• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

MLB Thief girl with 500-600 rings. Should be useful in some extremely hard quest where a LB0 Nimpha won't cut it.

People on CCF seems to suggest the daybreak tavern Rin Lee, Hellcity and Morgan is the common 5* drop. Maybe it is better to wait if you are not interested in Rin Lee and Hellcity..

Do chest boosters stack? I wonder if you can have the wizard dude, thief girl and Nimpha on the same team.

garath

Wow. Got to the new tavern and did a 10+1. I actually had decent luck??

Three 4* - kiora, tia, gloria
Two 5* - Morgan an helenity

Rest new 3*.

So I need milla now to make a solid ginner team?

chrono01

Wow. Got to the new tavern and did a 10+1. I actually had decent luck??

Three 4* - kiora, tia, gloria
Two 5* - Morgan an helenity

Rest new 3*.

So I need milla now to make a solid ginner team?
Congrats!

Yes, if you have Morgan all you need now is a Milla. Baltoro is great too, but Milla is crucial. Plus she has some amazing art.

Best of luck in grabbing her!

garath

Congrats!

Yes, if you have Morgan all you need now is a Milla. Baltoro is great too, but Milla is crucial. Plus she has some amazing art.

Best of luck in grabbing her!

Oh man. Well I have 500 more prysma to try. Let's see how it goes.

edit: nope :( Got a 5* but it was Sapo. :(:(

chrono01

Oh man. Well I have 500 more prysma to try. Let's see how it goes.

edit: nope :( Got a 5* but it was Sapo. :(:(
Sapo is a decent unit, so at least there's that! I wouldn't worry about not pulling Milla just yet, there will be more opportunities in the future [such as when she's made available for pick-up at the tavern].

garath

Sapo is a decent unit, so at least there's that! I wouldn't worry about not pulling Milla just yet, there will be more opportunities in the future [such as when she's made available for pick-up at the tavern].

This game trolls me hard. Farmed a bunch of missions. Got another 5*. Farlin. I've gotten every 5* from the event except milla :(

Finally got to Daybreak Isle and did a premium ticket and 10+1 pull.

2x Hellsity (5*)
1x Rin Lee (5*)
1x Aracne (4*)
2x Abero (3*)
1x Dominique (3*)
1x Lotta (3*)
1x Meldix (3*)
1x Relda (3*)
1x Chantel (3*)
1x Ernst (3*)

Was hoping for some gunners, but this was a pretty good pull all things considered. Also some of these 3* characters look pretty cool. Wish Dominique was a 5*, he looks rad.

mrtoffee

Having Morgan and Milla LB'd is great, but I'd personally wait. Right now both units are separated, so you need to go to two different places to try for them. I'd wait until they return to their tavern, hopefully on pick-up, and try then. That way you have a chance to LB them both at the same time. You have a copy of each right now to use/level, so that's fine.

Speaking of, my current Gunner team [Vienta and Phoena as Sub Member]. I just need to work on unlocking their skills, thankfully I've already unlocked Morgan's.

Don't worry, Rinuya is pull-able. If you restart the client, it should update the banner for you.

And yeah, I posted about the weapons yesterday. That's really cool to see, as it makes it a lot easier to decide which units I should/shouldn't use a weapon on.

Sweet pirate party, dude!

chrono01

This game trolls me hard. Farmed a bunch of missions. Got another 5*. Farlin. I've gotten every 5* from the event except milla :(
I know it probably doesn't help, not being Milla and all, but Fairlin is really good. I wish I had her.

I'm sure you'll get Milla eventually, and when you do, you'll have a bunch of chaarcters to support her!

Who should I give the A rank gun to? I guess LB0 Milla > MLB Nikolas.

Also, anyway to get a free B gun?
I was thinking Milla, since her attack is so fast [gives more chance to daze]. I haven't done it yet, though.

And yes, you can purchase a B-Rank weapon from the Fortune Ring Ring Shop for 10 pieces
Finally got to Daybreak Isle and did a premium ticket and 10+1 pull.

2x Hellsity (5*)
1x Rin Lee (5*)
1x Aracne (4*)
2x Abero (3*)
1x Dominique (3*)
1x Lotta (3*)
1x Meldix (3*)
1x Relda (3*)
1x Chantel (3*)
1x Ernst (3*)

Was hoping for some gunners, but this was a pretty good pull all things considered. Also some of these 3* characters look pretty cool. Wish Dominique was a 5*, he looks rad.
No Morgan, I know, but it's hard to be mad at three 5*. You did good!

Sweet pirate party, dude!
Thanks, I'm pretty happy with it. :)

Rixa

My alt RixGA2 account (MLB Coro lead) is going to deep freeze. Not sure if I do same with main account.

Lost the motivtion to play it any further. PotK is coming soonish and I have PAD what to play and been playing MA2 too.

chrono01

My alt RixGA2 account (MLB Coro lead) is going to deep freeze. Not sure if I do same with main account.

Lost the motivtion to play it any further. PotK is coming soonish and I have PAD what to play and been playing MA2 too.
With your pulls, I understand completely. I'd still stick around for demon/tower events, but it's entirely your choice. If you leae, I wish you the best of luck out there.

BTW, the ring loop is [seemingly] fixed. I feel bad, I wanted to hit 25k and only managed a little over 24k. I'll have to protect what I've earned, given how hard it was to MLB Rinuya.

Rixa

With your pulls, I understand completely. I'd still stick around for demon/tower events, but it's entirely your choice. If you leae, I wish you the best of luck out there.

BTW, the ring loop is [seemingly] fixed. I feel bad, I wanted to hit 25k and only managed a little over 24k. I'll have to protect what I've earned, given how hard it was to MLB Rinuya.
As Azusa said, ring loop is still there. Just very much rng. I think main will be around and tries to log daily atleast, so much time used to CC.

chrono01

Ring loop is still exist.
Not according to many on the CC Forums. I personally pulled 35 times and only received 3 of him. Many others are reporting similar results.

It's not a definite thing, since only Gumi knows what the rates are, but from my experience, and many on the aforementioned forum, the rates were tweaked. It started around an hour ago? Up until that point, I was still getting 6+ UR per 25-pull.

Rixa

Not according to many on the CC Forums. I personally pulled 35 times and only received 3 of him. Many others are reporting similar results.

It's not a definite thing, since only Gumi knows what the rates are, but from my experience, and many on the aforementioned forum, the rates were tweaked. It started around an hour ago? Up until that point, I was still getting 6+ UR per 25-pull.

Now Iam getting reports from C-C-F too that its very unstable or nerfed. So might be that it doesnt exist any more.

Azusa

OK. I have used 200k coins before the day change and pulled many many Nikolas. Maybe they nerfed it when the day changed.

chrono01

Now Iam getting reports from C-C-F too that its very unstable or nerfed. So might be that it doesnt exist any more.
Dark times ahead for us. :(

OK. I have used 200k coins before the day change and pulled many many Nikolas. Maybe they nerfed it when the day changed.
Yeah, it was only recently. Like in the last hour or so, very well possibly as it switched over into the next day. I hope you all got whatever FR you wanted, now it's time to hoard them.

Rixa

Got 5 prem tix from 500 clears rainbow party.
Used them in event:
4x3*
1x4* Connelly (lb2 or 3 I dont know).

Now my saldo is 42 pulls and 0 5* units.
32x3*
10x4*

chrono01

Did anyone else not receive their Colosseum rewards? I hit the Rank 5-9% and I should have obtained 8000 Arcana Coins, 30 Prysma, and 4000 Honor Points. I did not. :/

garath

Wish I had abused the challenge gatcha more. In the end I only have 1k rings to speak of. Oh well. I'm mostly just playing casually now anyways.

Trying to grind more prysma for more shots at milla though.

elty

Wish I had abused the challenge gatcha more. In the end I only have 1k rings to speak of. Oh well. I'm mostly just playing casually now anyways.

Trying to grind more prysma for more shots at milla though.
I would wait until both Morgan and Milla is featured in the tavern/festival.

Lockon

Pulled 15 times from the festival with tickets. Got 2 Milla

Pulled 10+1 at the Tavern got 2 Morgan and 1 Hellisity

I think I'm going to stop for now.

elty

Some hint for Big Bang

The following are really good to have

1) A range attacker with pierce
2) Someone with 1 mana multi hit skill
3) Healer with extended range

I used:
80 Lindsey
60 Aoi
80 Inami
80 Selene
Nimpha friend
+
80 Frau
70 Pheona

They always attack with medium/big golems first, then the smaller green golem and skeleton. You should attack as soon as the wave begin, because you want to clear a path to the skeleton before they even show up. Skeleton requires 5 hit to kill (they have 5 HP but only take 1 HP per hit). They should be the first priority because they dance and heal - even if it means you need to take a bomber hit. Lindsey multi hit skill is extremely useful to take them down if your mage couldn't take them down fast enough.

Some golem can slow and daze and freeze, so if a fast green golem sneak through block it with your healer and mage.

The boss has a dash that daze but it has a long charge up time. Use Lindsey to interrupt the skill.

Congrats on the Milla! :)

As for ticket advice, I'd probably recommend Teresa, as she's pretty strong. Honestly though, even at LB3, Liam is crazy good. AOE Mages aren't exactly common, especially ones with knockback/slow. He's exclusive too, so there's no telling when [or if] he'll be made available again.

You bring up a very good point - I don't have any high tier AOE mages. I think I might dump all the festive tickets on him then. Teresa is pretty strong, but I have some decent soldiers already compared to no AOE mages. Is Teresa one of the units that gets buffed in a future version of the game? Might grab a copy of her if so, because even at LB0 her attack stat is high!

Gizuko

You bring up a very good point - I don't have any high tier AOE mages. I think I might dump all the festive tickets on him then. Teresa is pretty strong, but I have some decent soldiers already compared to no AOE mages. Is Teresa one of the units that gets buffed in a future version of the game? Might grab a copy of her if so, because even at LB0 her attack stat is high!

Well, yes, she gets a buff, but that's only because her first ability is... Well:

If HP is above 4/5, damage taken is reduced by 10% and movement speed is increased by 40%, but attack power is reduced by 30%. If HP goes under 4/5, then attack power's reduction is removed, but damage taken is increased and movement speed is decreased.

The ATK penalty is removed and she gains an ATK increase, if i remember correctly.
Good soldiers will be a dime a dozen in v2 (there's a warrior-heavy tavern coming soon), so do not feel pressured to get Teresa.

In any case, Gumi releasing a global exclusive FRE arcana sure took me by surprise, and a gunner no less! (I don't think jpCC got any FRE gunners, tbh). I see them on a different light right now.
lol no I don't.

garath

Argh. More grinding missions. Got a 4*, a 3* and a second baltro. Dammit. Give me milla!

I have 66 stamina fruit. I can mission until I run out if I have the time.

Azusa

Argh. More grinding missions. Got a 4*, a 3* and a second baltro. Dammit. Give me milla!

I have 66 stamina fruit. I can mission until I run out if I have the time.

While Morgan is essential for gunner team, Milla is optional. You will be fine with Baltro + Constance + Nikolas.

garath

:(

Yep. Just have one copy left and the challenge recruit isn't tossing up any more. Just used 30k arcana with no more copies. :(

chrono01

Yep. Just have one copy left and the challenge recruit isn't tossing up any more. Just used 30k arcana with no more copies. :(
Sorry man. :(

Your only option is to wait/hope the rates return to what they are, grind out AC and keep trying your luck, or purchase more copies outright for 70 Fortune Rings a piece. I'd wait and try the AC option first, since it's a lot better than using another 280 Fortune Rings, considering how valuable they are. Try grinding Winged Heights/Monster Extermination, as that one seems to be the best for AC per AP.

elty

People said the rate is now about 10%, so spending 30K coin without getting one isn't strange.

Still better to spend the coin then to buy it outright I guess.

Top Bottom