• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2015 Off-season thread: 12 Gauge backfires on Super Mariota, Mario FPS unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I turned 32 today so you were right about me at least.
Happy Birthday! I turned 35 today.

tjO5ADo.jpg

cdyhybrid

Happy birthday everyone! I got you a prune cake.

Apparently the Big 12 is limiting teams to two full-contact days a week, including game days.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Happy birthday everyone! I got you a prune cake.

Apparently the Big 12 is limiting teams to two full-contact days a week, including game days.

I believe that every coach thus far (Patterson, Beaty, and Holgerson) has said it won't affect them at all because they have only been doing two for a few years now. I know Patterson and Holgorsen said it, not sure about Beaty.

andycapps

Man, I didn't start being a Braves fan until the early 2000s. Shame I missed out on those highs and lows.

Thanks for giving me the video reminder of that.

My 10-year-old-Twins-fan self from 1991 doesn't recall that happening ;)

Biggest crock of shit I've watched on TV to date.

I watched John Rocker pitch a game once. Everyone booed him and my dad had to explain to me why.

I think the one redeeming quality of John Rocker was how much he pissed off Yankees fans. Now granted, some of the stuff he was saying to piss them off was vile and awful, but I was happy about them being so mad at him. Didn't he flip them off too when he went in the dugout once?

Oh and the fact that a school like fucking Wake Forest is going to cash a check this year for like $20-$30 million bucks really grinds my gears.

Such bullshit.

So what really sucks is waiting on a notification on a potential job offer. I should know this week if I will start packing my bags to Las Vegas. I was flown out a couple weeks ago for an interview.

So what really sucks is waiting on a notification on a potential job offer. I should know this week if I will start packing my bags to Las Vegas. I was flown out a couple weeks ago for an interview.

Good Luck! Las Vegas would be quite the place to live. Of course after a few months of living there you'll become a "local" that just sees the Las Vegas Strip as a tourist attraction.

Good Luck! Las Vegas would be quite the place to live. Of course after a few months of living there you'll become a "local" that just sees the Las Vegas Strip as a tourist attraction.
I'm already preparing myself for that actually. I already experience that in Orlando. I have year passes to Disney, SeaWorld, and Universal and I still barely go. Just not a big deal. Although I probably barely get out due to my masters. Once that's done, I'll have so much more free time.

Thanks, though. The biggest issue would be having to give up UCF home games. I don't know how I'd feel about that.

I'm already preparing myself for that actually. I already experience that in Orlando. I have year passes to Disney, SeaWorld, and Universal and I still barely go. Just not a big deal. Although I probably barely get out due to my masters. Once that's done, I'll have so much more free time.

Thanks, though. The biggest issue would be having to give up UCF home games. I don't know how I'd feel about that.

Yeah and the Las Vegas bowl doesn't have an AAC tie in so you can't even look forward to that.

However, they play @ Stanford in September which wouldn't be a terrible drive. You could get there in day.

Yeah and the Las Vegas bowl doesn't have an AAC tie in so you can't even look forward to that.

However, they play @ Stanford in September which wouldn't be a terrible drive. You could get there in day.
Haha yup. San Fran area is like an 8 hour drive. Fuck that.

I'd fly as it seems for that timeframe flights are cheap as hell and of course like 1 hour or so. I'd just get a rental from SFO or Oakland to Stanford Stadium. Already planned that out. Stanford fans must suck as tickets through UCF are only like $20.

I mean at least we have an ESPN contract, so I'd still be able to see most games on TV. But still it'd suck. Games in Orlando are great.

Better to fly into SJC if you can. Shorter drive and better traffic/airport in general.

And yes, Stanford fans are terrible. :p
Oh yeah San Jose is possible too. If I can make Stanford and USC, I'll be happy. The rest of our games pretty much suck. Especially at home. Except for the away game at Cinci.

i love that you refer to Virginia Tech as VPI. That makes me happy in the same way it makes me happy to refer to Georgia Tech as the North Avenue Trade School.
We actually refer to ourselves as that sometimes. You can even get t-shirts that say North Avenue Trade school in in our bookstore.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Quite an impressive feat as nobody won the Big XII championship last year.
I heard that they decided to completely forgo the idea of "champions" and just award every team a participation ribbon at the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom