• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savitar

Been wondering......exactly what is the Bayonetta one suppose to do by the time it comes out? What game does it unlock stuff for.

Lizardus

BASED leeman, thanks a lot!

Just missing Player 2 Cloud and Bayonetta and MM + TP Links. Are they retailer exclusives?

That Link is Skyward Sword Link, not Twilight.

Anyone know where to grab $10 Canadian eShop cards with instant online delivery?

Can get $20, $35, and $50 through paypal but I've only got like $14. lol.

Sylwest

Darn, missed Bayonetta. She's the one I wanted most. Ah well, I got a few for now. Will get the rest later. Thanks for the heads up, leeman.

Edit: Oh yay, I got one after refreshing a few times.

Preordered a Bayonetta, and then it went unavailable right after? Wonder if amazon will have the other one.

I'm sure you'll be able to get all these new ones at launch, new amiibo aren't rare.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
IN!

IN!

IN!

Funny how amiibo talk is welcome here again.

Savitar

Pre-ordered all of them. Thought Bayonetta and Corrin P2 became unavailable, but got them all

They did but they got put up again.

Probably went through one shipment or this is their reserve.

IN!

IN!

IN!

Funny how amiibo talk is welcome here again.

The problem with before was that it became the ONLY talk going on for page after page, that drove people nuts. You couldn't see anything else.

Not that we always got deals going but it was a tad much.

Can someone explain to be the concept of Amiibos? I am not judging, I just don't understand the fascination with them. What do they do exactly?

Can someone explain to be the concept of Amiibos? I am not judging, I just don't understand the fascination with them. What do they do exactly?
Personally up until now I've only had the zelda line simply because they look nice and a blue yarn yoshi because it was a gift.

I rarely use them with games but it's nice having all but two of the zelda line since they actually give you food and stuff in BOTW. One of these days I'll track down a guardian & botw zelda.

Lizardus

There's hardly any deals anymore. All the "deals" are Canadians finally getting stuff thats been available in US for weeks/months.

Also Prime discount.

Canadian sales thread has switched to become Amiibo thread again. Damn y'all and your disposal incomes.
If you're not insane about it, they're honestly not that bad. I don't smoke or drink so grabbing a couple 2/3 times a year ain't shit compared to what I see some people doing.

farisr

Wow, the standalone price for the PSVR aim controller ($75) is pretty ridiculous. Especially considering that the farpoint + controller bundle costs $100.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
It feels like I'm taking crazy pills.

Yeah, I'm tired/dumb. Don't mind me. :/

Thanks for the amiibo warning, I finally managed to get the Bayonetta figure I've been waiting for since the DLC was announced!

Harusame

My first order had all the amiibo's except for Bayonetta and Corrin P2 since they went down during that slight moment in time, but was able to place a second order with the two included. Wanted to be able to combine the two orders, but was able to get the shipping charge waived on the second order. The chat was very Canadian; back and forth apologizing and thanking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom