• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Jasconius

It took a lot of money and Arcana Coins lol. Wanted to speed it up.

As for Sparks of Battle. Is it really a 100% drop on the 4th chest?

Woo~

I've never not gotten the 4th chest, but be warned - it may actually be faster to level up there but it FEELS soooooo slooooooow... I just miss the sense of actually making progress by actually getting higher level enhancers, lol

Yaari

Thanks FigureGAF. Aludra figure.

Whoa..that's amazing. I want one~

By the way, I added some folks in the friend sheet in the OP since I noticed I haven't added anyone after a friend limit upgrade. Would love to fill it out with some GAFpals, so check out for "Fluddy" or just shoot me a request (115,945,277)

Yaari

Hmm, does it give much less exp compared to Knight intermediate. Because that's what I am running right now. I need to level soldiers though.

garath

Oh bless you and your Nimpha at level 60 now Yaari.

First stab at the 20ap daily and I get all 4 chests. I wish I had more level 60 Nimpha friends :(

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Oh bless you and your Nimpha at level 60 now Yaari.

First stab at the 20ap daily and I get all 4 chests. I wish I had more level 60 Nimpha friends :(

Wish I had ONE :p

I shoulda kept re-rolling for Nimph but it's just so boring. I don't even use the person I ended up keeping on my initial roll.

Mknzy

So it looks like this new Knight event is going to be good for leveling up. 7ap for 550 XP is pretty cheap. It looks like there will be an A rank weapon given out at some point as well.

Yaari

So it looks like this new Knight event is going to be good for leveling up. 7ap for 550 XP is pretty cheap. It looks like there will be an A rank weapon given out at some point as well.

Yeah its good. Not exactly "given" out though, haha. It's a difficult quest.

Merun

I decided to change a bit my teams composition and create new one. Still lacking a few arcana, but well, I'm in no hurry considering I need to level up all those people ^^;

Main team
cqydik.png

Mage team
kmuqzm.png

Knight team
eazgiv.png

Also, I have some room to add people. Friend id: 127790346. Don't forget to mention your IGN if you add me.

elty

I decided to change a bit my teams composition and create new one. Still lacking a few arcana, but well, I'm in no hurry considering I need to level up all those people ^

Also, I have some room to add people. Friend id: 127790346. Don't forget to mention your IGN if you add me.
Added gg_gaf

I decided to change a bit my teams composition and create new one. Still lacking a few arcana, but well, I'm in no hurry considering I need to level up all those people ^^;

Added DJ_GAF

added as "alex"
lvl 38 karen as leader

garath

Any more 60 nimphas out there? I'll love you forever. My Lindsey is getting strong. Like 6200-6300 attack so far? Pushing hard to level her.

Azusa

Uh. Can someone do a hard work and consolidate all GAF members again? Is anyone updating excel in the first post?

chrono01

Ugh! I seriously cannot get that fourth chest on the Knight event [Expert difficulty]. I've wasted so much AP but it won't drop! Oddly enough, it says it did [2* Knight Enhancer] but apparently it's bugged since it recognizes/thinks the 1* Club Enhancer is the 2* Knight Enhancer [and vice-versa]. Regardless, I still need that final chest to drop. -_-

Yaari

I think I read some people complaining about that bug yeah..

I wish I ran more gold dungeons this weekend. I'm on 800 gold and I need to keep feeding Enhancers or I will run out of space. There goes the plan of going full on leveling my team this week.

Hachitora

Alright I've decided that this game is quite addicting. It kills me to wait for AP to recharge ><

Also, I'm sending friend requests to you guys who posted your IDs. Ign is Hachi. Feel free to accept if you don't mind my newb leader.

desverger

Seriously though, should I keep trying to complete the 10AP daily every day for the fortune ring?

It's a waste of time if I don't get the ring, but 1 ring per day would add up..

Azusa

1. Do the Main Story
2. Do all Phoena side stories. They appear while you are progressing the Main Story.
3. Do all arcana side quests that reward you with prysma.
4. If there is no event do daily quests or free quests.

Starting this month I have stopped farming daily quests and started to clear free quests. IMO dalies are waste of AP. However I don't intend to buy Sulstan.

I have 51 ring and during the next demon raid I'll farm 20 more to buy Lindsey if she appears again.

Yaari

Any way to make gold without the weekend dungeon? I hate that my Arcana limit is constantly reached while I have no gold. Can't boost my team anymore.

Merun

Any way to make gold without the weekend dungeon? I hate that my Arcana limit is constantly reached while I have no gold. Can't boost my team anymore.

I don't know much how to get lots of money during the week. However you could prepare a gold farming team. Mine consist in Patricia, Aida, Iris, Dusty and Lolleta, for a 60% increase in gold income.

Rixa

I don't know much how to get lots of money during the week. However you could prepare a gold farming team. Mine consist in Patricia, Aida, Iris, Dusty and Lolleta, for a 60% increase in gold income.

I was considering to change my leader to Aida for the weekend, didnt do it. But for the next weekend I will do it. Hopefully I get some AC more this way to players that loan my Aida for the money boost.

I only got Dusty & Aida as moneyboosters but those have netted me "some" + gold already.

Azusa

Attention Captains!
We will be having a scheduled maintenance on February 5, 2015 from 00:00 AM PST - 02:00 AM PST. Please avoid logging in during this period to avoid any account issues.
Maintenance Details:
~ Improve server Security
~ Minor bug fixes
Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

Huh? Is it just a stability patch?

garath

I tried the expert knight quest. It went so well until the final wave. What the heck was that? I barely made a dent in the main boss and the others just ran rampant over my team. Ugh.

I guess I have to take out the bard first? Maybe it was healing the others?

I need a better healer :( Latty is starting to show her age. And I could really use a solid 3rd soldier. Dusty and Lindsey are ace but Haruaki is just ok.

elty

I always level up my card to at least 2 and feed 10 of them at once.

4x lv1 card into Yoyo will produce a lv4 yoyo, good for soldier.

commish

So what's the best way to level up my guys? They seem to be stuck around level 30 something. Is it just farming 1 and 2 star enhance cards?

Yaari

So what's the best way to level up my guys? They seem to be stuck around level 30 something. Is it just farming 1 and 2 star enhance cards?

Yeah pretty much, I guess. It's time consuming at that point. I guess 3* cards offer big exp to things above level 30, but I never tried. I prefer a Fortune Ring.

commish

Yeah pretty much, I guess. It's time consuming at that point. I guess 3* cards offer big exp to things above level 30, but I never tried. I prefer a Fortune Ring.

How much xp is a 1*, 2* and 3* card worth? Like you, I'd rather just sell my 3* card for a ring but it might be worth fusing if it's a lot.

Guess I just have to grind out my solider cards!

Zhengi

How much xp is a 1*, 2* and 3* card worth? Like you, I'd rather just sell my 3* card for a ring but it might be worth fusing if it's a lot.

Guess I just have to grind out my solider cards!

Probably worth farming the intermediate knight attack stage. You get a chance of getting two soldier card types and the 6 ap for 400 exp isn't bad.

Bust Nak

Played the game a bit, the one thing I really dislike about this style of game (other than IAP) is that rarity / stars system where a rarer card is flat out better than another. The 1*-4* cards are mere means towards the end of a party full of 5* cards. A couple of days into the game and there is no real reasons to field 1* cards anymore. You like the character design on this 1* card? Too bad, ditch it for this 2* you just pulled, or gimp your party in the long run.

Verelios

Some 2* cards are actually better for me to field. Though I agree with you that endgame favors higher ranking cards.

I need high level friends man.

Top Bottom