• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

garath

With 6 tickets I did event pull and got

Baltro 5*
Constance 4*

Rest 3* junk.

Guess I'm glad for the 5* either way.

I need to abuse the fortune ring thing more. I only have 900 or so rings. :( haven't had the time to do it really

Elepsis

Neo Member
Holy moly. Was going to use my five premium tickets to pull in the event.

First pull: Baltro.
Second pull: Milla.

Decided to stop there because there was no way it was going to go any better for me. This is by far the best luck I've had since I started playing this game like half a year ago.

I did a 10+1 in the new Tavern, I got:
UR: Morgan
SR: 2x Tia and Aracne
R: 6 new rares (one of them two times)

I don't think that I had ever gotten so many new characters in a single pull (9).

chrono01

You did good :) Grats from those units.
Thanks, I was pretty pleased with the results!

Event 5 pulls (my last tickets):
Connely 4*
Kilie 3*
Constance 4*
Milla 5*
Baltro 5*
Congrats, that's some great pulls!

27 pulls and I only got 4 star characters. Conellyx2. Elemia. Bonito. Constancex2. Tubarao Not even one SSR. Sigh.
Sorry man. :(

With 6 tickets I did event pull and got

Baltro 5*
Constance 4*

Rest 3* junk.

Guess I'm glad for the 5* either way.

I need to abuse the fortune ring thing more. I only have 900 or so rings. :( haven't had the time to do it really
Hey, at least Baltoro looks decent!

As for Fortune Rings, they're pretty valuable. I just noticed you can now purchased weapons in the Ring Shop too.

Holy moly. Was going to use my five premium tickets to pull in the event.

First pull: Baltro.
Second pull: Milla.

Decided to stop there because there was no way it was going to go any better for me. This is by far the best luck I've had since I started playing this game like half a year ago.
Wow, that luck. O_O

Congrats!

I got rapo, milla, two Constance, else, verolla and Marietta in 14 pulls.

I don't think that I had ever gotten so many new characters in a single pull (9).

congrats to everyone having good luck in your pulls in global!

I started using a knights/gunner team in jpcc and its just literally destroying everything

beast folks don't even get close to me before they are killed by bullets

chrono01

Unlocked the new tavern.

My first pull is Morgan...

Nice!

I'm going to burn some fruit and hopefully unlock the tavern today. It having a lower UR pull right now, since only three UR are featured, will hopefully give me a better chance at getting him.

chrono01

Wow, nicely done!

Unlocked the new tavern.

My first pull is Morgan...
Insane. Congrats.

Got that 5* mage twice but no Morgan, burned through 30 pulls.

I will never get what I want in this game right? Yikes.
Sorry. :(

Anyway, I just reached the Ocean's Dawn tavern and did a 10+1 pull:

- 3* Medlix [New]
- 5* Morgan [New, already have Milla!]
- 4* Kiora [New]
- 4* Gloria [New]
- 3* Relda [New]
- 3* Amelia [New]
- 3* Ernest [New]
- 4* Kiora [LB1]
- 3* Amelia [Ring, probably]
- 3* David [New]
- 3* Dominique [New]

Morgan and Milla obtained, I'm done! I even had enough farmed enhancers to get them both to Level 60. Now to save the rest of my Prysma for future events. :)

Sorry to hear about some of you having bad luck.

Rixa

Sorry to hear about some of you having bad luck.

Raises hand \o_. I made 15 pulls yesterday:
- Event 2x3*
- Daybreak Isle Tavern 11x3* 2x4*

Bad luck rng stroke me :(.
I guess I need to start pouring prysmas from rest of hunt missions to tavern.

chrono01

Raises hand \o_. I made 15 pulls yesterday:
- Event 2x3*
- Daybreak Isle Tavern 11x3* 2x4*

Bad luck rng stroke me :(.
I guess I need to start pouring prysmas from rest of hunt missions to tavern.
Sorry, I hope things improve for you soon.

Also, Rinuya [Ring Recruit] and Nikolas [Ring Exchange] now available!

Rates for Nikolas is Godly, lol. Gumi didn't fix it yet.

bonkeng

Pulled 6x using pt at event trying for Mila. No luck. Got 2 4* though.

Then 10+1 pull at new tavern.

5* Morgan
5* Hellisity
4* Kiora x2
4* Tia x2

Rest are 3*.

Atleast i got 50% of what i want which is Morgan and Milla.

Azusa

Can't GUMI hire at least one good programmer and fix their client?

I have downloaded additional data (I had like 92%) and played for an hour after that. Then I had to close it. When I have tried to open the game again I couldn't login. All strings were broken and errors poped up. Thanks GUMI. Clear Data helped but now I have to download every assets again.

alben

Neo Member
40 + 4 pulls no Morgan.

The pulls themselves weren't bad (rin lee x2, the 5* mage, mlb kiroa, and a some others 4*), but still a little disappointed. Morgan was the chance to move away from the beatstick warriors meta. I've been using the same team since the Selene event with almost no variation

Gizuko

Is she good or just like Inami?

Her skill is unwieldly (jumps too far), and she is prrtty subpar overall when compared with v2 units (as most ring units before Candace are, actually) due to lacking dps boosting abilities, but she has gold and chest drop rate increases and can knockback with auto-attacks.

Basically she is still worse than tavern units, so don't expect her to top your team's dps charts or anything, but she has some nice utilities and is a poor man's Nympha.

chrono01

Her skill is unwieldly (jumps too far), and she is prrtty subpar overall when compared with v2 units (as most ring units before Candace are, actually) due to lacking dps boosting abilities, but she has gold and chest drop rate increases and can knockback with auto-attacks.

Basically she is still worse than tavern units, so don't expect her to top your team's dps charts or anything, but she has some nice utilities and is a poor man's Nympha.
She's attractive, as well. Don't forget that. ;)

Azusa

Nice. Definitely better than Isaiah's 10%.

What to do with remaining prysma? Is it OK to pull more and try to LB Morgan or Milla or someone else for gunner/knight team or its better to wait for new event and taverns?

chrono01

Nice. Definitely better than Isaiah's 10%.

What to do with remaining prysma? Is it OK to pull more and try to LB Morgan or Milla or someone else for gunner/knight team or its better to wait for new event and taverns?
Having Morgan and Milla LB'd is great, but I'd personally wait. Right now both units are separated, so you need to go to two different places to try for them. I'd wait until they return to their tavern, hopefully on pick-up, and try then. That way you have a chance to LB them both at the same time. You have a copy of each right now to use/level, so that's fine.

Speaking of, my current Gunner team [Vienta and Phoena as Sub Member]. I just need to work on unlocking their skills, thankfully I've already unlocked Morgan's.

dIqM8NA.png

Hmm... still shows Inami for me.
You can now buy weapons with Rings as well. 3* and 4* weapons.
Don't worry, Rinuya is pull-able. If you restart the client, it should update the banner for you.

And yeah, I posted about the weapons yesterday. That's really cool to see, as it makes it a lot easier to decide which units I should/shouldn't use a weapon on.

Azusa

Speaking of, my current Gunner team [Vienta and Phoena as Sub Member]. I just need to work on unlocking their skills, thankfully I've already unlocked Morgan's.

Huh I have exactly the same team, LB2 Constance too.

Yeah level them up, do their quests, find them a weapon and level it up. A lot of work.

Why Vienta as sub? Why not someone else (Juliana)?

chrono01

Huh I have exactly the same team, LB2 Constance too.

Yeah level them up, do their quests, find them a weapon and level it up. A lot of work.
Thankfully, the Ring Loop makes it easy.

Character Enhancers
Weapon Forgers
Fortune Rings

Now you can purchase the weapons they need from the shop in-game. I have them all outfitted with a B-Rank weapon [fully leveled], but I'm not sure if I should give the event gun to Milla or not. She seems like a nice candidate, since she attacks a lot which would give her a better chance at dazing the target...

And nice job on the team. Great minds, I guess. :)

Edit: No Juliana. :(

Rixa

Made 10+1 in Daybreak Isle Tavern again:

9x3*
2x4* Kiora.

So in 2 days I have made 26 pulls and got:

22x3*
4x4*
=
2x Tia
2x Kiora

I think I have almost all (if not all) 3* units from Daybreak Isle Tavern.
This sucks.

garath

9x3*
2x4* Kiora.

22x3*
4x4*
=
2x Tia
2x Kiora

This sucks.

I think my luck will be on par with yours. I'm almost to the tavern. Sigh.

Rixa

I think my luck will be on par with yours. I'm almost to the tavern. Sigh.

Yeah Iam on quest to do hunt missions, now at 76. If needed all the rest (I have around 28 to do before 103 is done). Sametime using rainbow party thus 371/500 done for 5 Prem tix. Going to get those tix and use them in event.

My luck has vanished without a trace.

ah_hia

I can't wait for Minoa to arrive in global. Mira is proving to be elusive to me so I guess I will just hope to get the holy trinity in global as well.

MiTYH

Ring loop going strong for me. Did about 40 pulls, About 1/3 were the 5*, 1/3 were 3*s, and the rest were enhancers. Not bad to already have Nikolas MLB

Seeing everyone here pull stuff made me want to do it too. (And I did just get a surplus of tickets..)

Clauss, Envy (Yay..I guess I could start MLBing her for a Gold Rush team..), Kilie and Sheda.

With all of those 3*, I started feeling down on blowing those tickets here, decided to do one more pull annd..

Connely! My first new 4* - Probably good to have more 4 star archers so I could build a team of them if need be. (Plus she's cute!) Decided to pull more after getting her..

Ryubia, Roy, Slay. Bleh! 3 more pulls, one more if one was gold.

Rowndia (My 2nd one..I don't even think she's all that good.)
Tubalao (NEW! Also pretty cool art!)
Bonito (Another lady archer, more sexy than cute this time. Guess the game really does want me to make a team.)
ANOTHER Bonito. Lvl 1 LB!

And finally..Milla! My first gunner. Now I want to rush to the new tavern so I could see if I could make a team.

Side note, I should probably look up Kizuna things so I can decide which of these 3 star arcana are worth keeping..they're just taking up space now.

Edit - Just realized the festive ticket thing is over, and I only have 122. Can't get the MLB Liam. :( Any suggestions on what to spend the tickets on?

Rixa

Made again 10+1 Daybreak Isle pull (now at 87 hunt missions done):

5x4*
6x3*

Totalling 37 pulls in 2 days time:
9x4*
28x3*
Zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero fucking five stars.

Dunno if I should just delete this shit.

Azusa

I remember when Lilith was introduced and I pulled 27(?) times to get her. No luck. Only a few months later I pulled her.

Maybe you will be lucky to pull some core arcana for knight\mage team.

chrono01

9x3*
2x4* Kiora.

22x3*
4x4*
=
2x Tia
2x Kiora

This sucks.
Sorry man. :(

Seeing everyone here pull stuff made me want to do it too. (And I did just get a surplus of tickets..)

Clauss, Envy (Yay..I guess I could start MLBing her for a Gold Rush team..), Kilie and Sheda.

With all of those 3*, I started feeling down on blowing those tickets here, decided to do one more pull annd..

Connely! My first new 4* - Probably good to have more 4 star archers so I could build a team of them if need be. (Plus she's cute!) Decided to pull more after getting her..

Ryubia, Roy, Slay. Bleh! 3 more pulls, one more if one was gold.

Rowndia (My 2nd one..I don't even think she's all that good.)
Tubalao (NEW! Also pretty cool art!)
Bonito (Another lady archer, more sexy than cute this time. Guess the game really does want me to make a team.)
ANOTHER Bonito. Lvl 1 LB!

And finally..Milla! My first gunner. Now I want to rush to the new tavern so I could see if I could make a team.

Side note, I should probably look up Kizuna things so I can decide which of these 3 star arcana are worth keeping..they're just taking up space now.

Edit - Just realized the festive ticket thing is over, and I only have 122. Can't get the MLB Liam. :( Any suggestions on what to spend the tickets on?
Congrats on the Milla! :)

As for ticket advice, I'd probably recommend Teresa, as she's pretty strong. Honestly though, even at LB3, Liam is crazy good. AOE Mages aren't exactly common, especially ones with knockback/slow. He's exclusive too, so there's no telling when [or if] he'll be made available again.

Made again 10+1 Daybreak Isle pull (now at 87 hunt missions done):

5x4*
6x3*

Totalling 37 pulls in 2 days time:
9x4*
28x3*
Zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero fucking five stars.

Dunno if I should just delete this shit.
That's some horrible luck. I really am sorry.

I remember when Lilith was introduced and I pulled 27(?) times to get her. No luck. Only a few months later I pulled her.

Maybe you will be lucky to pull some core arcana for knight\mage team.
Yeah, when Lilith was released, I made a lot of pulls too. I didn't get a single 5*. Months later, during a random festival, I made three recruits and got her. Luck can be a strange thing.

elty

MLB Thief girl with 500-600 rings. Should be useful in some extremely hard quest where a LB0 Nimpha won't cut it.

People on CCF seems to suggest the daybreak tavern Rin Lee, Hellcity and Morgan is the common 5* drop. Maybe it is better to wait if you are not interested in Rin Lee and Hellcity..

Top Bottom