• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom announced Resident Evil 4 for PS2

Renegade

Banned
quadriplegicjon said:
again.. too serious. haha.. i wasnt even whining.. i was asking if someone could find out why i was banned.

:lol good lord it didnt take much to piss you off.
You're missing the point. You came into a place where people could care less about you and asked people to care.They don't. Don't shoot your poor, hurt feelings at me because you tried to make a big case out of something so insignificant. I initially tried to tell YOU to calm down. You brought this up.

And no, I'm not pissed. I type a lot, though, as you could probably tell. I'm no Loki, however.

*Cue 3 page long post from Loki as if he was summoned*

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Vagabond said:
She left GA, helped form a new community which I also help clean up trash (read: Mod) at, and posted pics of her eating out her girlfriend, as well as other provocative pics. She Rawks.
Link?

-------

btw, I will FUCKING GO APESHIT ON CAPCOM over this bullshit. I don't know how... I'm kinda busy right now... but I will return to bring a world of hurt on Capcom.

Hellraizah

Gahiggidy said:
Link?

-------

btw, I will FUCKING GO APESHIT ON CAPCOM over this bullshit. I don't know how... I'm kinda busy right now... but I will return to bring a world of hurt on Capcom.
This thread was waiting for you.

Renegade

Banned
Socreges said:
This seems so ironic to me considering the foundation of OA and continual drive is one of tremendous angst towards GAF.
We're doing better than Phuck-IGN at least. But you're wrong about the continual drive. It's about more freedom of expression and speech. you have a few hard-up people going on about forum wars, but the whole OA vs GA thing is insignificant vs the inner forum war we're having now, and even then it's really 4 or 5 posters vs hundreds. There's hardly an abundance of GA-centric posts at OA. Except for those aforementioned hard-up twisted panties whiners a lot of us don't care for or about the OA v GA war, post at GA as well as OA, ignore GA or don't/didn't come to/from GA at all.

And I'd appreciate it if we drove this conversation somewhere else.

Catalyst

Banned
Socreges said:
"Wrong" is such a contentious word. Let's say... dispiriting.
I'm sure you all will manage just fine :).

Vagabond said:
We're doing better than Phuck-IGN at least. But you're wrong about the continual drive. It's about more freedom of expression and speech. you have a few hard-up people going on about forum wars, but the whole OA vs GA thing is insignificant vs the inner forum war we're having now, and even then it's really 4 or 5 posters vs hundreds. There's hardly an abundance of GA-centric posts at OA. Except for those aforementioned hard-up twisted panties whiners a lot of us don't care for or about the OA v GA war, post at GA as well as OA, ignore GA or don't/didn't come to/from GA at all.

You're more laughable here than at OA.

:lol :lol

EDIT: Did someone just screw up my quoting?

cvxfreak

Gahiggidy said:
Link?

-------

oprah3smawp.jpg

Socreges

Banned
Vagabond said:

There is no "war" since only one side is fighting it. In the select times that I've browsed OA, GA has been mentioned pretty frequently in various topics.

As for "freedom of speech and expression", that's not doing your community any favours. Not to suggest that the concept itself isn't a great thing, but when utilized by a strong concentration of morons and bigots, the environment is just... contaminated.

Catalyst

Banned
Socreges said:
There is no "war" since only one side is fighting it. In the select times that I've browsed OA, GA has been mentioned pretty frequently in various topics.

As for "freedom of speech and expression", that's not doing your community any favours. Not to suggest that the concept itself isn't a great thing, but when utilized by a strong concentration of morons and bigots, the environment is just... contaminated.
And here's what will drive us mad forever and eons in the future:

WHAT IN THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH RE4? ALL OF THIS?

Oh, and Vagabond sucks.

Anyway, freedom of expression is good in a confined environment. OA is great for that, no useless banning.

Lol, I wake up earlier and read this. I'd really be stunned if they can port nearly the same graphic quality with no slowdowns, but I don't believe that would be possible. Is an other team porting, that new Clover Studio? They did a nice job with Viewtiful Shit.
Not that I really care, this baby's gonna spin in my Gamecube. But Crapcom am really dumb, I wouldn't wonder if it sells a big load more on PS2 now. If it has more content to a degree I'll maybe get it on eBay as well.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Vagabond said:
JESUS PEOPLE! IF YOU WANT LINKS, I DEFINITELY CAN'T POST THEM HERE. PM ME OR SOMETHING.
PM me. pls.

Renegade

Banned
Catalyst said:

EDIT: Did someone just screw up my quoting?
False. I rarely even post here. But we're getting seriously too off-topic here.

Exactly, and that 'war' attracts more attention than the little pissing match between here and the other place. GA is mentioned there like Gamefaqs or TeamXbox is mentioned here. I don't know when you visited. Perhaps there were events that led to the more abundant mentioning.

There's a lot of toleration and humor that arises from the freedom. You have to tolerate a lot, and open your mind a lot. There's a lot of humor everywhere though. Different flavors sprinkled everywhere. I doubt many people find "Bananaphone" or something like that funny there but Reirom or Futami's Stories, usually gold. :lol

Those quotes or stories contain elements that you'd get wiped away for here.

Then there's the joking. :lol aw man. I better stop now.

Hollywood

Banned
Grubdog said:

"After a few years of believing in hyping in this EXCULSIVE title, is it really fair to be betrayed like this? Is it really fair to be lied to for 2 years?

How would you feel if your friend suddenly broke a promise? Well, that is how millions of Nintendo fans feel right now.

We would like to ask Capcom: Is staying true to your loyal Nintendo fanbase, or generating more cash more important? "

:lol :lol :lol

Renegade

Banned
Catalyst said:
And here's what will drive us mad forever and eons in the future:

WHAT IN THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH RE4? ALL OF THIS?

Oh, and Vagabond sucks.

Anyway, freedom of expression is good in a confined environment. OA is great for that, no useless banning.
If you're the same Catalyst, you have no reasoning to say anyone "sucks"

And you want the pics, you PM ME! It's too much effort to PM you. I'd rather respond.

This is, hopefully, the last non-RE4 related post I make in this thread.

Crimmy

daaaaaaamn, talk bout a slap in the face. Thats really some BS. i'd care if i was still into videogames as much as i used to be but I dont. i only own a gamecube too and am really die-hard Nintendo and I can tell you that NINTENDO IS OFFICIALLY ****ED. mayb when i get into videogames again i'll get a PS2 becuz its obvious there's nothing exclusive about a GC besides their own in-house games. Its sad...I am such a diehard Nintendo fan too...but goin from Capcom 5 to Capcom 1 is horrid. i suggest you GC owners get a PS2 and PS3 becuz that Revolution junk is gonna flop hard and will mark the end of Nintendo. Scratch that, THIS ANNOUNCEMENT has marked the end of Nintendo.

by the way, even though its Capcom, I can see why you're all surprised. Didn't they reaffirm the exclusivity about 80 times?

Online Petition really don't work. I don't think capcon really care about The Nintendo fanbase. RE was originally PS fanbase and Capcon didn't care about them when they moved the RE series to the GC.

Gahiggidy

Nobody will ever believe a word out of Capcom ever again.

Elephants never forget.

Vagabond said:
Because I'll always have distaste for someone who goes somewhere just to bitch like a nagging little sister. You weren't the only one who shared their fucking experience of being banned for doing something dumb. Who the fuck really cares. Your crying and holding a pity party about it only serves to prove that you care a bit too much. If you had your 'who gives a crap' attitude, you would have accepted that you did something dumb and moved on. Not annoy others just to whine.

I'm not supposed to even talk about 'that place' here. If I become subsequently banned because of your continuous pity party, guess what, I WON'T WHINE! I won't try to gather pity from a group of people who could care less.

"OMG I did something stupid. Pity me! Please pity me! I was banned from an INTERNET FORUM. :cry "

piss.
off.

Exactly. Damn near every goddamn member that is banned here makes his way to OA to bitch, whine, complain, and moan. No one gives a shit that you were banned for calling some effiminate tool here a frustrated asshole with homosexual tendencies. And the only reason it SEEMS like GA is the talking point at OA is because at OA, topics like that aren't deleted on spot as they are here. So we have member after new member crying about the unjust ban handed down on their sorry ass.

Frankly, it's fucking gay. And if OA were soooooo bad, then why does damn near every member of this forum lurk or post there behind different names?

Catalyst

Banned
31. lololololol shamecube OWNED! BUY A PS2!
30. Cmon guys, us Nintendo fans must not be kicked when we're down. I cried for a bit, but I am starting to get over it. Just close this petition so people stop making fun of us. It will show them that Nintendo fans are the smartest and best people.
29. GC BOMB BOMB BOMB!
28. ninty kid
27. Oh yeah well remember how I told you her dad got fired the first day at his new job? Well her mom got fired on the second day. What a bunch of lovelives. They only freeload off of everyone around them.
26. wtf tihs sux Crapcom (9get it/?' ROFL!!) i hate CRAPcom butt re4 proly suck anyways...i am glad it off the system
25. OH YEAH I FORGOT XBOX HAS HALO 2 AND EX GAMECUBE GAMES CONKER AND KAMEO AND EVEN MORE BECAUSE IT KICKS THE CRAP OUT OF THE GAMECUBE IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY RIP NINTENDO NINTENDO DS WILL BOMB BOMB
24. TSC TSC CUBERS CRY - WAA WAA ... BUY A PS2!
23. Matt Casserole
22. Claire Redfield
21. GAMECUBE DEAD SELL YOUR GC ITS OVER BUY XBOX XBOX WILL HAVE THE BEST VERSION OF RE4 AND GTA:SA
20. Reggie Fils-Aime
19. TSC TSC CUBE AM STILLBORN
18. Headless Mikami
17. Please notify our office if you develop an elevated temperature (fever) or have an acute flare up of hay fever or asthma attack. Allergy testing will need to be delayed until after thse symptoms have subsided.
16. Shigeru Miyamoto
15. I will wait for the superior PS2 version
14. My country 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing. The land where my fathers cried, the land of the pilgrim's pride, from every mountain side let freedom RING!

jiggle

Weird timing. I suspect it's to drum up RE's presence on the PS2? If it's 1 full year away, RE:Remake and 0 ports could be released to fill in the gap. Get ppl to buy these ports by releasing the big sequel at the end. And by refimiliarizing the fans with those, it could help RE4's sale when it finally hits.

I can imagine someone starting a letter writing campaign, right now, demanding equal treatment by porting all the PS2 exclusives. Just gotta replace a few words(like Sega) and the letter is done. :D

edit: damn I'm slow. The petition's already started.

Kon Tiki

Banned
Just to set this straight. I have seen a lot of misuse of the term. 'Bomb bomb' means big news, not 'bomb, bomb'. Straight from reirom.

lexi

Banned
30. Cmon guys, us Nintendo fans must not be kicked when we're down. I cried for a bit, but I am starting to get over it. Just close this petition so people stop making fun of us. It will show them that Nintendo fans are the smartest and best people.

OK, Who wrote this one? I owe them a drink.

Cimarron

Damn Capcom screwed Nintendo big time. Gamecube is finished. This reminds me of when the Dreamcast was going under. Time drop your weapons boys and come to the other side....

surrender.jpg

Socreges

Banned
KE04 said:
Exactly. Damn near every goddamn member that is banned here makes his way to OA to bitch, whine, complain, and moan. No one gives a shit that you were banned for calling some effiminate tool here a frustrated asshole with homosexual tendencies. And the only reason it SEEMS like GA is the talking point at OA is because at OA, topics like that aren't deleted on spot as they are here. So we have member after new member crying about the unjust ban handed down on their sorry ass.
That's not what I'm thinking of. Moreso the threads that talk about insignificant going-ons at GAF or regulars that bitch and moan about GAF. Like, I'll head over to OA to see the latest scans, lurk for a bit, and it can't be missed.

Frankly, it's fucking gay. And if OA were soooooo bad, then why does damn near every member of this forum lurk or post there behind different names?
Well, a few reasons

1) That isn't true
2) There are many retards at GAF that enjoy being even bigger retards at OA
3) For the sheer spectacle

Show me a list of people that alternate between GAF and OA, and I'll show you one of people that I dislike.

border

Best petition ever!

61. They said this day would never come. What are they to Play now?
53. Matt Cassamina - Why Capcom why? Now I have only one game left to cover at IGN Cube! After MP2 what the hell do you expect me to cover?!?
55. Capcom: "Oh my god, RE4 look at PS2's butt" *PS2 dances sexily in a tight gold speedo* Nintendo: "It's so, big, gross, fat" RE4: I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE, I KNOW OTHER GAMES CAN DENY, BUT WHEN A CONSOLE WALKS BY WITH AN ITTY BITTY WAIST AND A..."

Hollywood

Banned
PETITION = GA OWNED LOL

68. dude... wtf. get out of here you lame fan boys. No one wanted RE4 anyway so plz just stfu and stop waisteng ur time ok?
67. Mandark secretly loves Loki, Azih is jealous
66. YOU BOUGHT THE WRONG CONSOLE, CUBIES
65. Aaron Meadows
64. Deluxe Tricycle@ A classic tricycle for over 50 years. Perfect for ages 2 to 4. Beautiful red steel frame and deck. Chrome handle bars and fenders. Powder coat paint finish on all steel parts to resist rust.
63. Homolimario sez: "teh kewb iz st1ll gud4 teh marioz and peekmin"
62. Link316 is gay
61. They said this day would never come. What are they to Play now?
60. Joseph Pitagora
59. You know, I have a pretty big penis.
58. Gayhagiddy
57. GAMECUBE AM PWWNNNNZZZZZZZZZZOOORED bigtrollhentai-Delta suck some cock and choke on it
56. Resident Evil
55. Capcom: "Oh my god, RE4 look at PS2's butt" *PS2 dances sexily in a tight gold speedo* Nintendo: "It's so, big, gross, fat" RE4: I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE, I KNOW OTHER GAMES CAN DENY, BUT WHEN A CONSOLE WALKS BY WITH AN ITTY BITTY WAIST AND A..."
54. Chris Seward
53. Matt Cassamina - Why Capcom why? Now I have only one game left to cover at IGN Cube! After MP2 what the hell do you expect me to cover?!?
52. Johnny Damon
51. http://www.ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=21429 NEVER FORGET!
50. Derric Upton
49. Chris Schiele
48. Olimario from Gaming Age = Gay 'omg guyz cube is sooo coool' he goes down on pikmin

LOL. Expect new whining "Why didn't you ...., Nintendo?!?!" articles all over and over.

Top Bottom