• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. F

Banned
Anyone in Toronto in need of Orzly screen protectors for Switch? Buying from them directly was taking forever to ship so I got it through Prime instead, and today that initial set showed up. Figured to check in here before sending it back, lemme know!

antibolo

Banned
So uh could this be our greatest deal of 2017? ok maybe not

This seems to be ripe for abuse.

RFD must be melting right now.

Too bad only Xbox cards work though

Finally.

anB6JCP.jpg

Meanwhile Amazon still hasn't even shipped.

antibolo

Banned
I tried the promo code with 1 2 Switch but it seems that it has the unfortunate side effect of dropping the price below $49, which cuts you off from free shipping. That's a bummer.

farisr

Can't add the $50 XBL code to cart. Other items work fine. They may have realized the error.

Edit: it shows up as out of stock now, that was probably it.

Lexxism

I tried the promo code with 1 2 Switch but it seems that it has the unfortunate side effect of dropping the price below $49, which cuts you off from free shipping. That's a bummer.
No option to ship it in-store. I would definitely buy it for $39.99

I expected Amazon's bafoonery and preordered from EB back in February. Planning to return the sealed copy I eventually get from Amazon to EB Games in order to still get the Amazon discounts in the end.

Smart. I should have never cancelled my EB order. Looks like Best Buy is going to ship tonight so I am good.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
What did you do?

He had a preorder at EB I believe.

On an unrelated note: turns out my left joycon has the signal issue and I have to send it in for repair. I used it as a handheld for a week or two no problem, hooked it up to a dock last night and it was immediately noticeable.

No backup Joycon or Pro Controller either so it looks like I'll be without Zelda for a couple of weeks.

antibolo

Banned
No option to ship it in-store. I would definitely buy it for $39.99

Actually I just thought of something, you can just add a $20 PSN or Xbox card to the order to bump up the final price over $49.

I just tried and it seems to work (haven't checked out yet though).

Also $40 + tax still seems too high for that game lol

Ventara

lolol, completely forgot I had a TYH edition preordered at EB. Just got it right now, but I'll probably return it since $125 is too rich for my blood compared to my $40 PS3 copy.

farisr

I don't have a switch yet, but am actually considering buying a set of joycons with this deal for the future as I do intend to eventually get one (probably after mario odyssey releases)

Thanks for that great Toys R Us deal! I ordered Mario Kart.
Since this was supposed to be for baby products, I hope they don't look at all these video game orders and start cancelling them.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
My orzly screen protector just came in, that was about 2 weeks? Faster than I expected.

Scared to put this on, Ive got a bad history with applying screen protectors lol

Kyolux

My gf just left to do her driving license exam. I'm a bit worried for my car given the heavy rain.
Also for her too.

Also, always knew you guys were babies.
Does it work or not on psn cards?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
My orzly screen protector just came in, that was about 2 weeks? Faster than I expected.

Scared to put this on, Ive got a bad history with applying screen protectors lol
Watch a video on how to do it. It's easy.

My gf just left to do her driving license exam. I'm a bit worried for my car given the heavy rain.
Also for her too.

No.

antibolo

Banned
Also for her too.

It doesn't. I added a PSN card to my order to bring it over the free shipping threshold.

krae_man

Confirmation email for Mario Kart for Babies just came in,

Hope they honor the price!

Also $35 Persona 5 arrived in the mail!

Bronetta

Watch a video on how to do it. It's easy.

I fucked it up. There was a piece of dust on one side, lifted the protector to get the dust out, now that corner of the protector wont stick to the screen. Thats just great, might as well go ahead and fuck up the second one too.

Google

Hah. After all of those stock issues with Amazon, literally every bestbuy in Vancouver has copies of Persona 5 for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom