• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Quixzlizx

If you upgrade someone's weapon (or upgrade from not having a weapon), does the character lose any weapon enhancers that were already spent on the character?

Bombless

Jesus, the attack multiplier for the Liberation during the raid is insane. My 47 Alvert is dealing 2.7k damage per regular hit while my 49 Deed is only dealing roughly 670 damage. Wish there was a liberation spear.

Yeah, rolling with a full knight team this whole sword bias is annoying :(

garath

Sorry, I should have asked this with my original post, but what happens if you equip a weapon to a character that already has a weapon equipped? Is the first one destroyed, or do you get it back?

First one is destroyed :( Sucks bad.

This AP bottleneck is killing me. I want to use a stamina fruit so bad lol.

First one is destroyed :( Sucks bad.

This AP bottleneck is killing me. I want to use a stamina fruit so bad lol.

Right now I'm just doing Monster Extermination in Winged Edge. Only 4 AP and gives some knight arcana and coins. Unfortunately it takes 32 minutes for 4 AP to recharge. It's only 2 minutes more than a soul recharge, but it cane make it feel like you're barely getting by.

Really wish it was 6 minutes for 1 AP. At least then it would be 10 AP an hour rather than 10 AP every 80 minutes.

garath

Right now I'm just doing Monster Extermination in Winged Edge. Only 4 AP and gives some knight arcana and coins. Unfortunately it takes 32 minutes for 4 AP to recharge. It's only 2 minutes more than a soul recharge, but it cane make it feel like you're barely getting by.

Yeah. I know that eventually I'll be waiting for souls over AP so this is just a temporary bottleneck but it irks me all the same lol. I want to get my hands on that first demon arcana. 50 is so far away.

edit: your Alvert is going to be a god friend in this. He was hitting that demon like a tank. I feel good about my chances for level 80 this time around.

desverger

Been a productive day, I've been only doing those 6AP character quests for prysma. I thought it was as good excuse as any :p

Got 110 prysma total and got up to demon rank 24, so it's been pretty nice. Still no clue if I'm gonna do a 500 prysma pull from the nine territories tavern, rates still aren't great even with the event up.

Also managed to pull Coro with demon coins, totally wasn't expecting that! I have no clue if I'm gonna reach rank 50 in the raid, but hopefully I will so I can LB her at least once. She definitely feels useful. She's also been my only good pull, and I have no idea how many I've done.

Need to get a mace for her from somewhere. I have no idea where though. Explosion would be great, but I don't have a Lolleta.

Found Coropatillon from a coin 10x pull! Should I keep Her?

Definitely, unless you don't run a warrior team. Even then, I would consider keeping her.

Teiran

Need to get a mace for her from somewhere. I have no idea where though. Explosion would be great, but I don't have a Lolleta.
Have you reached Nine Territories in the main storyline yet? One of the story quests in chapter 8 yields a 4* mace (Wild Boar, 11/10/10).

desverger

What's with everyone getting the demon from the coins?? I want it!! lol

Seems like the rates are decent. No idea how it was the last time around, since I didn't play back then. Hopefully luck will favour you too.

Have you reached Nine Territories in the main storyline yet? One of the story quests in chapter 8 yields a 4* mace (Wild Boar, 11/10/10).

Yep, I have! But only up to chapter 7. Thanks for the tip though, I'll start working on it after this raid :p

garath

Also there is a B rank club for the level 60 demon raid reward. 60 is a little challenging but everyone in this thread is a boss for helping out during demon raids. Near the end it's a constant spam of friend helpers to get people as high as possible. I would have never hit level 80 on my own without GAF help last event.

Yaari

Depends, I feel like they nerfed it. I mean, I pulled 2 kata on the first day of the last event.

Ah. perhaps just luck then. I'm saving my coins this time around too. I'm pretty sure I'll get discouraged running 2 account if it does not pay off at all, haha.

elty

I didn't even get a 3 star from 8000 demon coin.combined with my garbage pull today I conclude I have shit luck.

Syrus

Banned
first 2000 demon coins spent?

Pulled Coropatillon!!!

Now I Have 38 Kiki With liberator sword , Coropatillon, and Angelica

My kiki is doing 27k with special and 2100 regular hits in raid

higher levels add me

Friend ID: 117304041

Bombless

Purged my friends list, had a few non gaffers that hadn't logged in for over 10 days. Got plenty of space now. Also made Toka leader, Liberator sword will come in handy for the people on my list.

Add me up : 91300410

I guess I should give the second Liberation to Dusty. He's only 27 but better than nothing, yeah?

garath

Purged my friends list, had a few non gaffers that hadn't logged in for over 10 days. Got plenty of space now. Also made Toka leader, Liberator sword will come in handy for the people on my list.

I guess I should give the second Liberation to Dusty. He's only 27 but better than nothing, yeah?

I think your friend ID is missing a digit.

Vecks

Added you.

Vylash

scraped up enough prysma for a pull

jbliCKJ2tp1zJX.png

ugh

Salex_

Yessss! I got Coropatilion and two 3* on my last recruit 10. I can finally use all of these enhancers on someone besides Lindsey.

Vecks

Hey if anybody wants another gaffer on their list, here's my ID:

ID: 153836313
User: IseGAF

I have a 41 Lindsey with Liberation so I'm prolly useless lol

Better than mine. Sent you a request.

Yessss! I got Coropatilion and two 3* on my last recruit 10. I can finally use all of these enhancers on someone besides Lindsey.

Nice. I can't believe so many people already got it on the first day. My luck has been horrible so far.

chrono01

Congrats to those that pulled Coro.

I'm on my...40th pull [I think], and nothing yet. I don't expect to get her either, my luck with CC seems worse than other gatcha-styled games I've played.

Oh well, I'm guaranteed two of them [by ranking up in the event], so I'll at least be able to LB her once.

Anko

So I came here, read about all these coro pulls and decided to try one more 10 pull.

Coro~

It's my very first UR that's not from the reward box.

Shadow780

Is there any way to tell if I completed character specific quests? Also should I sell or enhance those 1* or 2* characters that I've completed their specific quest, I assume they have no further use?

elty

Is there any way to tell if I completed character specific quests? Also should I sell or enhance those 1* or 2* characters that I've completed their specific quest, I assume they have no further use?

Click on menu then go to Allies and you can check if they have any quests outstanding.

Well that was a fucking waste of a soul. Killed Coro and it was perpetually connecting for about 3-4 minutes until it said "You Win!" and everyone does their little flourish. Come back to the raid screen and it asks me if I want to request aid. Coro is still alive at full health. Turns out it didn't register my battle, but took my souls anyways. It's only a level 31 Coro, so killing her isn't a big deal, but it still sucks.

chrono01

Well that was a fucking waste of a soul. Killed Coro and it was perpetually connecting for about 3-4 minutes until it said "You Win!" and everyone does their little flourish. Come back to the raid screen and it asks me if I want to request aid. Coro is still alive at full health. Turns out it didn't register my battle, but took my souls anyways. It's only a level 31 Coro, so killing her isn't a big deal, but it still sucks.
Same exact thing happened to me earlier today. :(

johnsmith

remember me
Is it just me or did they really up the rates on the demon coin slots? I've already gotten a bunch of 3*s and the 5* just today.

chrono01

Is it just me or did they really up the rates on the demon coin slots? I've already gotten a bunch of 3*s and the 5* just today.
It doesn't seem improved to me. I've spent somewhere like 60 pulls and only received two 3* and two 3* weapon enhancers out of it.

Maybe I'm just unlucky though.

Top Bottom