• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Elija2

So what's the deal with the reinforcement list? Does it just list people randomly or can you only recruit someone once within a certain time period?

chrono01

I tried that Phoena Chocolate quest and, like all of you, was surprised at the difficulty.

I made it to Floor 5/6 before I died, but after reading what the final floor is like, I figured it's not worth the use of Revival Fruit, especially for such a sub-par reward.

desverger

So what's the deal with the reinforcement list? Does it just list people randomly or can you only recruit someone once within a certain time period?

I believe the friend cooldown is like an hour, but sometimes you might need to close the app and start it again to have a certain friend show up.

Merun

Just to detail; I managed to beat the Chocolate for Phoena 2nd quest with one revive with:

Lindsey 80, Lolleta 64, Adelle 33, Touka 44, Cheery 75. Dusty and hero in sub.

My problem was that I let Adelle die stupidly at wave 8, so my warriors died little by little, but Cheery could carry me up to the last wave where I had to use my revive fruit because only Cheery was alive by then. Still I'm not sure I could have done without using a revive. After revive, I was left with Adelle and Cheery on the battlefield lol...

If you try to do the quest, I recommend high level, AOE to kill dancers, good healer, OR, just use Farlin. Otherwise, skip the quest as the reward is no worth it. I just did it for fun and went quite a bit further than what I expected.

So is the notification system messed up for Chain Chronicles? Sometimes get constant reminders to log back in to "claim a reward" or APs being fully restored when it isn't =/

chrono01

So is the notification system messed up for Chain Chronicles? Sometimes get constant reminders to log back in to "claim a reward" or APs being fully restored when it isn't =/
Yes, it's been like this for the last two weeks or so. It's incredibly annoying. I'm also still getting repeated daily log-In prompts, you'd think they would have fixed that by now. :/

Yes, it's been like this for the last two weeks or so. It's incredibly annoying. I'm also still getting repeated daily log-In prompts, you'd think they would have fixed that by now. :/
Dang hopefully it's fixed soon, slightly annoying with the constant reminders of logging back in, when I've already have.

Zhengi

I just ranked up and have 5 more friend slots. Let me know your in game name if you don't have GAF in your name.

ID: 161611544

Rixa

Dang hopefully it's fixed soon, slightly annoying with the constant reminders of logging back in, when I've already have.

Yes its fucked up. I made a ticket of it. As you can see push notifications are fucked

CCPushnotifbug.PNG
Rixas ticket said:
gumi Support Team (Support & Community Portal)
Feb 11, 19:31

Greetings Captain!

Thank you for this additional information, we will now forward this to our developers for further investigation. For now lets just wait for any updates from the team regarding this issue. Thank you for your kind understanding and patient.

Regards
Chain Chronicle Team [34]

Feb 11, 15:07

I noticed that when I click Push (AP recovery) Notification "off" & touch return and then go back to settings its again in same situation than in picture (text is "on" and colour is red). So I dont need to logg off, only to return and setting is changed again.

Btw today again I got push notification from CC my local time was 05:19 morning night. Can you do some adjustements that I wont get any Push Notifications from you, I can check from forums & ingame what new you got to CC.

y.Rixa

gumi Suppo
gumi Support Team (Support & Community Portal)
Feb 10, 21:24

Greetings Captain!

Thank you for contacting us.

Apologize for the inconvenience. We will escalate this concern to our developer for further checking. For now if you have any additional information regarding your encountered error that can help our team will be greatly appreciated it. Thank you for understanding.

Regards
Chain Chronicle Team [34]

Feb 10, 18:48

Hi Gumi. I have a problem with Push Notifications. I dont want them, I still get them, they come at night when Iam sleeping. I have clicked OFF all those 3 notifications. I still get informatiom updates & event info + sometimes your AP is full infos. When I click those off and close game from main menu and start again later.

This is how my push notifications appear: ****

^^See AP recovery, its red but text is on. It doesnt help if I put it off, next time I start game again its in the same thing, so settings aren off.

Iam not sure if the problem getting push messages is due to that settings bug or do are they 2 different things. Anyways its annoying to wake up to messages from Chain Chronicles when I dont want them. It doesnt help that I put sound off, its not the solution. Game itself is fantastic, but the problem is not so nice :(.

Please fix this, if you need more screen captures, email to me. For those rude wakenings in the night I think some compensation would be good. Thank you.

elty

Started as well. Friend id: 127790346

Game is a bit tough toward the end of chapter 1. I feel like a peasant for not trying to reroll a UR or SR.

I think you should reroll. Having a SSR helps you a lot - also attracts more and better friends.

I usually reject all friend request with a 3 star, unless their name has GAF in it.

Feel free to add me 152,732,702. (let me know your name if it doesn't have GAF in it)

BJK

Started playing after seeing the thread last week; enjoying some F2P grinding.

Did want to ask a few things:
1) Other than running arcana quests, there's no real way to grind prysma? (I'm up to 310 now; waiting on a 10+1.)
2) Switched out a 2* mage for Patricia, figuring since I didn't have a good damage dealer, I might as well go with one that gives me extra gold. Any better ideas for that last active slot?

image1_zpsz1vz393g.png

I'll post my ID info when I have room to add new friends.

Merun

I think you should reroll. Having a SSR helps you a lot - also attracts more and better friends.

I usually reject all friend request with a 3 star, unless their name has GAF in it.

Feel free to add me 152,732,702. (let me know your name if it doesn't have GAF in it)

That's a pretty old quote though, Merun probably has the best team out of most of us on here I think haha.

I will admit, I chuckled there. Thanks for your offer, but I think some people needs more help than me. Also, there is someone I'm sure, who has even better arcana than me, but is more silent: krorg ;) That Farlin lvl 71, that Mustapha 69, that Lindsey 80.

Rixa

Which device are you using btw? On iOS at least it's pretty easy to force disable those.

Its easy on android too. I disabled mine the instant I installed the game lol

Sony Xperia Acro & some cheap tablet. How do you disable those in android (especially in SE Xperia Acro)?
I think I did, disabled those PM from phone.

Started playing after seeing the thread last week; enjoying some F2P grinding.

Did want to ask a few things:
1) Other than running arcana quests, there's no real way to grind prysma? (I'm up to 310 now; waiting on a 10+1.)
2) Switched out a 2* mage for Patricia, figuring since I didn't have a good damage dealer, I might as well go with one that gives me extra gold. Any better ideas for that last active slot?

I'll post my ID info when I have room to add new friends.

1. Story gives Prysma too, dunno how much (Iam end at chapter 6). Other than that we F2P players are kinda screwed, you can get from dailies 10 Prysmas by random (I havent got).

2.Change it to third Knight and put Patricia to sub (should gain gold from there too). Its so much easier to run 2 mana team (3K1H) than tricolour. I have 2 teams, otherone is 3 Warriors 1 Healer and the other 3 Mages 1 Healer.

elty

I will admit, I chuckled there. Thanks for your offer, but I think some people needs more help than me. Also, there is someone I'm sure, who has even better arcana than me, but is more silent: krorg ;) That Farlin lvl 71, that Mustapha 69, that Lindsey 80.

I must be reading the first page or something lol

Azusa

Very easy event for my team. Rewards are very nice: 2 rings and a assassin blade. Also don't forget about Facebook event. Everyone who posts the assassin blade should receive a blade forger.

garath

Did the first two easy. Going to have to use a stamina fruit to do the last two. Didn't plan ahead for this lol.

Might wait the 30 min to get the third before trying the last.

Any doozies on the last one? Nothing too bad in the first couple.

This is my team right now. Pretty confident I can do this quest, but in my experience, being only 3/4 levels above the recommended isn't enough.

Very easy event for my team. Rewards are very nice: 2 rings and a assassin blade. Also don't forget about Facebook event. Everyone who posts the assassin blade should receive a blade forger.

Guess I should make a facebook account for games.

Kitoro

Totally burning out on this game finally.

Got my entire team maxed available level, and max weapon stats. My inventory is overflowing with enhancers and as a F2P knight team user, I've got nothing to spend my 650 prysma on that won't just yield a bunch of trash.

Deed LB4 80/80
Barienna 60/60
Dannady 60/60
Latty LB4 50/50
Ioh 50/50
Dusty LB4 50/50

Going to take a break until the rate up for Juliana or Symphonia before I unload all my prysma and more than likely get neither, at which point I'll be done pulling until 2.0. These rates are worse than any F2P I've ever played before.

garath

This is my team right now. Pretty confident I can do this quest, but in my experience, being only 3/4 levels above the recommended isn't enough.

Guess I should make a facebook account for games.

Your party is a lot more well rounded than mine.

I have a 57 Lindsey, 40 dusty, 32 haruaki, 16 popra (lol). The popra is new. At 16 she already has better stats than latty at 32. :/

Azusa

I have 5 friend slots: 174 288 712

My lead is Arietta 50/50 but in the next raid I'll change her to Lindsey 60+/75.

Please tell me your nickname here.

garath

Well I got the assassin's blade. Don't really have a need for it yet. Maybe sulstan or the next demon could use it. I did misplay the last level pretty badly but still pulled it out. I really need to get Lindsey 60 for that regen though.

Posted on their forums too. Freebies!

chrono01

Well I got the assassin's blade. Don't really have a need for it yet. Maybe sulstan or the next demon could use it. I did misplay the last level pretty badly but still pulled it out. I really need to get Lindsey 60 for that regen though.

Posted on their forums too. Freebies!
Coropatiron uses Mace [I believe].

As for the Assassin's Blade, I'm thinking of saving mine for Sulstan. It seems to fit him well.

Yesterday I tried to do the level 57 quest, I have been brutalized XD

I changed my name to "Kal76GAF" so it is easier to identify my profile on Chain Chronicles.

Also, since yesterday I tried the 20 AP chest 7 times, and I haven't found the final chest yet ;__;

Rixa

I have 5 friend slots: 174 288 712

My lead is Arietta 50/50 but in the next raid I'll change her to Lindsey 60+/75.

Please tell me your nickname here.

My alt account, leader is 5* Katya, RixGAF, tossed you FR.

I got bored to my original reroll 4* Elda & 4* Vanessa. Vanessa is sucky healer. So rerolled today, second reroll got 5* Katya (mage) and 4* Clarice (Archer).

elty

Yesterday I tried to do the level 57 quest, I have been brutalized XD

I changed my name to "Kal76GAF" so it is easier to identify my profile on Chain Chronicles.

Also, since yesterday I tried the 20 AP chest 7 times, and I haven't found the final chest yet ;__;

I couldn't find the 3rd chest - got the 4th chest 3 times.

BJK

1. Story gives Prysma too, dunno how much (Iam end at chapter 6). Other than that we F2P players are kinda screwed, you can get from dailies 10 Prysmas by random (I havent got).

2.Change it to third Knight and put Patricia to sub (should gain gold from there too). Its so much easier to run 2 mana team (3K1H) than tricolour. I have 2 teams, otherone is 3 Warriors 1 Healer and the other 3 Mages 1 Healer.

Thanks for the advice; I ran the free quest for Audette to get an extra 3* knight. (I was thinking about switching her in anyway, since she's the only spear user I have.) If I'm going 3-knight, I guess I'll have to make my 10+1 pull at the Holy Capital (and hope for the best).

Just received a Javelin enhancer (Class B), should I use it on Audette...I'm leaning toward holding off until I either get a 2nd one, or I see how the pulls eventually work out.

Top Bottom