• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Casual Madden PS4 league openings

ShaneB

GG blacksnakeball.

I'm terrible, and got to a point where I just wanted the game to end and get back to watching baseball.

You guys are in a spot where a draft pick and the right free agent will turn things right around for you. Don't be so down on yourselves. You'll be fine. It's only the first season.

Jarate

Banned
GIANTS 45 @ Seahawks 7

Player of the Game;

RB Rashad Jennings took advantage heavily of the Seahawks sudden poor defense. He ran for 212 yards on 29 attempts and 2 touchdowns in this dominating victory for the Giants

Interesting Notes;

Despite scoring only 7 points, the Seahawks still had a respectable amount of yards with 201

The Giants Rushing attack was absolutely dominant this game, outgaining the Seahawks by 154

The Seahawks 5 turnovers really killed them today. The Seahawks turnover issues needs to be addressed

The Seahawks had 1 3rd down conversion and 2 4th down conversion

The Giants scored 5 Red Zone TD's

Russel Wilson had 2 INT's and fumbled the ball 3 times

Eli Manning was solid enough to not give the game away, he only threw for 125 yards, but he didnt need to be perfect in this game

Rashad Jennings was also the leading receiver for the Giants with 3 catches for 51 yards.

Percy Harvin had 4 catches for 96 yards and was the best offesnive weapon for the Hawks

The Giants had 9 pancakes

Jason Pierre Paul returned a fumble 94 yards for a TD

KJ Wright returned a fumble for 48 yards and a score

There was 1 punt in this game

R̶E̶F̶S̶ BEARS 20 @ Packers 14

Player of the Game;

T̶h̶e̶ ̶R̶e̶f̶s̶ CB Tim Jennings was all over the field and even returned an INT for a touchdown. On a day when the Bears offense had problems getting yards, his INT return for a touchdown was key for the victory

Interesting Notes;

The Bears got outgained by over 115 yards despite leading by double digits for most of the game

The Packers 3 turnovers lost them the game

The Packers had 3 4th down conversions

Jay Cutler had a solid game, by not making mistakes he led his team to victory

Aaron Rodgers struggled in his 1st game back, although he threw for 206 yards and 2 tds, his 2 ints really hurt his chances for a win

Andrew Hale only ran the ball for 64 yards on 16 carries and did not have a td, his worst game of the season

Matt Forte sturggled heavily, he managed only 35 yards on 13 carries

Brandon Marshall was the best offensive weapon for the Bears. He had 6 catches for 82 yards, and had multiple clutch 3rd down receptions

Jordy Nelson had 5 catches for 52 yards and a TD for the Packers

AJ Hawk had 6 tackles (game high) and a Sack (game High) in the loss

Lance Birggs had 4 tackles including a TFL and an INT in the game

Tim Masthay had a 72 yard punt

http://www.twitch.tv/coenenthebarbarian/c/5246866 FUCK YOU REFS I HATE YOU I COULDVE WON THIS GAME

Panther 17 @ EAGLES 20

Player of the Game;

RB Lesean McCoy was an absolute monster for the Eagles, rushing for 244 yards on 26 carries and scoring 2 touchdowns

Interesting Notes;

The Panthers held the Eagles passing to only 49 yards

The Eagles lost the Turnover battle yet still won

The Panthers had a missed Red Zone opportunity that ended up hurting them immensely in this game

Cam Newton had a decent game, with 160 yards passing and a TD, but he also threw a killer pick

Deangelo Williams ran the ball 12 times for 67 yards

Greg Olsen had 4 catches for 98 yards including as 73 yard pass

Nick Foles only had 5 completions to 3 receivers

Trent Cole had 4 tackles including 2 TFL and a sack

The Eagles never punted

ShaneB

you should come see a preds home game sometime. It's a little rowdy. lol.

Ehhhh... :p The few times I've watched Preds home games during their playoff runs it's hard to handle all that yellow :p

I'm up to play our game now if you want

Cigol

Can the owner of the rams please contact me about getting the game done today as I'll find it difficult during the week?

ok i just have to play my other league game (in which the league advances in a couple hours!). can you play at about 2-2:15 pst? i'm about to start the other game
I won't be home today. Hanging at my moms because she needs a ride to the airport, then I work tonight.

Tuesday and Wednesday I'm free after 330 pst.

Give me times that you're free over the next 3 days.

Jarate

Banned
OFFICIAL JARATE WEEK 10/11 POWER RANKINGS

1. The Bears - They're still undefeated and are in the driver seat for the division and Home Field Advantage. The Turnovers have led this team to an incredible start

2. The Saints - The Saints are such a solid team, their offense has become explosive, and their defense has been great all year. Look to a huge matchup between the Saints and the Bears for Home Field Advantage.

3. The Broncos - Peyton Manning hasnt had the running game he'd like to have this season, and he has thrown more interceptions then we're used too, but The Broncos are the class of the AFC at this stage of the year.

4. The Packers - The Packers have lost to teams who have a combined 1 loss this season. While thdey practically have no chance for the division lead, the Packers have been solid offensively all year. The Defense is also coming back strong.

5. The Steelers - The Steelers have been absolutely great this year, and have a very high chance of winning the AFC this year. Look to them to fight with the Browns to put up a huge fight against the Steelers

6. The Cardinals have been incredibly solid all year, bu their QB issues leave them in the lower portion compared to others. Palmer has been playing decently, and so has Stanton, but neither has been elite. For them to win, they're going to have to get an elite play from their QB - REDACTED DREW STANTON IS ELITE

7. The Browns - The Browns have been the biggest surprise in the NGFL, owner Swauny Jones has dealt for impact players, and has a real chance of getting not only the AFC North, but also the AFC Home Field Advantage. Johnny Manziel needs to play better for the Browns though

8. The Colts - The Colts have been an enigma this year, but with only 3 losses, they are obviously an elite team. With the loss of Bukafax, the Colts have very little competition in the AFC South

9. The Patriots - The Pats have come back in big ways as Big Boss has activated what he has called his "Zen Mode." Has he experienced a Buddhist Revolution, or has he finally figured out how to play the game properly? Only time will tell.

10. The Raiders - The Raiders have suddenly become an offensive threat in recent weeks, but a overscoring scandal might lead to a loss for the Raiders. The Raiders though have the offensive weapons to do scary things in the AFC

11. The Giants - The Giants need to step up and force their wills on the NFC East. They might be in the lead, but they are capable of playing so much better that it's surprising to see them struggle heavily.

12. The Rams - The loss of their coach for a few weeks has really shown the ineptitude of the Rams players. When the coach comes back, the Rams might be able to win the division, without them, they are terrible

13. The Titans - RIP Bukafax, pls come back and talk to swauny, we all want you to come back ;-;

14. The Panthers - The Panthers are another enigma, obviously they have the ability to do well, and while they are still in the thick of the NFC wild card, they have not played up to snuff this season.

15. The Ravens - The Ravens are still a question mark with their new coach, but despite this, they still could be one of the best teams in the league. The AFC North is probably the best division in the league, and they might get left out of the playoffs despite being good.

16. The Redskins - Despite being fairly inept at certain points offensively this year, the Redskins are still in the thick of things for the playoffs. Alfred Morris should become a weapon for the Skins more as the season goes on

17. The Bills - Despite playing better then teams all season, the Bills lack the scoring that should be coming their way. EJ Manuel has had good stats, but someone needs to play excellent for them to win

18. The Jaguars - Despite having the worst team talent wise, the Jaguars are still 5-5. If Bortles can develop into a franchise QB, they will be dangerous

19. The Buccaneers - They have come out of nowhere with interim coach, and Neogaf Madden Legend, Frenchmovietheme, but do they have the talent to compete with the big boys. Look to their game against the Bears to see if they are real

20. The Eagles - The Eagles are also an enigma, Lesean McCoy has been absolutely dominant, but Nick Foles has been dreadful. If the Eagles can pass the ball, the Eagles could make a huge comeback and take the division

21. The 49ers - Another team with a new coach, the 49ers CPU controlled team has played better then their human controlled teams. While they might be out of the playoffs, their team is still dangerous

22. The Jets - The Jets have been fairly dreadful all season, but have been hurt a lot by their QB play. Maybe they'll find a QB in the offseason, but Matt Flynn is not the answer

23. The Lions - Despite being stuck with 2 top 10 teams in their division, the Lions are still dangerous. They might not have a chance at the playoffs, but if they can cut down on the turnovers they could compete last week

24. The Dolphins - Hopefully this team can find a good a QB, as their offense has been dreadful without a good QB. Maybe it's finally time to say goodbye to Bradford

25. The Cowboys - Im not going to sit here and say that the Cowboys are terrible, they just are trying their hardest to break the single season INT record. Tony Romo needs to stop throwing Ints

26. The Vikings - The Vikings have been on a slow downward spiral, despite having Peterson, the Vikings just cannot get anything started. They have been in games though

27. The Seahawks - The most disappointing team in the league, Wilson is trying his hardest to break the single season fumble record, and has had statistically a horrible season. If he plays well, they are dangerous.

28. The Texans - Fitzmagic has been terrible all year and the Texans are once again looking at a double digit loss season.

29. The Chiefs - Alex Smith is trying his hardest to compete with Romo for the INT record, maybe his tiny hands are getting in the way again.

30. The Bengals - Andy Dalton has been dreadful, and we might finally see a change for the Bengals at the QB position next year.

31. The Falcons have technically improved in the power rankings. This isnt to show that they are good, just that they havent lost as badly as the Chargers

32. The Chargers - This team has been dreadful all year, the good part is they will get a good player in the draft, the bad part is that they are 1-9

MVP WATCH
1. QB Jay Cutler
2. TE Jimmy Graham
3. RB Eddie Lacy
4. RB Le'Veon Bell
5. QB Peyton Manning
6. RB Andrew Hale

OPOY Watch
1. Lesean McCoy
2. Dez Bryant
3. Eddie Lacy
4. Jay Cutler
5. Le'Veon Bell

DPOY Watch
1. Lamarr Woodley
2. Janoris Jenkins
3. Michael Griffin
4. Chris Conte
5. Adrian Wilson

thomasbk

Was browsing the fake twitter posts on our franchise, this made me smile:

Ross Tucker@RossTuckerEA
K. Mack was just exploding into the backfield this week, big reason why he had 0 sacks.

thomasbk

Haha thanks!
I need to diversify my playbook and stop throwing stupid pases if i wanna make the playoffs!

but my next games are:

Browns
Broncos
Packers
Raiders
Patriots

All 3+ games over .500 :(

Top Bottom