• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Anko

I only managed one elza from the demon coins so far. I didn't think her drop rate would be so shitty this time. They were so generous with Sapras. Guess I'll be saving up the demon coins in my gift box.

I got 22 friend slots open. I could use a bunch more people!

ID: 166 596 604
Name: Lockon

Add me! Also post your name if you are trying to add me. Thanks!

--------

ot: Anyone playing Fate/Grand Order or Xuccess Heaven? (this just came out yesterday, play like Brave Frontier.
Sent you a request. AnGAF here.

Quixzlizx

--------

ot: Anyone playing Fate/Grand Order or Xuccess Heaven? (this just came out yesterday, play like Brave Frontier.

I sent an invite as Quix.

--------

Sent an invite as TbkGaf.

Fishious

--------

Sent request.

I've freed up 6 spots if anyone else wants to add me. Currently running MLB Selene with crystal spear. I'll add anyone with GAF in their name, otherwise shoot me a PM or post so I know to add you.

188 399 423
Fishio

BJK

Added (BK_GAF; ID 181,929,145). I'm right around the friend cap, but there are a few inactive players (mostly from GAF) who I can ditch for a new, active player.

Managed to get a gold chest at Lv. 57. Coming up on Lv. 89...it's been taking me 2 orbs to do these runs since about Lv. 80. Will get up to 100 for the extra premium ticket, but beyond that, I'd rather hit friendly raids (as long as they're being put up).

I cleared a couple of inactives and would rather have Gaffers on my friends list anyway. Added both Fishious and BJK as TbkGaf.
After last nights bad gacha pulls I tried my luck again tonight and scored Selena, Toka, and Fan-Fan. This was after getting blue chest after blue chest when clearing a raid and in the DC pulls so I was feeling lucky.

Quixzlizx

I am currently salty as fuck. I just had my first demon raid gold chest drop ever, and it was a FUCKING SOUL SIPHON. I wanted to throw my phone at the wall after that epic troll. I"m surprised Yggdra didn't appear in the corner of the screen first.

Stider

I am currently salty as fuck. I just had my first demon raid gold chest drop ever, and it was a FUCKING SOUL SIPHON. I wanted to throw my phone at the wall after that epic troll. I"m surprised Yggdra didn't appear in the corner of the screen first.

Damn that sucks. At least you have gotten something, just cleared 108 and only 2 raid weapons so far, no Soul Siphons or Elza.

Azusa

--------

AzuGAF.

My friend id: 174 288 712. I have 5 slots or more. I need to remove some inactive players.

Anko

Somebody please tell me that linking CC to my facebook acts as a data back up because my phone has died. I watched it draw its last breath.

Miff

Somebody please tell me that linking CC to my facebook acts as a data back up because my phone has died. I watched it draw its last breath.

It should do, but I'd only feel comfortable trying it after all else failed.

I had a issue not long ago with CC freezing on startup, ending up removing it / re-downloading. Was a nerve-racking process, but managed to recover everything OK by logging into FB via the CC login screen.

Quixzlizx said:
I am currently salty as fuck. I just had my first demon raid gold chest drop ever, and it was a FUCKING SOUL SIPHON.

That's cruel! Always thought gold would be guaranteed demon. Troll Gumi.

Aki-at

Found a level 49 Tornado equipped with a demon raid weapon does double the damage than a level 80 Lindsey with a max B level weapon.

If I knew this beforehand I would have just trained up all my copies of Tornado and Zygmunt!

Anko

It should do, but I'd only feel comfortable trying it after all else failed.

I had a issue not long ago with CC freezing on startup, ending up removing it / re-downloading. Was a nerve-racking process, but managed to recover everything OK by logging into FB via the CC login screen.
It does. Just remember to link from the login screen with a fresh install.
Yup. I got my game up on a spare phone. Thanks!
I was worried I'd lost my lovely party, but everything's fine.

elty

Seriously? It that a weapon?

I've been playing around with game casually for quite awhile now. f2p player without much compromise but I do have a lvl 42 Selene with the Spear as my leader right now :v

If anyone wants to add me:
ID: 188.493.837
Name: Josuke

Fishious

Found a level 49 Tornado equipped with a demon raid weapon does double the damage than a level 80 Lindsey with a max B level weapon.

If I knew this beforehand I would have just trained up all my copies of Tornado and Zygmunt!

Thanks for the tip!

I had to 2 soul 103, but I've started using Sana (a 3* spear warrior) in place of Coro and I'm back down to 1 soul for now. Still no Elza beyond what's guaranteed :/

Avalt

It's a blade, as it is meant for the demon, Elza. Stats being 9/11/11 but with ability (Soul Steal - HP is restored equivalent to damage dealt to foes). <- Wait wha? Don't take the word equivalent seriously. It's probably Gumi being Gumi. A blade that heals 1k a hit would break the game lol.

http://chain-chronicle-global.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Siphon

It's Gumi's description being well... gumi... My Schule has the Choco Sword equiped with the exact same description and the healing is pathetic. Feels like 1%-10% of damage dealt is actually absorbed :(

elty

I still have the raid weapon, I wonder who should I give it to as I already need to 2 souls since lv80.

Freya - so I can use Frau together to chain?
Sana - seems like a good 3* spear fighter
Selene - overwrite my furnace blade?
Wayne - a knight

garath

It's a blade, as it is meant for the demon, Elza. Stats being 9/11/11 but with ability (Soul Steal - HP is restored equivalent to damage dealt to foes). <- Wait wha? Don't take the word equivalent seriously. It's probably Gumi being Gumi. A blade that heals 1k a hit would break the game lol.

http://chain-chronicle-global.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Siphon

Damn. was hoping for a good reason to replace my furnace blade. Not like it matters anyways. I don't have nearly as much time to play as I did with my new job. I'm only on level 25

garath

Well the game doesn't want to let me go. Despite putting very little time into this raid, getting not a single 3* from demon coins, it fed me an elza from demon coins this morning. I still haven't gotten a 3* but I got the demon lol.

Guess I need to burn a few vigor fruits and get to level 80 at least.

BJK

Well the game doesn't want to let me go. Despite putting very little time into this raid, getting not a single 3* from demon coins, it fed me an elza from demon coins this morning. I still haven't gotten a 3* but I got the demon lol.

Grats. I'm continuing my DR trend of getting one extra copy of a demon, and nothing after that. Finished wave 111, and I still haven't managed a demon from coins this time around. Not getting many help requests - haven't seen a single one that was still active. I'm guessing with so many Selenes out there, most people can still 2-orb the content they're seeing. I know I 2-orbed 111, but just barely.

(Really glad I didn't pull for the Demon hunter, since I'd rather bring a Lv. 80 Selene into the fight than a 60 Selena.)

Hard to complain, though, when I have 138 more FR than I did when On Sunday night. Not all of those came from the DR, mind you; Phoena's ability quest dropped 16 3* forgers / enhancers, all of which I turned to rings, and I've still been running the dailies. Amazing how much easier it is to do the 10 after the AP buddy system went into effect. In any event, I'll have to console myself for the lack of extra Elza with my copies of MLB Solo and Marida.

Currently running out: 75 Selene, 60 Deed, 60 Kai, 50 Febrya ...all with crystal spears. With Frau in the sub party (along with Juliana), I can control mana well enough to power up their skills. Curious to see if I can get to 140 for the 3rd premium ticket....which I don't remember being there in other DRs.

Kettch

Yay, go my first ever red demon raid chest, and it was actually Elza and not Soul Siphon (phew). Level 129. Now I'm tempted to use up my vigor fruit to try for more, guess I'll see how it goes today and tomorrow first.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Damn, I am at level 82 and I still have no demon chest drops.

Though to be fair, my 3* drops are improving, so that is my consolation prize.

Aki-at

!!!

Time to use the 50k worth of demon coins to good use.

Damn, I am at level 82 and I still have no demon chest drops.

Though to be fair, my 3* drops are improving, so that is my consolation prize.

Just noticed you changed your avatar, poor Selvaria...

(This change doesn't suit you!!1!)

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Just noticed you changed your avatar, poor Selvaria...

(This change doesn't suit you!!1!)

Been cutting down my GAF time (only post in the PAD and Chain Chronicle community threads nowadays) to focus on running anime conventions and working in the anime industry, so I figured since no one knows me anymore I will get a new avatar. Ha ha ha

....but yeah, no drops. I want to at least LB2 Elza :(

Been cutting down my GAF time (only post in the PAD and Chain Chronicle community threads nowadays) to focus on running anime conventions and working in the anime industry, so I figured since no one knows me anymore I will get a new avatar. Ha ha ha

So when are you going to organize Okusama con?

:p

Teddified

I've got a few friend slots open so let me know on here or have GAF in your name and I'll add you.

TedGAF

I Have Musica as my Leader for now, will probably switch back to Lilith once the raid is over.

It's probably dumb to even ask, but do you guys think there's a higher chance of getting 3* or above arcana doing single demon coin pulls instead of batches of ten? I've gotten more copies of shay than I can count (Is he even decent MLB?) doing single pulls and lots of low tier characters/enhancers doing ten pulls at once.

It's probably just placebo...but yeah. Thanks to everyone putting out the spear users by the way.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Looks like Elza's Soul Siphon only heals 10% of the damage dealt
Stacked upon her personal Merciless Drain skill, that's not too bad. I often find that the little tick restores from such things mean a lot in Colliseum and Gauntlet.

It's probably dumb to even ask, but do you guys think there's a higher chance of getting 3* or above arcana doing single demon coin pulls instead of batches of ten? I've gotten more copies of shay than I can count (Is he even decent MLB?) doing single pulls and lots of low tier characters/enhancers doing ten pulls at once.

It's probably just placebo...but yeah. Thanks to everyone putting out the spear users by the way.

^
0 Difference for me

The real question is whether or not skipping watching how the ten roll plays out affects your chances :p

Naaa, game seems to determine your entire pull from around the time you press the button. When I got an Elza from coin pull, it loaded the extra data while the Chronicle screen was doing it's summon animation. I'd love to know how it determines RNG... as it really seems to have trends and tendencies.

All the tickets and such I've used during this "Rate Up" have gotten 3* Commons like Kai... -sigh- Hope to get another Elza or 2 before the event is over!

Gizuko

I'm at 130+, 0 red chests and demon pulls so far. No Selena either.
On top of that every now and then I get a random bugged 2* enhancer that I can't neither sell nor use for some time.

And it's ALWAYS the same. I don't even know why I bother with global, other than having an english UI. I will probably drop it until v2/next raid once this one is over.

Stider

I'm at 130+, 0 red chests and demon pulls so far. No Selena either.
On top of that every now and then I get a random bugged 2* enhancer that I can't neither sell nor use for some time.

And it's ALWAYS the same. I don't even know why I bother with global, other than having an english UI. I will probably drop it until v2/next raid once this one is over.

Just cleared 155 and only 1 Elza from dc and no gold chest so far. They really need to add more guaranteed demon rewards for higher levels or something. It's hard not to feel bitter when people who have only got half as far already have her MLB.

BJK

120 and no sign of Elza. I should just let it go.

The cold luck never bothered you, anyway.
(If you're at 120 already...maybe see if you can get to 140 for an extra premium ticket; it's what I'm doing, at least.)

Gizuko

Just cleared 155 and only 1 Elza from dc and no gold chest so far. They really need to add more guaranteed demon rewards for higher levels or something. It's hard not to feel bitter when people who have only got half as far already have her MLB.

1 demon per 400 pulls works fine in jpCC, it feels kind of "non-rewarding" enough (pointless, even) as it is right now in gCC. I mean, so far we've got a bunch of rings and that's that.

Most of the things that I don't like about the game are solved in V2, which makes this even more infuriating.

elty

I was thinking I am going to quit if GUMI doesn't give me an extra copy. Low and behold, first 10 pull today has 2 3*, third pull has Elza finally.

I wish I can transferred some of my luck from Sapras though, got 2 extra that raid.

Rixa

Yeah, main made it to 140 and is helping others (I can do 600-900k damage per orb). Alt is soon at 100 (now 98). No extra demons here, they nerfed 3* drop rate from dc gacha. Mon-Tue it was good, after that its been shit. 12000 dc used = 7 rings. Many more 4k pulls with 0 rings.

Oh well atleast I got some tix & prysma for next week to use. Also alt got first pull 5* since reroll marathon (wich was 1 day before Cororaid start). But it wasnt tix/prysma pull. Got Chiyome with HT. I have not bothered with Colosseum so alts been many weeks in 9898 place. Today morning it was dropped to 12156. I was kinda surprised so made 1 colo match and Iam again in 8k or so :p.

Aki-at

Woohoo! Upto level 138 and a couple of levels before I got a chest drop with Elza, was half expecting a troll weapon arcana after what happened with Rix (The screen even froze for a couple of seconds!) but I got my girl.

I thank Gareth for this, without him I'd never have gotten her. My connection with him is 2 spooky 4 me.

You work in the anime industry? That's awesome and scary at the same time, does it itch away at your soul like everyone else makes it sound? :p

What do you do, animation work, PR? Or just handling conventions?

Woohoo! Upto level 138 and a couple of levels before I got a chest drop with Elza, was half expecting a troll weapon arcana after what happened with Rix (The screen even froze for a couple of seconds!) but I got my girl.

Congrats man! I got Elza on a DC pull Thursday night and got the red chest drop last night (was holding my breath that it wasn't the weapon) at level 133. Now just need 1 more to LB.

Quixzlizx

I thank Gareth for this, without him I'd never have gotten her. My connection with him is 2 spooky 4 me.

You work in the anime industry? That's awesome and scary at the same time, does it itch away at your soul like everyone else makes it sound? :p

What do you do, animation work, PR? Or just handling conventions?

At least get the sufferer right qq

Top Bottom