• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

desverger

So I guess there are more sword weapons than I originally thought! A sword called Zanbato just dropped from the end of chapter 6 in the main story. It's B-rank, 10/7/5.

It's currently not listed in the wiki, was a positive surprise when it dropped from one of the bosses in that mission.

Yaari

Going through Story Mode now. Plenty of Prysma that is still out there for me. I'm guessing we wont see a Demon Raid, but even then, I can still grab some Prysma for when it does come around. I figure if it was coming, it would be mentioned by now.

Mknzy

So I have a question. I managed to snag the assassin blade but my only 5* is a spear user. I have been thinking of giving it to Ihelmina whom I am leveling now to use in my knight team I am building but as the A class weapons seem so rare I don't want to waste it if she isn't a worthwhile character. Should I use it or just hold on to it for now?

Merun

So how does this work exactly? I didn't play during the last raid, so I have no clue :p

You do any quest of the game. At the end, there is an high chance of meeting a demon. In order to fight a demon you need to spend a soul orb. 1 soul orb gives you 90 seconds, 3 at once gives you 200 seconds. You get 1 orb every 30 minutes. Demon coins you get allow you to pull at the demon gatcha, and for certain level you get special reward directly to your gift box.

For the duration of the event I'm switching lead to Roxanna. She is only lvl 30 but well, make good use of her :)

Demon Raid! Coropatillion <3

Event date: Feb 16 - Feb 22

lHdQ5Vi.gif

desverger

You do any quest of the game. At the end, there is an high chance of meeting a demon. In order to fight a demon you need to spend a soul orb. 1 soul orb gives you 90 seconds, 3 at once gives you 200 seconds. You get 1 orb every 30 minutes. Demon coins you get allow you to pull at the demon gatcha, and for certain level you get special reward directly to your gift box.

For the duration of the event I'm switching lead to Roxanna. She is only lvl 30 but well, make good use of her :)

Thanks for explanation! I just tried it out and it worked exactly like described :p

I suppose I'll see how well I do with my noob squad.

Also, I'm sitting at 300 prysma. I think I might do prysma quests for the duration of this demon raid and try to do a 10+1 in the Nine Territories tavern.

Ayyy my leftover demon coins from the last raid carried over.

Also I have 8 free friend slots for whoever needs help. Be sure to let me know what your name is if you add me.
ID: 198,338,591

Rixa

Easiest & cheapest way to do demons is to spam starting free quest that costs 4 AP. I guess thats my strategy for coming week :p.

Hmmm....got the Liberation, but should I replace Alvert's Evil Sword Shochikubai with it? Liberation has 8 atk, 7 crit rate, and 9 def. Evil Sword has 9 atk, 8 crit, and 5 def. I'm guessing since he's a knight, defense would be more ideal than a slightly higher crit rate and atk anyways...plus better performance during the raid battles is a nice bonus.

Anko

Ayyy my leftover demon coins from the last raid carried over.

Also I have 8 free friend slots for whoever needs help. Be sure to let me know what your name is if you add me.
ID: 198,338,591

Added.

AnGAF if the name change was successful. Ginko if it wasn't. I mostly use my lvl 50 Rowendia.

I'm also due for cleaning up some friend spots. Please leave a message here if you add me with your name.
ID: 120,430,326

Rixa

Here is info about Demon of Prisons Coropatillon Incoming!

They had a little bug (whoops :D) in demon coin rewards list, which is now fixed.
It was: "There is a chance to obtain Demon Katarith."

Collect Demon Coins to use in Demon Recruit.
Use 200 Demon Coins to recruit once.
There is a chance to obtain Demon Coropatillon.
Recruit will also contain rare arcana, normal arcana, enhancers and weapon evolvers.
When Demon Raid ends, Demon Coins will disappear, so make sure to use them!

chrono01

Juliana available again in the event gatcha.

I'm still waiting until later today, just to be sure everything is working as promised.

is Deed worth getting?

I have a knight/healer party, so she's worth it for me. A chance to daze with every hit is nice too, but need to get her to 60 to unlock it. Not sure if I want to LB her or save my fortune rings for whatever new character they are offering after the current one. If you're running full warrior/healer and already have Lindsey, then you probably don't want to throw in a knight into the mix.

Had 475 prysma. Drew 9 times. Got nothing but 3 stars and Pet Daughter Bernadette. With 75 prysma left, I did one last pull thinking how crazy it would be if my last pull was Julianna. Pirika pops up saying "This-this is it!" I'm thinking "eh at least I got another super/ultra rare." And then it's motherfucking Julianna. Thank you RNG gods!

chrono01

Had 475 prysma. Drew 9 times. Got nothing but 3 stars and Pet Daughter Bernadette. With 75 prysma left, I did one last pull thinking how crazy it would be if my last pull was Julianna. Pirika pops up saying "This-this is it!" I'm thinking "eh at least I got another super/ultra rare." And then it's motherfucking Julianna. Thank you RNG gods!
Haha, very nice.

Congrats.

chrono01

I spent 850 Prysma and got 4 SR out of it.

Fan-Fan x 2
Phillip
Dannady

It doesn't surprise me, my luck with these things is always horrible. Not spending a cent, though, not with the rates as they are. Honestly, in-retrospect, I probably should have waited until V.2 where the rates are improved, but Juliana is only around during events and I wanted her.

Oh well, thankfully I got a lot of Fortune Rings out of it, which will go towards Sulstan when he's released.

It doesn't surprise me, my luck with these things is always horrible. Not spending a cent, though, not with the rates as they are.

That's good. Don't be like me. In a lapse of bad judgement, I spent 150 dollars on prsyma when the Schule event was announced. Had 380 prysma leftover after failing to get Schule and decided to save it. Gumi got way more money out of me than I probably should have given them. I'd like to think of Juliana as somewhat fair compensation.

chrono01

11 crappy 3 stars. Lol.
:(

I have more than 1.5k prysma left and I don't know what to do with it. I don't think its wise to roll before V2 rate kicks in. Maybe I'll use it for AP and Souls refresh.
Yeah, save it for V2, IMO. Not really worth it for Soul refresh, IMO, unless you want to grind Demon Coins/help people, since reaching Rank 80 for the second Coro is easily done without Prysma-spending. As for AP regeneration, given that things are already slow in-game, I'd advise against it.

Just save for V2.

Azusa

:(

Yeah, save it for V2, IMO. Not really worth it for Soul refresh, IMO, unless you want to grind Demon Coins/help people, since reaching Rank 80 for the second Coro is easily done without Prysma-spending. As for AP regeneration, given that things are already slow in-game, I'd advise against it.

Just save for V2.

I want LB4 Coro. I hope I'll roll demon arcana this time with demon coins.

EDIT: I have 1 free friend spot. Lindsey 60+lvl My ID: 174 288 712

chrono01

I want LB4 Coro. I hope I'll roll demon arcana this time with demon coins.
Same, I love the look of her and her abilities look nice.

At the very least, we'll LB1 her [for reaching Rank 80], but yeah...getting three more from the demon gatcha, I'm doubtful I'll accomplish that. :(

Top Bottom