• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2015 Off-season thread: 12 Gauge backfires on Super Mariota, Mario FPS unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the whole "let's use mostly black uniforms even though black has never been one of our colors" thing has finally reached the NFL via the '49ers

They've had that black accent around their logo for damn near 20 years now and did that black-around-the-numbers thing for a long while there too. Just saying.

MlQB0vO.jpg

UW with more players picked than any other Pac 12 school so far if I'm counting correctly.

So basically 7 Win Steve can recruit and coach em up but can't execute?

cdyhybrid

UW with more players picked than any other Pac 12 school so far if I'm counting correctly.

So basically 7 Win Steve can recruit and coach em up but can't execute?

Pretty much. Those guys all had their best seasons under Coach Pete, but hard to say if that's just because they were seniors/juniors and were going to be good regardless.

Biggest problem with Sark was the two or three games every season where the team would not show up at all and get the doors blown off them.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
They've had that black accent around their logo for damn near 20 years now and did that black-around-the-numbers thing for a long while there too. Just saying.

http://i.imgur.com/MlQB0vO.jpg?1[img][/QUOTE]
[img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt6gewzHCu1qlr140o1_500.gif

Detroit Lions pulled the same shit. Added black to the logo scheme, next thing you know they had a black alternate. The Niners have used black on their pants and jerseys in the past and it has been part of their logo for years. I'm saying black is as much a Niners color as it is a Lions color as they defiled their logo with it years ago.

That dead program UAB had 2 players drafted, which was just as many as aggy. Also Blake Sims didn't get drafted, but he has an agreement with Green Bay to tryout.

andycapps

Been wondering the same thing for RG3 and Manziel.

With the 40 man roster limit in the NFL, I really don't see them embracing running QB's. Was a bad draft this year for QBs, in general. Next year looks to be much better for that position in the draft.

ag-my001

Been out of the loop for a few days, but I am not happy with this change to a new college seal. I've already had to deal with my undergrad changing names while there, and now this from A&M. Seals are supposed to look old and anachronistic, not a generic logo that has self- contradicting beveling applied.

Been out of the loop for a few days, but I am not happy with this change to a new college seal. I've already had to deal with my undergrad changing names while there, and now this from A&M. Seals are supposed to look old and anachronistic, not a generic logo that has self- contradicting beveling applied.

33% of the letters in "ATM" are beveled. Interesting choice by the graphic artist

[IMGhttp://i.imgur.com/JwwhwHR.jpg[/IMG]

No. This is what happens when you don't use a condom. Abstinence only education needs to be eliminated from schools

I know. :( in case I go for the UCF game, I booked for a hotel outside of town.

I just wanted something close so I don't have to worry about a car on gameday.

And the Big XII has stated they will not hold a championship game at all. Kind of shocking when the playoff committee has said they are at a disadvantage with 12 games. They come off looking like the old Big East. Of course for different core reasons but they seem very reactive and they fail to do basic things to maintain their status. Only
P5 conference with no CCG? Smallest conference? No network? Oh well.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
What? It's 53.
Nope, new roster restrictions in place phasing the NFL back to an iron man league. 40 players this year. 25 next year. By 2017 each team will only be allowed to have 15 players.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Nope, new roster restrictions in place phasing the NFL back to an iron man league. 40 players this year. 25 next year. By 2017 each team will only be allowed to have 15 players.

Who would be first taken in a draft if all NFL players were put in a pool and teams were only allowed to have 15 players?

Would you ever play your quarterback on defense?

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Who would be first taken in a draft if all NFL players were put in a pool and teams were only allowed to have 15 players?

Would you ever play your quarterback on defense?
Iron man, baby. If they come out of the game for a sub, they can't go back in.

Edit: Honestly, I think Tebow might go pretty high in that draft, for durability's sake alone.

I know. :( in case I go for the UCF game, I booked for a hotel outside of town.

I just wanted something close so I don't have to worry about a car on gameday.

And the Big XII has stated they will not hold a championship game at all. Kind of shocking when the playoff committee has said they are at a disadvantage with 12 games. They come off looking like the old Big East. Of course for different core reasons but they seem very reactive and they fail to do basic things to maintain their status. Only
P5 conference with no CCG? Smallest conference? No network? Oh well.

Looks like Austin is going to host a bowl featuring an AAC team this season. This could be UCF's time to shine in the heart of Big 12 country

Looks like Austin is going to host a bowl featuring an AAC team this season. This could be UCF's time to shine in the heart of Big 12 country

Eh Access Bowl or bust at this point. We'll end up in Boca or Miami more than likely if we don't get the slot again. We do go back to Texas in 2017 to finish out a series from when Texas opened at our new stadium.

Urbz had to have unplanned surgery today, no other details around it yet.

Emergency appendectomy. Expected to be fine but might be held overnight just because it was a surgery and all.

Source: me, because I am in the middle of breaking this story. He was supposed to speak here in Findlay tonight but the event was postponed.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Iron man, baby. If they come out of the game for a sub, they can't go back in.

Edit: Honestly, I think Tebow might go pretty high in that draft, for durability's sake alone.

Tebow seems solid I suppose. I would think quarterbacks would be quarterbacks second if they were forced to play defense as well. Running backs would probably dominate offenses since they seem to be able to take over games when everybody is tired.

Ryuuroden

Yeah but still. Are there like 5 hotels to choose from.

It's like when Penn state hosts Michigan or Ohio State. The Super 8 goes up to over 600 dollars a night. That is a budget motel that is usually 50 a night. Granted it is much smaller non college population than Columbia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom