• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Carcassonne iPhone/iTouch

CzarTim

tyOLEl.jpg

CzarTim 114 - Beer Monkey 104

That game was so close I actually wrote up a post bowing out of the Tournament before I realized I won. :lol :lol

Karud, it's you and me, buddy!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
czartim said:
FFZiXl.jpg

For the other tourney.
Finished our game!

KjgGW.jpg

Look at this gagortion of a board:
GXbTa.jpg

And attractivetb and jonnyram of course tied for the fifth and final spot in the final. You guys want to just play each other for it? Hey always an excuse for more games rite :lol

Jonnyram

Wow, look at all those Xs :lol

Just about to end a three player game with Karud and attractivetb, so we could use that for basis, or he and I could play one-on-one. Not sure how quickly we would finish though. It's ultra-close right now. 56-55-50 with 3 tiles left.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
posting my sure to be short-lived ELO for posterity:

RAKH9.png

tb/jonny did you guys figure out who would be the 5th in the final?

Jonnyram

AstroLad said:
posting my sure to be short-lived ELO for posterity:

RAKH9.png

tb/jonny did you guys figure out who would be the 5th in the final?
No, but tb beat me in that three player game. The two of us are a single point apart on ELO too :lol

mehdi_san

I had to exchange my iPhone 4 because the home button stopped working. I have a new one now, but it seems like I have been kicked out from my tournament game with Grifter. I didnt leave the game intentionally. We were still at the beginning anyway. Maybe we can start a new one?

Karud

If anyone wants to play some none tournament games, please invite me. :)

Edit: There is a Carc update online (1.3).
No big changes, mostly fixes.

Karud said:
If anyone wants to play some none tournament games, please invite me. :)

Edit: There is a Carc update online (1.3).
No big changes, mostly fixes.
What's New in Version 1.3
FIXES:

- Application Badge now only shows the number of only games in which it is your turn
- Improved reliability of "It's your turn somewhere else" indicator
- Fixed Issue with bluetooth keyboards and chat
- Fixed an issue with multitasking which caused the iPod app and in-game music to play simultaneously

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
mehdi_san said:
I had to exchange my iPhone 4 because the home button stopped working. I have a new one now, but it seems like I have been kicked out from my tournament game with Grifter. I didnt leave the game intentionally. We were still at the beginning anyway. Maybe we can start a new one?
i think there is a way to recover games. this has come up a couple times before -- maybe someone can help?

CzarTim

I have no idea. It's unfathomable to me why it's taking them so long. If this was a PC game, there would already be ten expansions and a game of the year edition.

Karud

czartim said:
They've said they probably wont do GC until they release the iPad version.

They actually say they will do anything else, until they finished the iPad version. I don't know what´s the delay. Maybe the upcoming release of iOS 4 for iPad. But I hope Carc will not strand with the current set-up, because coding monkeys are like 3d realms.

DukeSucks

AstroLad said:
i think there is a way to recover games. this has come up a couple times before -- maybe someone can help?

when I had to reload the app, I had to put my username in again (pretty sure its case sensitive too). I think it then sent a verification to my email, then after I clicked on that it logged me in and all my old games were there.

mehdi_san

DukeSucks said:
when I had to reload the app, I had to put my username in again (pretty sure its case sensitive too). I think it then sent a verification to my email, then after I clicked on that it logged me in and all my old games were there.
The problem is that all my old games appeared on my new iPhone except the one with Grifter. I know it's weird.

CzarTim

mehdi_san said:
Grifter's username on Carc is risottoball right? Or am I confusing with someone else?
That's right.

If you can't get it worked out, I say play again. We only have have a few games left, and I'd rather play the right man.

Fusebox

Banned
I've been playing this quite a bit lately and I suck at it. PM me for my email or add me with my screen name, "King Gene"

Grifter

mehdi_san said:
The problem is that all my old games appeared on my new iPhone except the one with Grifter. I know it's weird.
Awww... what about my lead and cities? =(

I thought it was weird when it said you rejected my game... I thought you sent an invite by accident. The game is still on my list.

attractivetb

Neo Member
Ack!

Sorry I've not been reading this thread, and forgot that I was in the 5 person tourney (just thought it was a random game). Invite has been sent to Jonny, hopefully we can get the game in soon!!

Sorry about the delay...

mehdi_san

Things keep getting worse. Carcassonne crashed when counting points on that last 5 players game we just finished. Now everytime I launch it, it crashes right away. I tried clearing the app from the dock, rebooting the phone, nothing...
I tried to record it with iSight and uploaded to youtube (I don't know why it ended playing twice the speed) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m4hg-oBC2I

Top Bottom