• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2015 Off-season thread: 12 Gauge backfires on Super Mariota, Mario FPS unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.

andycapps

But we are 2 for 2 as of late with handing down punishments, so that is something.

These idiots see everybody else getting away with it so they act like damned fools. Now punishments are being handed down so hopefully a culture of consequences is starting so that the coaching staff can get these idiots under control.
It's a start, but I think there are still systemic problems at the Tallahassee PD and there's big problems in the administration and maybe coaching staff there. So while I'm happy they're starting to do something I'm wondering if the whole crew needs to go for real change to occur. Needs a culture change one way or the other.

It's a start, but I think there are still systemic problems at the Tallahassee PD and there's big problems in the administration and maybe coaching staff there. So while I'm happy they're starting to do something I'm wondering if the whole crew needs to go for real change to occur. Needs a culture change one way or the other.

I kind of wish the fans had a way of standing up and saying to the program that they demand better out of them, but man oh man that's just never going to happen widespread enough to matter. The finger they used to point at The U and then later Penn State is pointing right back at them.

At least I can still wear garnet and gold in the baseball season.

andycapps

This may be the next Uga after Uga IX retires this summer.

TWteT3ph.jpg

So urbz is working out a way to utilize all 3 qbs this year, including on single plays. Needless to say this year should be one hell of a ride

Edit: wtf happened to my profile pic!

So urbz is working out a way to utilize all 3 qbs this year, including on single plays. Needless to say this year should be one hell of a ride

Edit: wtf happened to my profile pic!

He won a championship with a 2 QB system but I think he's pushing his luck with a 3 QB system. And your avatar is actual size pixel by pixel and I can't read what it says :(

andycapps

So I guess the Laremy Tunsil court scene was an interesting one. His stepdad represented himself and hobbled around with what may or may not have been a fake leg brace. Also an interesting story in there about how during Tunsil's recruitment, UGA coaches went out to eat with Tunsil and family but couldn't pay for the meal due to Miller not being family. That made him pretty upset because he doesn't even like Mexican food.

And that's not the weirdest thing in the article either.

andycapps

So are Ugas now being "retired" before they drop over dead?

The typical way is to retire them, the last two before Russ that had some bad luck notwithstanding. Russ is actually 11, so probably past time to retire him. The one in the picture is actually one of 3 they're looking at, but probably the one it will end up being due to him being older and fully grown.. They know what he's going to look like.

Pure breeds do tend to have more health problems than mutts, for sure. And English Bulldogs as a breed seem to have tended to exacerbate those hereditary problems through the direction of desirable traits in the breed. We thought about getting an English Bulldog but the breathing problems and propensity for health problems in hot weather are just not something I'd like to deal with.

Inbreeding? You must have us confused with the Vols.

JW4QysY.png

A new Florida Man appears. The hero we deserve.

Jhriad

Student season tickets purchased, bring the season on. I need me some football. I'm ready to live the Life of Riley.

Prepare for a potentially rough season. There could be some early losses on the schedule and I really have doubts that the defense will hold up for the entire season with the extremely poor linebacker depth. Injuries are going to hit us at some point and that's when the wheels come off. I'm hopeful for the 2016 season though.

Draxal

Am I a bad person for wishing Meyer hired Jay Paterno?

http://espn.go.com/college-football...rno-asked-urban-meyer-ohio-state-buckeyes-job

Prepare for a potentially rough season. There could be some early losses on the schedule and I really have doubts that the defense will hold up for the entire season with the extremely poor linebacker depth. Injuries are going to hit us at some point and that's when the wheels come off. I'm hopeful for the 2016 season though.

You should come east to see Sirpopopopo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom