• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War Ragnarok debuts with 'Neutral' Reviews on Steam over issues

Dafegamer

That's literally the fucking point. Holy shit, are you that daft? I said if I were biased, I would have used that video as evidence, but I am not, which is why I posted it. Here, I'll make this easy for you since you seem to have a disability: The video that has 15 hours of cutscenes is NOT representative of the game. That's why I didn't use it as an argument, only showed it to make you understand what someone arguing in bad faith would have done.

And you dared question anyone's intelligence when I had to repeat something very simple twice.
If it's not representative of the game, then why choose it???? Thanks for proving my point that you're not arguing in good fate, wanker 🤡

Dafegamer

I post the majority of the game isnt like that at all, you reply by saying its apparently provably false, implying that the game actually does take away 10-20 min of control all the time. I then call you out on the lie, you then say you didn't imply it all, mocking my "reading comprehension" fuck off wanker 🤡

Last edited:

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
If it's not representative of the game, then why choose it???? Thanks for proving my point that you're not arguing in good fate, wanker 🤡
Doc Rivers Basketball GIF

I feel like I’m destroying a mentally disabled kid and that ain’t cool.

Dafegamer

Doc Rivers Basketball GIF

I feel like I’m destroying a mentally disabled kid and that ain’t cool.
Hurr durr you in a nutshell

"Hey let me post this vid saying 15hrs of cutscenes that isn't representative of this game, I know it's not representative but it can help my bias argument at first glance, those mf won't do further research so let me post while knowing just to spite and win bias argument points" 🤡

Last edited:
First hour of this is quite rough. It's like watching a movie from a director who thinks every idea he has is awesome. Each shot goes on for a minute too long. Just get on with it, your story's not that great. And that lengthy animal death scene just felt like too much too soon.

Technically the game runs flawlessly and isn't even pushing the hardware very much like a lot of other new games. There's definitely not a big leap visually from the first game, but it's still very well done. Hope it picks up a bit.

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
It's "good faith", not "good fate". Sorry for the random reply, but you have said it three times now and it was really triggering me. Anyway, have a nice day.
He didn’t know what "provably" meant and mistook it for "probably". I stopped bothering with him. English likely isn’t his first language or he’s just really slow.

Update a few minutes ago. Haven't tested it yet, but glad they fixed the button prompt / switching issue and the low resolution icons, was quite distracting.

oLR89Dy.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom