• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2015 Off-season thread: 12 Gauge backfires on Super Mariota, Mario FPS unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some new Nike Tshirts leaked, sources are saying shirts are based on alt jerseys teams will wear this season.

CLXvsaPWEAAcYd-.jpg

CLXvsaPWIAABhau.jpg

CLXvsaPWgAAwWRv.jpg

CLXvsaSWoAAA7qo.jpg

Jhriad

I like the Ohio State & Bama ones even if the OSU one looks like something a douchebag frat boy would wear along with his sideways baseball cap.

Jhriad

This would be pretty rad if it were a dark gray instead of black.

For everyday wear I'd prefer the gray as well. As part of a workout outfit though I'd probably prefer black. It still looks pretty good overall. You could always be stuck with Adidas like we are.

andycapps

Would it help to point out that andy is Australian and sometimes posts under his alt "chicko1983."

This is probably the point when I admit that I like watching soccer as well. Sorry guys, I've let you down. Though I do refuse to use the term "pitch" when referring to a soccer field. Sounds so pretentious. So does kit. It's either uniform or jersey to me.

Lunar15

I like those t-shirts a lot, but I'm well aware that the orange and blue one they release is going to look nasty.

EDIT: Just saw the UF one. It's primarily black. Is Nike's thing just giving everyone black jersey's now? I can't really think of a time when UF ever had a significant amount of black on their jerseys.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
OSU's new helmet.

Supposedly we have matching alternate white unis (with silver lettering) to match.
The coloring makes it look like Pistol Pete went down to the beach and paid one of those boardwalk artists to draw his caricature.

pxleyes

Banned
Any of you have experience bringing babies to games, both tailgating and the game itself? Cant believe I'm 30 days away from bringing my daughter to her first Gator game.

mre

Any of you have experience bringing babies to games, both tailgating and the game itself? Cant believe I'm 30 days away from bringing my daughter to her first Gator game.
Just be prepared to leave early, so don't take her to a game you really care about. :p

andycapps

Took my daughter to the UGA @ Kentucky game a few years ago. But she was 7 then, and it was basically a home crowd. Was pretty good. I'd just keep in mind that it'll be really hot and you'll want to keep your baby under shade and probably use sunscreen. Probably won't make it a whole game either, like mre said.

Lunar15

Just be prepared to leave early, so don't take her to a game you really care about. :p

Early September for the Gators is cupcake territory.

Then again, with all of our question marks, is anything a cupcake?

EDIT: It's also noon game territory in the heat of september, definitely bring some shade.

DOUBLE EDIT: Oh, it's actually a 7:30 game. That's nice, but weird for that type of game.

Took my one year old to the Clemson/FSU game in 2013. Bought him some noise canceling headphones to put over his ears. Thank god he started getting very cranky by the end of the first quarter, since it gave me an excuse to get the fuck out of dodge.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Everyone I know that has tried to bring a baby to a game has said worst decision ever.

Gotta wait till they are old enough for their own seat.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member

8. (tie) Baylor - Index: 1.50: Once again, the Bears have a sketchy non-conference slate. They open on the road against an SMU program that was 1-11 last year. Then face a decent FCS team, Lamar, before playing Rice, which actually has gone a more-than-respectable 18-9 the past two seasons -- with only Baylor having a better record in that stretch among all the Texas-based FBS programs.

UGSxoAB.gif

Rutgers is third on the list even though it has 2 power five teams on its schedule (damm u Wazzu and Kansas) which is supposedly an easier schedule than Okie State which has Central Mich, Central Arkansas, and UTSA.
Let's not act like Rutgers didn't know what they were doing here.

Easy OOC schedule? I'm just hoping Stanford doesn't destroy us too badly...

Anyone ever live in Dallas, btw, and have thoughts and experiences to share? Doing some research...

Draxal

8. (tie) Baylor - Index: 1.50: Once again, the Bears have a sketchy non-conference slate. They open on the road against an SMU program that was 1-11 last year. Then face a decent FCS team, Lamar, before playing Rice, which actually has gone a more-than-respectable 18-9 the past two seasons -- with only Baylor having a better record in that stretch among all the Texas-based FBS programs.

UGSxoAB.gif

Let's not act like Rutgers didn't know what they were doing here.

Honestly, yes for Kansas, but Wazzu deserves way more respect than it got.

WOLFPACK, BITCHES

Color me surprised that you trust any links from me.

mre

Color me surprised that you trust any links from me.
Up until now, I trusted any link that wasn't specifically intended for me. Now I'm even more paranoid. Any link could go to Rocky Top. Any link could go to Rocky Top.

Draxal

Up until now, I trusted any link that wasn't specifically intended for me. Now I'm even more paranoid. Any link could go to Rocky Top. Any link could go to Rocky Top.

*Urge to create favorite college fight song thread in OT rising.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom