• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Is there a list of which Amazon games are currently at 50.-?

And the rest it's pretty much a wash between Amazon 20% and BB 20% off, correct?

Fularu

Banned
So far nothing makes me want to purchase the XBOX :p (X Box One X.... OMG IT'S XBOX)

OMG Day one on Dragon Ball Fighter Z

Dreams do come true

NYR

So far nothing makes me want to purchase the XBOX :p (X Box One X.... OMG IT'S XBOX)

Dreams do come true
Same. Almost all these look like Indy darling games outside of Forza, AC and Metro.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!

Dreams do come true
XOX add and extra O at the end for fun and it's MS giving us hugs and kisses!

amrod

Loving how all these xbox one games are cross play on PC... only downside is I'll have to buy them digital so no e3 discounts

Not saying this to start anything, but it honestly feels like they're trying to do last year's Sony conference. That's the feeling I'm getting.

Yes. Thats it, you're right! They seem to missing fresh material. Too much on graphics, reminds me of "VR VR VR"

Was hoping for surprises like actual Crackdown MP gameplay, a new co-op Battletoads, Halo series reboot (Doom says Hi), maybe even a Japanese game or two like a Ninja Gaiden reboot

Not seeing ANYTHING justifying the X upgrade.

Haven't wandered outside of this thread but I expect a lot of bashing on that still lackluster "exclusive" lineup.

Hyped for Forza and Ori though!

mdubs

Banned
Not feeling good about that conference, only Super Lucky's Tale and Ori seem really interesting. Crackdown we already knew about

NYR

$700 Canadian 😂

k8MZaZR.jpg

I want to support Microsoft solely on their stance on backwards compatibility.

But bruh $700 Canadian is like launch PS3-tier, but at least there's a cheaper option for people.

I guess I'll just give my old PS4 away and pick up a PS4 Pro at some point

NYR

I want to support Microsoft solely on their stance on backwards compatibility.
You could buy a PS4 Pro and an Xbox/360 at a pawn shop and still spend less money than a XBX with a Launch title.

Disastrous mistake. Their target market would just buy a PC and get ALL these games.

terrible

Banned
From the games to the price of the X that conference was a total mess. It did a good job of accidentally selling PC gaming as a console alternative though I guess.

kevin1025

Banned
Haven't wandered outside of this thread but I expect a lot of bashing on that still lackluster "exclusive" lineup.

Hyped for Forza and Ori though!

I loved a lot of what they showed, but some of those EXCLUSIVE claims were a bit shady, since some said console first exclusive. More Rise of the Tomb Raider situations.

I'll be cool with those indies on PC and everything else on PS4 Pro.

The console price to get me back into Xbox is wayyyy too much.

Qwyjibo

I'm even more happy now with my $350 PS4 Pro purchase.

I want the X to be successful but yikes, this thing might be DOA in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom