• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sealtest

People with prime orders need to start watching your orders more closely. Seeing people on reddit that had orders that were originally 20% being changed to 10%

People with prime orders need to start watching your orders more closely. Seeing people on reddit that had orders that were originally 20% being changed to 10%

Did they make any adjustments themselves to either address or method of payment?

I will take a look at mine.

CKB3375

Picked up a 65" LG B7 OLED for a great price - $3000 + tax - and I'm feeling a little buyer remorse because, well, that's a vacation.

For those that own one, is it worth the money? The displays I've seen at retailers are a quantum leap above all other TVs I've ever seen, I just want to make sure it's not smoke and mirrors.

Reckheim

Picked up a 65" LG B7 OLED for a great price - $3000 + tax - and I'm feeling a little buyer remorse because, well, that's a vacation.

For those that own one, is it worth the money? The displays I've seen at retailers are a quantum leap above all other TVs I've ever seen, I just want to make sure it's not smoke and mirrors.

Great price, where did you get it?

Is that the 2017 model? That's a steal.

chrono01

I think giving pre-orders a day before release would be the true slap in the face.
We won't even get pre-orders, we'll just get random stock the day it's released that will sell out within one minute. People won't even know it was in-stock, since it'll be there and gone before anyone realizes.

krae_man

My wife.....apparently.

Just have her take an Al Bundy vacation in the living room:

htXh11Y.jpg

Cake Boss

Banned

Lol I did the same a week ago, but I bought the 55" for $1,999, but I was due for a TV tho, been running a 43" 720P Sammy Plasma for almost 10 years now lol.

Maybe return it and exchanged it for the 55", and use that extra $1000 of savings to to start a vacation fund.

CKB3375

Lol I did the same a week ago, but I bought the 55" for $1,999, but I was due for a TV tho, been running a 43" 720P Sammy Plasma for almost 10 years now lol.

Maybe return it and exchanged it for the 55", and use that extra $1000 of savings to to start a vacation fund.

Nice! Did you get yours yet? Impressions?

I've been using a 60" LG plasma for 6 years now, still a great tv but man....the OLED lust was strong.

Ventara

If anyone was waiting for it, Axiom Verge: Multiverse Edition and Velocity 2X: Critical Mass Edition for the Vita are up for preorder at EB. Probably PS4, too. was waiting for EB since I wanted to use some trade credits there. Traded in my copy of Disgaea 5 for the Switch (which got me $70 after the double trade promo) for them.

Also, I noticed Akiba Beats has dropped further to $20.

Cake Boss

Banned
Nice! Did you get yours yet? Impressions?

I've been using a 60" LG plasma for 6 years now, still a great tv but man....the OLED lust was strong.

Oh yeah I drove 4 hours just to go and pick it up. Well worth it! Amazing TV. I did such a gigantic jump that I don't know how a regular 4k TV should look like lol or even a 1080P set.

The only thing is the lack of 4K content on Canada side for Canadians.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
My Destiny 2 preorder from WM havent shipped yet.

Should i worry ?

Last time I ordered a game with them I didnt even get the shipping notice until after I had received the package. They got it to me on release date for what its worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom