• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain America: Civil War | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

I have seen a lot of talk about this Bleeding Edge suit, what is the big deal about it? Is it, that Tony can have it with him everywhere, because it is inside his bones and can come out of his body when needed?

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I have seen a lot of talk about this Bleeding Edge suit, what is the big deal about it? Is it, that Tony can have it with him everywhere, because it is inside his bones and can come out of his body when needed?
Yes, and its design was awesome
Bleeding_Edge_Armor_suit-up_01.jpg

nfbleedingedgeironmangallj

Pachimari

Maybe he took what Cho said, to heart, and that nano-suit stuff will actually translate to the big screen. Kind of exciting to think about.

inky

I swear if they ever do that nanobot inside his bones shit with Iron Man that's the day I stop watching these movies.

As good as it would look (maybe) that'd be something I'd never be able to stand.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
I swear if they ever do that nanobot inside his bones shit with Iron Man that's the day I stop watching these movies.

As good as it would look (maybe) that'd be something I'd never be able to stand.

Well
since Dr. Cho did help create a biorobotic organism in the Vision, I can see her helping Tony create Bleeding Edge.

inky

I know
it's set up, I just can't deal with it. I admit this is a completely emotional preference of mine :p

Just confirm Paul Bettany & Paul Rudd already.

Rudd's gotta be in it, at least for a cameo.

It's pretty much been confirmed that Ant-Man's post-credits scene is
Cap asking him to join the Avengers ala Fury doing it to Tony in IM1
so he's gotta be in, they just are holding off on announcing it until the movie releases.

jmood88

so he's gotta be in, they just are holding off on announcing it until the movie releases.

Confirmed by whom?

Toothless

I have to second the question of who confirmed this??

richiek

Just because she's a named character it doesn't mean that she has a major role. That goes for anyone. We have no idea what kind of role these people are playing in the movie.

Well considering that Age of Ultron
explored Cap missing out on love and a normal life and having nothing to live for outside of war
I'd say VanCamp will play an important role in the film.

I honestly have no idea how they're going to shoot, edit, do post and deal with allllll of these characters in just the ~365 days until the movie comes out.

jmood88

Well considering that Age of Ultron
explored Cap missing out on love and a normal life and having nothing to live for outside of war
I'd say VanCamp will play an important role in the film.
It also featured him saying that the guy who wanted that life isn't necessarily the same guy he is now.

Pachimari

This will first and foremost be a Captain America movie, focusing on Cap and his view, and him going up against Baron Zemo and Crossbones, while Sharon Carter will probably play somekind of love interest. While Tony Stark has a whole other view of the registering of heroes, and so the conflict will be build up and be the climax at the end.

I don't think all of the other players will play that big a part. Scarlet Witch, Falcon, War Machine and that
New Avengers team
will be there to pick a side, and so will Spider-Man in a very little cameo.

I think that's how it is going along. I really don't think this is going to be an Avengers 2.5 movie because of the massive cast. I think this is very much going to be a Captain America movie, with small cameos from other heroes.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
This will first and foremost be a Captain America movie, focusing on Cap and his view, and him going up against Baron Zemo and Crossbones, while Sharon Carter will probably play somekind of love interest. While Tony Stark has a whole other view of the registering of heroes, and so the conflict will be build up and be the climax at the end.

I don't think all of the other players will play that big a part. Scarlet Witch, Falcon, War Machine and that
New Avengers team
will be there to pick a side, and so will Spider-Man in a very little cameo.

I think that's how it is going along. I really don't think this is going to be an Avengers 2.5 movie because of the massive cast. I think this is very much going to be a Captain America movie, with small cameos from other heroes.

We've also got Winter Soldier in there somewhere, and Black Panther. Honestly I'm a little worried. I know we haven't seen anything yet, and I have faith in Russos, but still.

Pachimari

I think these will be the ones with a front-row role:
Captain America, Iron Man, Black Panther, Baron Zemo, Crossbones, Sharon Carter and Winter Soldier.

While these will just be cameos:
Scarlet Witch, Falcon, War Machine, Spider-Man.

I don't have any worries. It's gonna be a Captain America movie first and foremost, and not an Avengers 2.5.

richiek

I think these will be the ones with a front-row role:
Captain America, Iron Man, Black Panther, Baron Zemo, Crossbones, Sharon Carter and Winter Soldier.

While these will just be cameos:
Scarlet Witch, Falcon, War Machine, Spider-Man.

I don't have any worries. It's gonna be a Captain America movie first and foremost, and not an Avengers 2.5.

Falcon's gonna be front-row, since he's Cap's bro. But yeah, I agree that this will be a Captain America film first and foremost.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
We've also got Winter Soldier in there somewhere, and Black Panther. Honestly I'm a little worried. I know we haven't seen anything yet, and I have faith in Russos, but still.
I mean, you better. If they can't handle the announced CW cast, they sure as hell won't be able to successfully make Infinity War.

inky

“Captain America: Civil War” picks up where “Avengers: Age of Ultron” left off, as Steve Rogers leads the new team of Avengers in their continued efforts to safeguard humanity. After another international incident involving the Avengers results in collateral damage, political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability and a governing body to determine when to enlist the services of the team. The new status quo fractures the Avengers while they try to protect the world from a new and nefarious villain.

Holy shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom