• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Gizuko

So many weapons out of the demon pulls, even if not all of them are 3*.

And so expensive! I have wasted my scarce gold reaerves in a single day, levelling up Karen. Is there a free quest I can do instead of FoR to get some gold and demon alerts? I'm still in the Sage's Tower zone.

I'm seriously considering expending prysma on extra arcana storage, as a non-iap player.

desverger

So many weapons out of the demon pulls, even if not all of them are 3*.

And so expensive! I have wasted my scarce gold reaerves in a single day, levelling up Karen. Is there a free quest I can do instead of FoR to get some gold and demon alerts? I'm still in the Sage's Tower zone.

I'm seriously considering expending prysma on extra arcana storage, as a non-iap player.

The best way to get gold is the daily on the weekends. I don't think there really is a reliable way to get gold as such from free quests, most of the drops are quite small (in the hundreds).

Also, you don't really need to keep 1*/2* characters around. You can sell them and still do their quests. I would most likely just sell all the 2* weapons you get from coin pulls.

Dusty and Latty are the notable 2* characters you should keep and LB.

Just started playing yesterday
I have my Yuni around level 26 now with Liberation Sword (if that helps xD)

ID: 167,783,474 - vgVerz

Also man today was a pretty lucky day for me, Coro on Demon Coins & Juliana on the Prysma draw. Hopefully RNG gods doesn't take away my drawing luck soon, got a few more Demon Coins I need to burn LOL.

Gizuko

The best way to get gold is the daily on the weekends. I don't think there really is a reliable way to get gold as such from free quests, most of the drops are quite small (in the hundreds).

Also, you don't really need to keep 1*/2* characters around. You can sell them and still do their quests. I would most likely just sell all the 2* weapons you get from coin pulls.

Dusty and Latty are the notable 2* characters you should keep and LB.

I have a mage team, so I'm keeping lizerotte for the 1-mana aoe as well. Still, the problem is that they are mostly 1* enhancers, and I can't afford to use them. I'm guessing I will sell any non-mage or cleric enhancer as well to rake in some funds.

Thank you for the advice!

desverger

I have a mage team, so I'm keeping lizerotte for the 1-mana aoe as well. Still, the problem is that they are mostly 1* enhancers, and I can't afford to use them. I'm guessing I will sell any non-mage or cleric enhancer as well to rake in some funds.

1* Enhancers are still good, but yeah, using them on 5* characters is pretty darn expensive :)

My rule of thumb is to only use 2* or higher enhancers on a 5* unit, that way I can keep the cost down a bit. I dump all of my 1* enhancers on my other 1*-3* characters.

I honestly wouldn't worry about the enhancer type much, I think they still provide 80-90% of the exp if you use them on a "wrong" class. Way better than fusing character arcana at least.

Bombless

Don't do this. Enhancers still give 90% of their intended xp to classes other than theirs. Not worth the gold you get for them imo.

1* Enhancers are still good, but yeah, using them on 5* characters is pretty darn expensive :)

My rule of thumb is to only use 2* or higher enhancers on a 5* unit, that way I can keep the cost down a bit. I dump all of my 1* enhancers on my other 1*-3* characters.

I honestly wouldn't worry about the enhancer type much, I think they still provide 80-90% of the exp if you use them on a "wrong" class. Way better than fusing character arcana at least.

I only have 5* and 4* in my party ;_;

I'm gonna have to spend next weekend's AP on 20ap gold daily.

desverger

I'm gonna have to spend next weekend's AP on 20ap gold daily.

I'm glad I did that last weekend lol. Already burned like 200k gold in this event in 1 day :p

Also just pulled another Liberation with demon coins, I have two now! I gave the other one to Haruaki.

My current tactic with the demon raid now is to drop the healer and just run an all warrior team so I get enough red mana to burst Coro down quick. Not sure when I'm gonna start to need the healing.

Also, I'm not sure if it's been explained, but what happens if you use 1 soul and fail to kill Coro? Can you get back to it or do you have to send the help requests out and hope someone else kills it?

Also, I'm not sure if it's been explained, but what happens if you use 1 soul and fail to kill Coro? Can you get back to it or do you have to send the help requests out and hope someone else kills it?

You can use another soul to finish her off. She won't restore her HP. Sending a help request doesn't negate the ability to fight her. You can still use a soul to fight her even if you send a help request.

Bombless

Current demon raid team.
iyfzjKv.png

I have a second Liberation but no one high level to wield it. I do have Dusty at level 27...not sure if it'll be better than Parchelle (although her 1st passive is useless here given the short waves and her 2nd passive is lvl 60).

Might powerlevel Dusty to reach 30 and toss him in.

Rixa

Level 40 Toka equipped with Liberation does 23k skill damage in raid to level 31 demon.

My main party I have Toka & Dusty equipped with Liberation. Alt account its Katya & Dusty.
I made 36 summons with demon coins. Only 3* was Tower Wand, no Coro love here.

Same, lol.

Maximum jealousy over here.

pulled like 10k demon coins, i obtained only 1 3* card (an hammer, and nobody in my team use this weapon).
The rest some1*- 2* enhancer, and a lot of 1-2* characters.

in Italy we say "Fortune is blind , but bad luck sees very well" so maybe this is our case ;__;

garath

I am only at lv 34, how do you guys move up so quickly? I already use all the demon souls as they come in.

I'm in the same boat.. Just finished level 34. Guess some people don't sleep :p

I was behind in the last one too but it goes a good amount of time. I hit my limit long before the event was over.

Yaari

I'm done 2 characters at once. Also found a way to refresh the demon on my alt account so I can pretty much keep killing it on that account without it getting too high leveled for me.

Rixa

I'm done 2 characters at once. Also found a way to refresh the demon on my alt account so I can pretty much keep killing it on that account without it getting too high leveled for me.

Wut. You get prize but demons level is same all the time?

39 level here, next is that Premium Ticket, going to spend it Sage's Tower - "Tower of Might" tavern.

garath

Azusa. Your Lindsey is pretty damn awesome with the Liberation sword :) Almost wish I held off on putting the grief sword on mine :(

I've been a little unlucky in this damn game. My summons are crap. I keep getting dupes of 3* characters but not the ones I need. Like I'd really enjoy limit breaking Haruaki as I have him with the Liberation and he's maxed at 40 right now. Instead I've pulled 3 Ryubi's who is in my sub party and only level 34. sigh.

Still no coro either! Dammit. Game hates me :)

galvenize

I downloaded the game in december, played it for a few minutes, thought it felt like another meh mobile game then never touched it again. Yesterday night, I picked it back up and now I'm totally hooked.

Anything I need to know as a beginner?

Anko

I have more liberation swords than I know what to do with. Already tossed one for a coin. It's a 4 liberation sword + healer party!

marrec

Banned
I have more liberation swords than I know what to do with. Already tossed one for a coin. It's a 4 liberation sword + healer party!

I've only gotten one so far (the lvl 10 reward) and I used it on a low level 5* that's not even in my party cause I didn't know what it did.

Now I want more for my mains and I can't get em. Only on level 26 and it's already getting a little dicey. *groan*

garath

Cleared level 50 and got my first Coro.

Used all my demon coins and no luck :( No hope left to LB4 Coro.

That sucks :( There is still some hope. Get to level 80. Lots of coins to be had yet.

No coro for me yet either :(

I just cleared 37 myself. Finally had a death lol. Guess my auto battle 2x speed look away is over. Going to have to keep an eye on it more. 50 should be no problem. Not sure about 80.

Azusa. Your Lindsey is pretty damn awesome with the Liberation sword :) Almost wish I held off on putting the grief sword on mine :(

I've been a little unlucky in this damn game. My summons are crap. I keep getting dupes of 3* characters but not the ones I need. Like I'd really enjoy limit breaking Haruaki as I have him with the Liberation and he's maxed at 40 right now. Instead I've pulled 3 Ryubi's who is in my sub party and only level 34. sigh.

Ouch. =(

Anko

I've only gotten one so far (the lvl 10 reward) and I used it on a low level 5* that's not even in my party cause I didn't know what it did.

Now I want more for my mains and I can't get em. Only on level 26 and it's already getting a little dicey. *groan*

Liberation definitely helps. I'm at 54 right now and am still breezing through. Can't look away though, as Coro now appears at the bottom lane and the top lane will get through if you ignore it.

Now, I wish the game would stop throwing liberation swords at me and give me 3* characters for a change. Have only gotten two so far. I did pull a Coro though.

also i am incredibly jealous of you guys getting the demon off coin pulls, i've lost count of the shitty 1* and 2* trash i keep ending up with :(

desverger

I spent all my luck on 3 star swords that are only useful for the period of the raid?!
I did get two in a row once.

Well, I assume the weapons are just gonna lose the special ability after the raid is over, and not turn into 1/1/1 paper towels?

I haven't had anything better on my characters so I've happily slapped them on.

And yeah, server looks to be down. Guess I'm gonna have to do something useful now, like clean the cat litter box :p

Anko

Well, I assume the weapons are just gonna lose the special ability after the raid is over, and not turn into 1/1/1 paper towels?

I haven't had anything better on my characters so I've happily slapped them on.

And yeah, server looks to be down. Guess I'm gonna have to do something useful now, like clean the cat litter box :p
They are a step up from my previous weapon, which was a lousy long sword. Still, it's nothing amazing outside of this raid. It's pretty much a gladius.

elty

I spent over 12000 demon coin and I only get ONE three star, some stupid archer that I don't use.

Top Bottom