• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

elty

Is there any point to LB 4* cleric like Arietta? I have extra copy for Ariietta, Porpa and Adell/ I already have Aoi and Marina v2 so I don't really use them.

Maybe I will save them until they sell for 20 rings.

garath

You guys want me to leave my Selene up as leader or should I switch to milla? My milla is only 50 but she's my priority to level. Has the gold gun from last event almost maxed.

Rixa

You guys want me to leave my Selene up as leader or should I switch to milla? My milla is only 50 but she's my priority to level. Has the gold gun from last event almost maxed.

My philosophy is to take as high as possible level friend unless its Frau. Always skipping for Fraus cause they just make things slower.
Thus I suggest keep your Selene up. Iam prolly giving this event weapon to Teresa eventho Terresa is not so good as after 2.2 patch.

Friend list is going to be full of lvl 80 Trystans with event weapons and hopefully someone pulls event character (not going to pull no Prysmas / tix to waste). So I want to be little different and have 80 lvl Teresa with event weapon.

One of my favorite arcana has a sister. Wonder how far we are from being able to get her? ;u;

go2kooM.png

One of my favorite arcana has a sister. Wonder how far we are from being able to get her? ;u;

she's the event character for the upcoming tower event so not so far away :p

-------------------------------------------------

also if you were ever wondering about the difficulty of V2 quests

chapter 5 gets hard, really hard, swearing at your phone hard

such a stupid chapter

Quixzlizx

So I got pissed and went on TILT, but I managed to get Morgan and Milla with 30 pulls total yesterday, which is about 10 pulls more than I wanted to use. Unfortunately, the third 5* I got was Hellisity rather than Baltro. I did get three copies of Constance, though.

Would Morgan + Milla + LB2 Constance + MLB Nikolas (I have 500k+ AC, so I can probably do this) be a decent gunner team?

Krorg

she's the event character for the upcoming tower event so not so far away :p

-------------------------------------------------

also if you were ever wondering about the difficulty of V2 quests

chapter 5 gets hard, really hard, swearing at your phone hard

such a stupid chapter

I didn't mind that chapter but I think I was lucky and had a good combination for the animals. Still needed a revival fruit just before the tavern though.

If you are still doing it I can switch my main back to Rin. She is good on that map.

I didn't mind that chapter but I think I was lucky and had a good combination for the animals. Still needed a revival fruit just before the tavern though.

If you are still doing it I can switch my main back to Rin. She is good on that map.

heh, I passed 5-10 by burning a fruit

5-13 is my new hell though

chrono01

Would Morgan + Milla + LB2 Constance + MLB Nikolas (I have 500k+ AC, so I can probably do this) be a decent gunner team?
Very.

Constance there for wave heals [as well as dis-arming shielded enemies], Milla doing what she does best, and Nikolas as a backup while Morgan tanks everything. Looks good to me!

Congrats on the pulls, BTW.

Switched back to Rin. If you have her in your team, try to keep a red or blue mana in stock to trigger her attack buff.

I went with a spear friend since I decided stick two ice mages, a healer and die slightly slower red Kirika was basically needed but thanks anyway

but finally cleared Hakumei

total revive fruits used: 3

this is crazy hard for story material and I actually have some decent MLB units here and I was still feeling like I was barely winning at times

it's definitely going to be interesting to see how gumi releases this and how global reacts to everything suddenly being difficult

Krorg

I went with a spear friend since I decided stick two ice mages, a healer and die slightly slower red Kirika was basically needed but thanks anyway

but finally cleared Hakumei

total revive fruits used: 3

this is crazy hard for story material and I actually have some decent MLB units here and I was still feeling like I was barely winning at times

it's definitely going to be interesting to see how gumi releases this and how global reacts to everything suddenly being difficult

Gumi have the revised raids and the Rafalgar event to run first. The Rafalgar event will be interesting considering Sega needed two goes at it.

Hakumei would have been easier with more v2 mages available. Most of the mages are not until Hakumei tavern or one off event units like Shauna. I think the only good v2 mage available before that was Clara.

Rixa

Iam out of prysma & prem tix. 99 Hunt missions done of 103 total. Last week it was 46th pull that gave 5* (Hellisity). After that I have made another 19 pulls (8 prem tix 11 prysma) with no 5* units.

tl;dr 65 pulls = 1x5*.

Alt is already keeping sabbath (prolly activating it somewhere around next year). Main will do something + log daily to get some stuff. I might give pts sword to Teresa and I might do some towering next week. Not sure how much tho, wont touch to colo since its just daily grindfest with shitty weekly rewards.

Definetly not giving money to Gumi (Vip2).

desverger

Considering how much global userbase has abused the ring loop, everyone can just buy their way through the story I guess. But speaking personally, some challenge wouldn't hurt this game at all.

Iam out of prysma & prem tix. 99 Hunt missions done of 103 total. Last week it was 46th pull that gave 5* (Hellisity). After that I have made another 19 pulls (8 prem tix 11 prysma) with no 5* units.

tl;dr 65 pulls = 1x5*.

Alt is already keeping sabbath (prolly activating it somewhere around next year). Main will do something + log daily to get some stuff. I might give pts sword to Teresa and I might do some towering next week. Not sure how much tho, wont touch to colo since its just daily grindfest with shitty weekly rewards.

Definetly not giving money to Gumi (Vip2).

This game's RNG is coded like shit. It's somehow account based, and my theory is that it will make certain units unavailable or really difficult to get for certain accounts. Your luck is almost mine when I look at my pulls in 9T tavern: almost 40 pulls there and I have 9 Sonyas, I cannot pull Yoshino from there apparently under any circumstances.

elty

This game's RNG is coded like shit. It's somehow account based, and my theory is that it will make certain units unavailable or really difficult to get for certain accounts. Your luck is almost mine when I look at my pulls in 9T tavern: almost 40 pulls there and I have 9 Sonyas, I cannot pull Yoshino from there apparently under any circumstances.

Each tavern has 3 featured UR and SR that has much higher rate than the rest of the pool. CCF has a list of possible featured UR for each tavern based on data reporting. I think 9T is Sonya/Oryou/Aoi.

Each tavern has 3 featured UR and SR that has much higher rate than the rest of the pool. CCF has a list of possible featured UR for each tavern based on data reporting. I think 9T is Sonya/Oryou/Aoi.

the pick-up system that people in JPCC really love and that Gumi copy/pasted and never bothered telling anyone :p

but yes, 3 URs and 3 SRs have a higher rate of coming out
but this doesn't mean you have a higher rate of getting an UR/SR, just if you do pull one, it is more likely it'll be one of the featured ones
taverns generally change this every month and a half or so which makes it more friendly to decide when to pull at a tavern if you are looking for a certain UR

desverger

the pick-up system that people in JPCC really love and that Gumi copy/pasted and never bothered telling anyone :p

but yes, 3 URs and 3 SRs have a higher rate of coming out
but this doesn't mean you have a higher rate of getting an UR/SR, just if you do pull one, it is more likely it'll be one of the featured ones
taverns generally change this every month and a half or so which makes it more friendly to decide when to pull at a tavern if you are looking for a certain UR

I see, might be that then - most of these pulls were during the v1 fest just before v2 hit, other than that I did a lot like two weeks back. Dunno how many months apart those are :p

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Did a 10+1 in the new tavern, and I got mostly 4* with no 5* pick ups.

My only consolation is that the 4* ones are pretty powerful (comparatively) when MLB'ed compared to 4 star characters in the Yggdra taverns.

elty

Milla is added to daybreak tavern

Did 2x 10+1 pull, not great overall but at least a Morgan + Constance + 2 new SR.

Don't see any useful 3* either, maybe except the mana slowing girl.

Have just 1500 prysma left, going to save for tree girl.

garath

Milla is added to daybreak tavern

Did 2x 10+1 pull, not great overall but at least a Morgan + Constance + 2 new SR.

Don't see any useful 3* either, maybe except the mana slowing girl.

I may save up some hunts and do another 10+1 just to LB my team if I can.

Elepsis

Neo Member
Did 28 pulls in the latest tavern.

I've gotten a pretty huge number of 4* characters, albeit not the ones people seem excited about. But I haven't done so well on the 5* front.

I got:
  1. 1x 5* Hellisity
  2. 1x 5* Rin Lee
  3. 2x 4* Gloria
  4. 2x 4* Kiora
  5. 4x (!) 4* Tia
  6. 1x 4* Violetta

The rest were just normal 3* characters. I previously had Milla and Baltro from the gunner event, so I was really hoping for Morgan. Guess the only good news is I have plenty more hunt missions to do.

I've heard a lot of commentary on Hellisity, but is Rin Lee any good?

I've heard a lot of commentary on Hellisity, but is Rin Lee any good?

very high DPS warrior
per wave self increase in atk and move and a bonus atk up in boss wave
plus she also gets a further atk/move up increase from hitting ten times and its really easy to keep it active in fights

her only trouble is her skill is very costly and her second ability might run out if you are waiting for mobs to show up
but otherwise a pretty solid character

Elepsis

Neo Member
very high DPS warrior
per wave self increase in atk and move and a bonus atk up in boss wave
plus she also gets a further atk/move up increase from hitting ten times and its really easy to keep it active in fights

her only trouble is her skill is very costly and her second ability might run out if you are waiting for mobs to show up
but otherwise a pretty solid character

Nice, I needed a solid warrior to improve my warrior team (currently LB3 Selene, LB1 Coro, LB1 Noel, and MLB Haruaki).

Verelios

Came back to CC to 950 prysma. Said fuck it and just started pulling

Got 4 global excl. 5*, and MLB that 4* healer. Wow. Shitty. I think I'm just ambivalent at this point. It's fun but...yeah, might as well not take CC seriously.

Quixzlizx

Got 4 global excl. 5*, and MLB that 4* healer. Wow. Shitty. I think I'm just ambivalent at this point. It's fun but...yeah, might as well not take CC seriously.

If you think that luck is shitty, you should probably stay away from gacha games in general, lol.

elty

Nice, I needed a solid warrior to improve my warrior team (currently LB3 Selene, LB1 Coro, LB1 Noel, and MLB Haruaki).

Monette is "free" (need time and stamina fruit) and available next week.

8900 attack
7600 HP

2 mana 9.5x single target knock back
- improved movement speed, immune to daze, 5% damage reduction
- +65% special power after dealing damage for 10 times

Kizuna - immune to daze

Rixa

Got 4 global excl. 5*, and MLB that 4* healer.Wow. Shitty. I think I'm just ambivalent at this point. It's fun but...yeah, might as well not take CC seriously.

Yeah really shitty indeed...
Meanwhile I made pulls worth of 3250 Prysma and got one 5* unit.

Gizuko

Anyone else having some weird glitches with hakumei (mixed) mana @jpCC? Red/green shows as a green mana with "guest" floating clockwise over it (will post pics later).

Yeah really shitty indeed...
Meanwhile I made pulls worth of 3250 Prysma and got one 5* unit.

This is beyond awful, really. I hope it wasn't in a single go :<

Krorg

Anyone else having some weird glitches with hakumei (mixed) mana @jpCC? Red/green shows as a green mana with "guest" floating clockwise over it (will post pics later).

I've seen a couple of different things happen, even purple/scrap mana.

Rixa

This is beyond awful, really. I hope it wasn't in a single go :<

The way I did it was prem tix & prysma, counted everything as 50 prysma pulls:
- Prysma mostly from Hunt missions (all 103 done)
- Prem tixes from those offers 90 prysma for 3 PT (thus 270 = 9 PT + 1 PT from daily login) and 5 PT from Rainbow party Mission reward
- All pulls made in 10 days time, when they introduced Daybreak Isle Tavern
- 21 pulls were made in event for Milla (obviously didnt get it)
- 44 pulls (4x 10+1) were made in DI Tavern. Got Hellisity (my 46th pull), I do run mages but whatever

So horrible. No Morgan, no Milla. I guess I go with Warriors (hoping to mlb Agudara whenever that raid comes) instead Knight & Archer party.
At the moment running rainbow team for more prem tixes.

