• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2015 Off-season thread: 12 Gauge backfires on Super Mariota, Mario FPS unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.

andycapps

Did you see the Clemson game last year? Maguire would have led us there already. And he still might.

I haven't seen anything from Golson to determine he won't lead you there either. Though I'm wondering if he suddenly looks a lot better at FSU simply because they have better skill receivers, or at least I would think they would.

I haven't seen anything from Golson to determine he won't lead you there either. Though I'm wondering if he suddenly looks a lot better at FSU simply because they have better skill receivers, or at least I would think they would.

Dude got benched for a freshman last year

AntoneM

I don't think Auburn fans need any help tarnishing the reputation of their school. And why did UGA fans get blamed and not Bama fans? ;p
That's what I was getting at with the whole not plausible/possible comment.

Why not Bama? Don't think an Alabama fan could post that gif AND call themselves war eagle, it would just be to much.

andycapps

That's what I was getting at with the whole not plausible/possible comment.

Why not Bama? Don't think an Alabama fan could post that gif AND call themselves war eagle, it would just be to much.

Hahaha now I see what you're saying. I couldn't see the gif at work, now I see it on my cell phone.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Probably a good deal for him. Is there anyone behind Boykin? I know they recruited a 5'7" QB a year or two ago. Kenny Trill may just have to beat him out in tryouts

Doing a quick rundown of their recruiting classes, in 2014 they got two decent looking QBs in the same class, both Texas top 100 type guys. No QBs in the 2015 class, and when I saw the guy's name from 2013 I remember him being a really late addition that they stole from Syracuse. Nobody from their classes prior to 2013 are still listed on their roster other than Boykin.

I think the TCU fans like their depth, but it's one of those situations where none of them have really played at all so who really knows.

Got buried in the Friday news dump, but UNC has received a new notice of allegations from the NCAA. UNC said they'll redact a bunch of names before they release it. It's apparently a very long report.

Austin K (like hell I'm gonna try to spell his last name off the top of my head) has requested a transfer from UW. Gillens is expected to transfer soon after. Neither fit the offense Chryst wants to run, but AK is a dynamic athlete with a laser arm, will latch on to a spread team in the MW and light up scoreboards.

Things continue to get worse there because of an administration that won't alter anything despite being only behind Texas in terms of total revenue generated the past 3 years. Only gonna get worse.

andycapps

Austin K (like hell I'm gonna try to spell his last name off the top of my head) has requested a transfer from UW. Gillens is expected to transfer soon after. Neither fit the offense Chryst wants to run, but AK is a dynamic athlete with a laser arm, will latch on to a spread team in the MW and light up scoreboards.

Things continue to get worse there because of an administration that won't alter anything despite being only behind Texas in terms of total revenue generated the past 3 years. Only gonna get worse.

Wisconsin is number 2 in total revenue in the past 3 years? That's surprising.

Jhriad

Which school are you talking about exactly?

cdyhybrid

KingGondo

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom