• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Casual Madden PS4 league openings

abrack08

Haha thanks!
I need to diversify my playbook and stop throwing stupid pases if i wanna make the playoffs!

but my next games are:

Browns
Broncos
Packers
Raiders
Patriots

All 3+ games over .500 :(

Well hey if you win out you'll probably get in. And then you'll have plenty of experience against top teams in the playoffs. I believe in you!

At least beat the Patriots again! He raged so hard last time

Haha thanks!
I need to diversify my playbook and stop throwing stupid pases if i wanna make the playoffs!

but my next games are:

Browns
Broncos
Packers
Raiders
Patriots

All 3+ games over .500 :(

Geez, that's brutal. If you want to practice sometime, I'll run some games with you.

Jarate

Banned
Yall can teach him how to play after hes done with my games

One of the big things you should do is run more efficiently. I notice that you pass a lot.

thomasbk

Thanks for all the support! :D

Yeah, the first few games I was running ok, but then I couldn't get it going and then lost CJ Spiller for a few games and fred jackson didn't do any better. I think my offensive line sucks and dont get any push. I need to try different types of runs and see what works.

I have to make the playoffs so the browns dont have a good pick from the Sammy Watkins trade, that's my motivation!

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
been a while since I've checked the thread but damn those write ups are so good Jarate! Such a tight mvp race right now haha.

Cigol

It won't let me play. I had server problems previously and now it's saying to invite the player but he's not online obviously.

thomasbk

Last night my PS4 had connection problems, couldn't connect to play online and didnt let me get into netflix. I then tried on my PS3 and netflix worked fine...
Anyone else had problems?

Cigol

Threw something like three interceptions/fumbles leading to touchdowns and a season long injury to boot.

Not sure I'm cut out for this game (understatement of the century I know).

THE-JUV

not sure who i play next after the saturday evening advance, but I will have my PS4 back this monday and can play really late monday night and should be free all of tuesday wednesday, so hopefully whoever i play can wait until then to get our match in

thomasbk

Bills don't look in very good shape to make the playoffs! But todays real life Bills last second win has inspired me to BILLIEVE!

Bills owner can you play tonight?

DCX

Sorry, I wasn't around last night. I can play after sunday night football (or after mnf tomorrow), is it too late for you?

DCX

DCX
Bills don't look in very good shape to make the playoffs! But todays real life Bills last second win has inspired me to BILLIEVE!

Sorry, I wasn't around last night. I can play after sunday night football (or after mnf tomorrow), is it too late for you?
Tonight is fine. See you then.

DCX

hlhbk

Broncos game had a disconnect in the 3rd quarter. They are required per the rules to get to the 17-10 bills score during the restart.

thomasbk

I don't know if he gave me the lead, or i just got lucky with interceptions at the beginning of the game... but I won anyway!

Good game DCX I'm glad time ran out and didn't lose a 17 point lead in the last few minutes! :p

There is a rules update in the OP that all members much read. Specifically the one rule that is completely in BOLD. Please quote this post and reply saying it's been read. I am not going to be lenient on anybody who breaks this rule and there will be no warnings given if it is broken.

There is a rules update in the OP that all members much read. Specifically the one rule that is completely in BOLD. Please quote this post and reply saying it's been read. I am not going to be lenient on anybody who breaks this rule and there will be no warnings given if it is broken.

I have read the new rule about streaming.

Lan Dong Mik

Read. I watch my own streams though since its a quick way to check out any mistakes I made like 30 seconds prior. This is cool right?

Read. I watch my own streams though since its a quick way to check out any mistakes I made like 30 seconds prior. This is cool right?

Yes.... I'm more concerned about people watching their opponents stream of the game they are playing at the moment. (example. I'm playing the Colts and he's streaming the game but I'm watching his stream while playing seeing all his audibles and playcalls pre-snap)

Lan Dong Mik

Yes.... I'm more concerned about people watching their opponents stream of the game they are playing at the moment. (example. I'm playing the Colts and he's streaming the game but I'm watching his stream while playing seeing all his audibles and playcalls pre-snap)

Cool! That makes sense for sure

Fixed1979

Got it.

I really need to watch some more games, sucks being so shitty at this game.

Fixed1979

Or play a few games with some of the members. some of the guys have been organizing games with each other everyday through GroupMe. Some have improved a lot at the game that way also.

Probably not a bad idea, this season is pretty much a right-off at this point, might as well start prepping for next year.

ShaneB

This came up because of my game. I had an issue with it, but because of the delay, didn't think too much of it, but it should be a no-no anyway.

Cigol

I've read it. Something tells me it wouldn't benefit me anyway.

On a separate note is there any information on how the draft and stuff like that works for those of us who've not played madden for a while. Someone asked me what draft picks I have but where would I find that in game? Be nice if it was on the website as well but I don't see anything. I really hate navigating the in game menus.

I've read it. Something tells me it wouldn't benefit me anyway.

On a separate note is there any information on how the draft and stuff like that works for those of us who've not played madden for a while. Someone asked me what draft picks I have but where would I find that in game? Be nice if it was on the website as well but I don't see anything. I really hate navigating the in game menus.

I will add some info in regards to the draft once the regular season starts. You can't see what pick you have at the moment but will once the offseason starts. Before you could go into the trade menu and you could look at your draft picks, or you can guess what order with the regular season stats. worst to first determines the order of the pick basically. I will post a schedule soon as well in regards to how we will go about the offseason. The Off season will go quick and we will most likely be playing preseason unless the league members prefer not to. I'll keep you guys posted.

hlhbk

Read. Congrats to Abrack for his own rule.

LegoDad

thought this was a given, but okay.

Lexxon

Hi all,

I'd be interested in joining up with any team available. I did some leagues on X360 in previous years and had a lot of fun. I just picked up Madden 15 yesterday (and a PS4 just last week!) so I'm very rusty and not a top-tier player by any means, just in it for fun.

I also don't have a mic at the moment, my CowBoom order didn't include the pack-in, but I'm shopping around for one.

Waiting list is fine if the OP is up to date.

Thanks!

thomasbk

Read ... I don't even think my internet connection would even handle me streaming or watching a stream while playing a game.

I don't see how watching your opponents stream of the game would help. There Is A 30 Second delay. I stream all my own games so it doesn't matter to me but the only potential value I guess is audible/hot route tendencies?

Jarate

Banned
Hi all,

I'd be interested in joining up with any team available. I did some leagues on X360 in previous years and had a lot of fun. I just picked up Madden 15 yesterday (and a PS4 just last week!) so I'm very rusty and not a top-tier player by any means, just in it for fun.

I also don't have a mic at the moment, my CowBoom order didn't include the pack-in, but I'm shopping around for one.

Waiting list is fine if the OP is up to date.

Thanks!

I think the Titans are available, go message swauny in the OP and talk to him

Top Bottom