• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Azusa

Yggdra's Perfect Valentine's Pair!

Update: Congratulations Bernadette! She will have Increased Recruit Rate from February 16 - February 22!

Poll results:
Bernadette - 30%
Aina - 23%
Angelica - 11%
Linia - 10%
Febrya - 7%
Vienta - 6%
Paboa - 6%
Ihelmina - 5%
Tif - 1%
Millagen - 1%

The best waifu wins!

Rawr, here comes the raid. Demon this time is a cutie too. I still have the last demon in the giftbox, never really noted that she was useful. Did people just sell her off?

desverger

Also I have 8 free friend slots for whoever needs help. Be sure to let me know what your name is if you add me.
ID: 198,338,591

I'm also due for cleaning up some friend spots. Please leave a message here if you add me with your name.
ID: 120,430,326

If anyone wants to add me for the event my code is 107833525. I got a lol 34 lolletta :)

EDIT: I have 1 free friend spot. Lindsey 60+lvl My ID: 174 288 712

I hope I've added or tried to add all of you. My id is 136,636,939 and name Kettle.

Also, someone under the name of Sitgaf has added me, but he doesn't have friend slots available, so I cannot accept :p

Krorg

Same, I love the look of her and her abilities look nice.

At the very least, we'll LB1 her [for reaching Rank 80], but yeah...getting three more from the demon gatcha, I'm doubtful I'll accomplish that. :(
I was hoping the demon gatcha might be affected by the rate up but no luck so far.

Rixa

Going to put that Raid sword to Toka and Toka for party leader when I get her Companion Quest (lvl 38) done. Level is not a problem, Toka is 39 but AP is. Companion Quest (opens Tokas 2nd ability) is 4 parts and every part is 28 AP's o_O.

Verelios

Does Demon Raid usually start at lvl 1 and keep increasing? Seems like a hassle honestly.

Hope this event is fun.

Edit: Changed my name to VerGAF, please add me.

i rolled a most of my prysm when i got it now i have saved up 200 it will take a week to get up to 500 for the plus 1. Should i wait or just pull whenever.
Changed my name to KraGaf. I have lvl 30 Katya and 26 Bernadette.

garath

Demon raid! I was not prepared for this. I JUST got Lindsey to 60 last night and her damn quest costs 28ap in two steps (all 56 of my AP for the day). :( I need to do it. Ughhh..

desverger

Going to put that Raid sword to Toka and Toka for party leader when I get her Companion Quest (lvl 38) done. Level is not a problem, Toka is 39 but AP is. Companion Quest (opens Tokas 2nd ability) is 4 parts and every part is 28 AP's o_O.

I gave mine to my Nimpha. She had a Longsword originally, and I'm planning on giving the Volunteer Sword to her eventually, but my Kain won't be 40 before this event is over :p

Feel free to use her as a raid buddy, that sword sure does a ton of damage in there!

garath

Hmm.. My splash screen for the recruit isn't showing Julianna. She's definitely enabled now right? I have 800 prysma I can use I guess.

edit: btw, my Lindsey now has her second ability with a fully stacked grief sword. She should be in good shape as a helper.

Azusa

Hmm.. My splash screen for the recruit isn't showing Julianna. She's definitely enabled now right? I have 800 prysma I can use I guess.

edit: btw, my Lindsey now has her second ability with a fully stacked grief sword. She should be in good shape as a helper.

She is the last in the list. Just wait for her appearance.

Yaari

Yeah she should be in the splash screen too.

Sarcasm, yeah, you'll need it at all times.

garath

Yeah.. 300 prysma down with all 3*.. this is going well..

Going to take a break lol.. Burned up all my AP thanks to Lindsey's ability quest so I'll be a little behind on the demon raid :/

And looks like they have great success rate up now. I could have used that last week when I was leveling Lindsey lol

Yaari

Yeah.. 300 prysma down with all 3*.. this is going well..

