• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

garath

People said the rate is now about 10%, so spending 30K coin without getting one isn't strange.

Still better to spend the coin then to buy it outright I guess.

Well not sure what the rate is but I had a pretty unlucky streak. I only got one in about 120k coins. Then I got the remaining 2 in another 40k. Was about 160k+ to MLB the copy I had.

But it's done! And I have 200k left for future use.

Gunner team shaping up.

Rixa

PSA: First bundle is up, BUY IT 90 prysma for 3 Premium Tix.

Meanwhile my daily login rarity is 14.
Screenshot_2015-12-04-10-05-20.png
3rd time this happens when rarity is 14.

chrono01

Thanks, purchased!

And you're lucky, all I ever get is gold. I don't need gold. I have 52 million gold.

Gumi. Please stop giving me more gold.

Thanks, purchased!

And you're lucky, all I ever get is gold. I don't need gold. I have 52 million gold.

Gumi. Please stop giving me more gold.
At VIP 6 you get two daily rewards of the 6 so only one can be gold (and at VIP 11 you get 3). You know what Gumi wants...

unrealist

I just returned to the game .. wow .. so many things have changed and I am really lost. I am still using Nimpha and Lindsey .. both at level 60. Any other good characters / taverns to roll at?

chrono01

I just returned to the game .. wow .. so many things have changed and I am really lost. I am still using Nimpha and Lindsey .. both at level 60. Any other good characters / taverns to roll at?
Welcome back!

The new hotness, and will be for a long while, are the Knight/Gunner team. There's a festival going on that can give you Milla/Baltoro [nice Gunners], and you can try pulling for Morgan [Knight to lead them] at the Ocean's Dawn Tavern. Right now they're split, but if you don't mind waiting [and don't mind the increased UR pull] you can wait for the festival to end in which case Milla and Baltoro will be added to the Ocean's Dawn Tavern so you can pull them all there.

Azusa

If he is just returned he wont have access to Ocean's Dawn Tavern for a while. There are plenty of story chapters to do.

chrono01

If he is just returned he wont have access to Ocean's Dawn Tavern for a while. There are plenty of story chapters to do.
True, but he shouldn't have difficulty reaching there with his current team [unless some of them are severely under-leveled and he doesn't have a solid healer, but then V2 gives you Marina V2].

Just saying if he/she wants to save up for it or whatever, haha.

And yes, 45 tickets is a very respectable amount. That's 45 pulls.

Rixa

I realised I have 45 premium tickets.. Dont even know why I have them.. Is that considered a decent amount?

And yes, 45 tickets is a very respectable amount. That's 45 pulls.

45 Prem tix, most of them (or all) are from the time your account was not used. I dunno how it goes, but if you havent logged for 30 days and come back its 90 Prysma and 2 Prem tix.

I suggest you use some of those tix to event and try to get Milla & Bartlo.

garath

Damn. They always do the first ticket bundle in the middle of the night :(

And you're lucky. I haven't missed a login in a year but I can't even remember the last time I drew a premium ticket.

garath

Well I guess my gunner team is looking ok:

Morgan
Baltos LB1
Nikolas MLB
Constance

With Frau and phoena in sub.

Still want milla but frankly I'm running into cost issues again at rank 92? Lol. If I manage to find the prem tix bundle I'll grab that and try some more.

This game hate EST.

Yes it does. Always has. Sigh. Most global games do :(

elty

So it looks like Monette prep event is next week so the actual tower is the week after.time to ready your stamina fruit.

unrealist

Thanks all for the advice! Did they improve gacha rates? I got Milla & Bartlo within 15 pulls .. should I pull more to increase their level cap?

So it looks like Monette prep event is next week so the actual tower is the week after.time to ready your stamina fruit.

Oh wow, kinda excited for this.
I only have 100 fruits and a handful of rings. Hope it's enough.

Thanks all for the advice! Did they improve gacha rates? I got Milla & Bartlo within 15 pulls .. should I pull more to increase their level cap?

Quit while you're ahead. Rates got improved though in V2

Aim for Morgan next.

elty

Checking the wiki the repeatable lv65 quest gives 15k point max per 25ap. If you get 10k point on average then you need to run this 416 times if you only have the event sword and want to get 5 million points to mlb.

If you can't do lv65 then you are screwed as the lv44 quest gives only a max of 8k point for 20ap.

garath

Checking the wiki the repeatable lv65 quest gives 15k point max per 25ap. If you get 10k point on average then you need to run this 416 times if you only have the event sword and want to get 5 million points to mlb.

If you can't do lv65 then you are screwed as the lv44 quest gives only a max of 8k point for 20ap.

416 times at 25ap? That's 10,400ap. At 8 minutes per AP, that's just under 1387 hours of regeneration to accomplish.

Maybe if this is a 6 month event.

elty

Nope, and it doesn't count all the other quest you do on the way there.

The repeatable urgent quest is available for 3 days. Assuming

- 10K average
- 1.2X multiplier
- 4 minutes per run (just a guess)
- 3 fever time per day
- 3x bonus during fever time

then it is
10000 per battle
12000 per battle after 1.2x weapon
36000 per battle after fever time bonus
540000 per hour of fever time
1.62 million per day
4.86 million for 3 days (9 hours of fever time)

You will run this urgent quest 15 times per hour, for 3 hours per day and total of 3 days. It will be 135 runs = 3375 AP. Only 45 fruits if you have 75AP.

The lv44 repeatable maybe more time efficient if you can auto it at 2X, although you only make 10K point max per run (6K average?),

even in jpcc, tower events are basically max out the bonus multiplier as much as you can with event units and weapons

and then spam fruits

Lockon

I had 550 prysmas and decided to pull 1 time, saving 500 for 10+1 in the future.

Boom! Milla. Now she is at LB2. Really happy with my luck so far with this update.

Disclaimer*, I HATE brag posts like this. They make me too jealous. I apologize in advance to those having bad luck.
So yesterday I was down to my last 450 prysma and pulled Milla towards the end. Tonight I scrambled to get some prysma through quests and managed 3 pulls... Morgan! My gunner team is shaping up.

Azusa

I have started to do Colo on Tuesday and I do 10 battles twice a day. At the moment my reward is 20 prysma but I think I can manage to rankup and get 30 prysma reward easily.

Colo is easy when you have a nice team. Carmilla + [any +1 wizard mana] + Liam. Sometimes I use Liam aoe at the start and then I just spam Carmilla skill. I wish I had limit broken Carmilla.

Picked up one Liam (since no idea if he'll show up again), have 82 tix left.

I'm wondering if he's worth getting to LB2, or pick up someone else like Lephret.
Teresa isn't really a big want after looking into her and to some advice in this very thread, so now I'm looking mostly at the other 5* units.

My high tier knights are a MLB Deed, Zaren, Dannady, Fan-Fan, Kain v2 & Rowendia (LB1). Not the best bunch it seems, but...okay at best right? The lovely Lephret would fit in no? Could even LB her once with the remaining tickets.

I think my options are that - LB2 Liam or LB1 Lephret. Anyone have any opinions on her?

Gotta decide this real soon so these tix don't go to waste, haha.

chrono01

Anyone else not getting credit for quests? I run them, use AP, get chest drops, and don't receive anything nor the XP for completing it. I tried resetting the app but it didn't fix things. My AP is literally being wasted.

Edit: I tried a different quest, that one worked. I'm going to try the previous one again to see if it's broken.

Yeah, Attack of the Shadow Blade is broken. I was doing the hunting mission and am on the "Kill the Black Army" one, but it doesn't give me credit for the kills nor the items/XP. It still takes your AP. :/

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
90 Prysma for 3 Tix is up as bundle now, as of 11PM est.

Used mine going for Milla, got a 2nd Constance, first Bonito, and... Shelda :/ I just wanted a Milla to go with my Morgan... XD

chrono01: We're running Attack of the Shadow Blade recently (brother and I), and have had no issues getting proper rewards. So sorry to hear about your issue :-/ I'm running Giants now, and continue to see no lack of credit for quest completion. Maybe try going to options and updating, see if that changes anything?

elty

Six more pull, constance, arietta and milla.

So 26 pulls total, 2 milla, sapo, 3 constance, 2 arietta, 2 verolla, Elda.

chrono01

90 Prysma for 3 Tix is up as bundle now, as of 11PM est.

Used mine going for Milla, got a 2nd Constance, first Bonito, and... Shelda :/ I just wanted a Milla to go with my Morgan... XD

chrono01: We're running Attack of the Shadow Blade recently (brother and I), and have had no issues getting proper rewards. So sorry to hear about your issue :-/ I'm running Giants now, and continue to see no lack of credit for quest completion. Maybe try going to options and updating, see if that changes anything?
Thanks, I'll give it a try.

sasuke_91

Is it just me or is the drop rate for the lvl 45 10 AP quest really, really abyssmal? I wasted more than 200 AP on it already and still haven't gotten the third or 4th chest. My Nimpha friend doesn't help either...

Rixa

Is it just me or is the drop rate for the lvl 45 10 AP quest really, really abyssmal? I wasted more than 200 AP on it already and still haven't gotten the third or 4th chest. My Nimpha friend doesn't help either...

Its abysmal. Took me over 30 tries to get it done. Also it definetly is not level 45 quest, more like 65.

garath

Four more pulls. still no milla. I think I have to give up for now and save 500 prysma for when she hits the tavern. I am burning through hunt missions like crazy

Decided to pull a few more from the event gatcha since I got a premium tix this morning.

2nd Milla, Constance & Connely. Then it ended with an Aida, which I then promptly decided to stop pulling. Since I must have drained the luck in my phone. Wish I could've gotten Baltro though.

Are those mystery sales on the home/map screen or in the shop when they show up?

Top Bottom