Quixzlizx

to JPCC, do you think a Morgan + gunner team will be good enough for the upcoming tower raid, or should I stick with face-smashing warriors? My plan would be to put the event sword on Morgan, and hope that other people have the same idea and use their Morgans.

to JPCC, do you think a Morgan + gunner team will be good enough for the upcoming tower raid, or should I stick with face-smashing warriors? My plan would be to put the event sword on Morgan, and hope that other people have the same idea and use their Morgans.

I'm Global only but I'm pretty sure it'd be better to take an event character as friend since they'll give an extra point multiplier.

http://chain-chronicle-forum.com/threads/ongoing-and-future-events.1728/ said:
Event characters and weapons will give additional points if you include them in your party:
UR Claudia gives 3x points
SR Shara gives 1.5x points
R Belle and the sword Anniversary from preparation quest give 1.2x points

Although the difficulty of the Selene tower raid was more based on not falling asleep while playing instead of the actual level itself. It's just grinding the same thing over and over.

If a Morgan + gunner team isn't good enough to complete the last level I'm gonna be suprised.

Quixzlizx

I'm Global only but I'm pretty sure it'd be better to take an event character as friend since they'll give an extra point multiplier.

Although the difficulty of the Selene tower raid was more based on not falling asleep while playing instead of the actual level itself. It's just grinding the same thing over and over.

If a Morgan + gunner team isn't good enough to complete the last level I'm gonna be suprised.

I think someone mentioned earlier in the thread that the final urgent quest is around level 65, which doesn't sound like something you can just auto.

Claudia is an awkward fit into both a warrior team and a Morgan/gunner team. It's still worth it to use Claudia friends based on that, but I don't know if I want to pull for her.

Edit: I just looked at her abilities... I guess warrior team it is, lol.

Gizuko

Sorry for the late response, today has been hell.

I've seen a couple of different things happen, even purple/scrap mana.

Well, at least my data is not corrupted (or it's a common issue anyway), so I can rest assured for the time being. Thank you for letting me know.

The way I did it was prem tix & prysma, counted everything as 50 prysma pulls:
- Prysma mostly from Hunt missions (all 103 done)
- Prem tixes from those offers 90 prysma for 3 PT (thus 270 = 9 PT + 1 PT from daily login) and 5 PT from Rainbow party Mission reward
- All pulls made in 10 days time, when they introduced Daybreak Isle Tavern
- 21 pulls were made in event for Milla (obviously didnt get it)
- 44 pulls (4x 10+1) were made in DI Tavern. Got Hellisity (my 46th pull), I do run mages but whatever

So horrible. No Morgan, no Milla. I guess I go with Warriors (hoping to mlb Agudara whenever that raid comes) instead Knight & Archer party.
At the moment running rainbow team for more prem tixes.

D:

If it helps, Morgan is good, gunner/knight teams are good, but it's not like they are the new meta and everything else is shit (they are pretty good, though, so it's not like you were pulling for nothing!). But that sure was a bad streak, don't you ever pull at the third v2 tavern, since most people despair over it.

I think someone mentioned earlier in the thread that the final urgent quest is around level 65, which doesn't sound like something you can just auto.

Claudia is an awkward fit into both a warrior team and a Morgan/gunner team. It's still worth it to use Claudia friends based on that, but I don't know if I want to pull for her.

Edit: I just looked at her abilities... I guess warrior team it is, lol.

Warriors for faster clearing times too! (As long as the stages aren't full of gunners and just decimate your soldiers). In any case, event units also get stat boosts (or at least I think they did back in the Selene event) so they are worth build a team around.

Rixa

D:

If it helps, Morgan is good, gunner/knight teams are good, but it's not like they are the new meta and everything else is shit (they are pretty good, though, so it's not like you were pulling for nothing!). But that sure was a bad streak, don't you ever pull at the third v2 tavern, since most people despair over it.

Heh, after this shit whats happened to me not going to cry after some units in third v2 tavern. :).

My warrior party would be:
- Mlb Selene
- Mlb Teresa
- Mlb Agudara
- LB0 Aoi
- s.Vienta & s.Phoena

I just need Agudara for Mlb when it hits. If its needed, Iam ready to burn Vigor Fruits & Alt will be activate then thus giving more chances for demon obtaining. Hopefully 2.2 patch will buff Teresa in GCC too.

Top Bottom