Going to take a break lol.. Burned up all my AP thanks to Lindsey's ability quest so I'll be a little behind on the demon raid :/

And looks like they have great success rate up now. I could have used that last week when I was leveling Lindsey lol

Haha I got complete shit results as well (Did some more pulls after the 12 3*'s). I'm done putting money into this game until v2 now. Lesson learned.

garath

Ok.. couldn't help myself. Used the rest of my prysma. One single 4* alvert. Rest nothing but 3* :/

How disappointing.

edit: I didn't even get a decent healer with all that prysma!

Ok.. couldn't help myself. Used the rest of my prysma. One single 4* alvert. Rest nothing but 3* :/

How disappointing.

edit: I didn't even get a decent healer with all that prysma!

Rates are terrible. I am thinking of saving up my next prysmas and ticket for V2.

garath

Rates are terrible. I am thinking of saving up my next prysmas and ticket for V2.

The thought of Julianna made me act against my better judgement. I regret it sorely.

She would have rounded out my party soldier party quite nicely.

I can't even say the bright side is the fortune rings as I only got one 4* so really didn't get THAT many rings. :/ Might be able to get 3 sulstans with the rings I have so far. Guess that's better than nothing.

Yaari

Gumi today told me that they don't believe a compensation is warranted anymore for their previous fuck up during the Juliana thing. As I said back then, they succesfully covered the whole thing up. Deleted some topics, let the hot air clear up a little, and it worked.

Pretty ridiculous to be honest.

gjTeXmnl.jpg

Found Katya with a 50 prysma pull some days ago and Today I finally found the perfect weapon for her from a 6 cards demons coins pull.

It's crazy the damage it deals to evil more than 1k X hit, If you need my ID:115493646

garath

Gumi today told me that they don't believe a compensation is warranted anymore for their previous fuck up during the Juliana thing. As I said back then, they succesfully covered the whole thing up. Deleted some topics, let the hot air clear up a little, and it worked.

Pretty ridiculous to be honest.

I am a strong believer in dropping some money on f2p games that I enjoy - when there is something that will enhance my enjoyment of the game. i.e. League of Legends where I have spent ungodly amounts of money (it's over $500 to date), because I get new characters to play, new skins that make it more fun to play those characters, etc.

Gumi has essentially said to me with these 16 pulls - "do not spend any money on my game. I only offer disappointment".

I guess it's possible they are still raking in the cash over the people that will continue to throw money at it even for a <1% chance but I have to believe it impacts their profits if they know it or not.

You have to offer compelling reasons to spend money on the game and treat your playerbase with respect. That's how f2p games thrive. Either that or make the game like crack - i.e. candy crush.

Quixzlizx

Ayyy my leftover demon coins from the last raid carried over.

Also I have 8 free friend slots for whoever needs help. Be sure to let me know what your name is if you add me.

Sent an invite as Quix. Thank you : )

Added.

AnGAF if the name change was successful. Ginko if it wasn't. I mostly use my lvl 50 Rowendia.

I'm also due for cleaning up some friend spots. Please leave a message here if you add me with your name.
ID: 120,430,326

Also sent.

garath

Is it better to hit low app quest for demon raid@

Generally. AP will be the limiter eventually. Fruits of Research in Sage's tower/Tower of Might is the best AP to xp ratio. At 6ap you get 400xp. It's good for ranking up. Later the demon souls will be more limiting though.

Quixzlizx

How do you do the chain stories? I saw the popup about chain story when I got Alvert but don't see where to actually initiate the quest.

It'll just show up as a quest wherever the quest is supposed to start. When I got Slay, there was a chain quest available in the Vice Capital.

Avalt

Feel free to add me, my leader is a lvl.20 Schule.

AvaGAF
186 387 940

Ayyy my leftover demon coins from the last raid carried over.

Will try adding you :p

Uthred

Is this the demon raid that drops the sword that some people suggested using for Lindsey as opposed to the one that dropped in the last raid?

Top Bottom