• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

antibolo

Banned
I should give NMS another shot, haven't touched it since the last two big content updates. I generally enjoyed my time with the game but after a while it was clear that I had seen everything the game had to offer apart from the actual ending (endings?)

I should give NMS another shot, haven't touched it since the last two big content updates. I generally enjoyed my time with the game but after a while it was clear that I had seen everything the game had to offer apart from the actual ending (endings?)

I'm in the same boat. I hear the endings were complete non-events, so I don't think you missed anything.

I liked NMS for what it was, but I'm not sure personally if the new content is enough to bring me back. Like, why am I building these cool-looking settlements? I don't really know. Maybe I'll try it again when I'm done with all the shit-hot amazing games released so far this year.

I ordered the Orzly screen protector back in the beginning of March, and it still says it's being delivered for April 24. Should I just wait it out since it's or just contact them and be like wth?

Has anyone been able to log on to the BestBuy Rewards site? It's been a couple weeks and I can't seem to get on to use my points. Is it just my account or is everyone having a problem?

Moltenix

Expected arrival date is April 25th.

It's a bit far off but at least i'll have it in time for MK8D.

Omg, actually got a mythical Neon Switch. What a day.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2017/04/13/nintendo-discontinues-the-nes-classic-edition

NOA Rep said:
”Throughout April, NOA territories will receive the last shipments of Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition systems for this year. We encourage anyone interested in obtaining this system to check with retail outlets regarding availability. We understand that it has been difficult for many consumers to find a system, and for that we apologize. We have paid close attention to consumer feedback, and we greatly appreciate the incredible level of consumer interest and support for this product."

So? Did everyone get one?

NES%20mini_zpshadqb0qb.jpg

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2017/04/13/nintendo-discontinues-the-nes-classic-edition

Ventara

Well shit. I really thought they'd continue releasing a small steady stream until everyone had one. I got one, but was really hoping for another controller and one if those extensions.

Scalpers won this time.

Ventara

Quick question; to make a return in-store at EB of something I bought online, I just need to bring on those 2 stickers that came with the order, right? They look like a return shipping label and a packing list with a barcode.

frequency

What the heck is wrong with Nintendo? Here's a thing that prints money that people really want and they're going to discontinue it? Why?!

Savitar

Seriously tempted to sell my NES Classic now. Hello easy money.

Wait for demand to go up as people realize you can't get it and people go nuts for these even more once no more exist.

Hell if you got an extra controller or anything that will only add to it.

tiijj

Well, waiting for SNES and SFC mini. But with Nintendo they might do a NES Game amiibo. Looks like a NES cartridge and you tap it and you get the game or something.

Qwyjibo

Still patiently waiting for Nioh to go on sale somewhere. Or at least EB to have the damn thing in stock so I can use up my credits with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom