbuy anyway and that doesn't cost anything. I'll definitely cancel prime after this year.

kaiyo

So this mysterious stacking glitch, some are doing on Bestbuy.ca, has been fixed?

Still works for me =D... Including triple stack... I tried other codes to see if they stack but they don't. Guess I have some super code xD

Edit: one two of the codes posted here, from the other user stacked with my 2 codes

Edit 2: tried the 2 codes that stacked with my other 2 codes to see if they stack with each other but they don't. I guess some codes can stack with each other and some can't

NYR

New games at 20% off isn't a deal. It's what we get year round. And seemingly what Amazon will offer to people who don't even pay for Prime twice per year.
They seem disinclined to offer anything else outside of their best price guarantee and price matching of competitors... which, is also something that non-Prime subscribers benefit from.
20% off IS a deal. The idea that this has become the expectation is insane. Name one other medium where you get discounts like this. You're taking it for granted.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
How many codes can we stack? Currently I have two codes being used. Anybody else got codes they don't want to use and would like to share?

killroy87

How many codes can we stack? Currently I have two codes being used. Anybody else got codes they don't want to use and would like to share?

I know we're all free to do what we want, but it's clearly a glitch. The more extreme we go with it, the closer we get to BB fucking everything up. I say if you can get two, go for it and pray they don't get cancel

kevin1025

Banned
Damn Amazon works quickly. I hope they keep this up tomorrow and Monday
so I can go to bed at a normal time

A Way Out was called EA27 for about ten minutes, haha, so I think they were in the system but just went live during the briefing.

No discounts yet though, so best to wishlist them or bookmark the pages until that's active!

Pre-ordering Red Dead is a good idea because if Rockstar delays the game further and changes the release from 2018 spring to 2018 fall then there might be a double dip on the e3 sale price.

None of the codes posted are stacking on my account. Here's mine, hope it works for someone.
this code is stacking with my code.

If these codes are able to be used multiple times by multiple people why not share them all so we can get a list of working code combos going.

killroy87

Yep, plus lurkers and non-GAF members who are reading can snipe them, too.
Yeah. I ain't giving my codes away while they work until I'm sure I've ordered all I want. And even after that, I'll be constantly worried the order will be cancelled at any moment, the same way someone is worried theyre being followed by an assassin.

Just wondering, red dead and cod are 56 bucks each after taxes, thats the best deal on the internet so far right? Does the Best Buy stacking glitch make their deal cheaper than 56 bucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom