• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

marrec

Banned
I spent over 12000 demon coin and I only get ONE three star, some stupid archer that I don't use.

Lucky enough for me I've gotten a plethora of 3* mobs from Demon Coins... just no 5* lady and no Liberation swords.

Annnd still getting connection errors.

Zhengi

I can't log into the game this morning. And I am super jealous of all the great pulls from demon coins everyone is getting. No such luck on this side. Highest card I pulled was a 3* Haruki and I promptly sold that one for fortune rings.

garath

I can't log into the game this morning. And I am super jealous of all the great pulls from demon coins everyone is getting. No such luck on this side. Highest card I pulled was a 3* Haruki and I promptly sold that one for fortune rings.

Awww. I want that Haruki. :(

Yaari

I was hoping for a Melvina but all I got is Roy and Johan. I can probably LB Roy. Should still be better than Latty, but meh..

Vylash

P9iZ4s8h.jpg

finally, hit the road Latty

i got a ryubi, coro and melvina from Demon level 50 and demon coin pulls. My soldier team now has a leader.

Also have my money team up and running.
Coro
Median
Iris
Dusty
Aida

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Is Juliana worth pulling for? The rates are so bad, I am afraid I'll just waste all my prsyma.

marrec

Banned
Alright, so it turns out it's totally worth it to swap a lvl 18 Yoshino w/ Liberation for a lvl 34 Kiki without Liberation on these demon raids (at least at lvl 28).

Edit:

Just gotta make sure she isn't getting hit.

Zhengi

Is Juliana worth pulling for? The rates are so bad, I am afraid I'll just waste all my prsyma.

I am running Juliana as my leader since she is my only 5*, and she's pretty decent. Her special increases the attack of the other party members, which is good if you have a good damage dealer in your party. Otherwise, she's been pretty okay for me since she is the highest lvl character I have and no one else in the party can keep up with her.

She's been good with reinforcements, though. Buff their attack and I let the others go to town.

desverger

It was very easy to level her up with all that enchanters drop from demon coins. If I remember correctly she gives 10% attack bonus.

Yeah, this is great. I've got a ton of levels in a few days alone.

Also, +1 for your Lindsey carrying me through most raids. Up to 44 now :)

Stider

Is anyone still getting long "connecting" times? Just did a Coro battle and I had it stuck on the screen just before the battle starts, when it finally loaded it said the timer had already expired. What's better, is that once it loads out of battle I get the perfect battle achievement lol.

garath

It's amazing how much the liberation sword helps. A level 50 dusty friend with the sword is doing tons of damage.

I'm now kind of regretting the grief sword on Lindsey and definitely regretting the Volunteer sword on my Dusty.

Bombless

It's amazing how much the liberation sword helps. A level 50 dusty friend with the sword is doing tons of damage.

I'm now kind of regretting the grief sword on Lindsey and definitely regretting the Volunteer sword on my Dusty.

It's a temporary event. The XP sword will serve you forever.

yeah i've managed to get to lvl43 of this event off the back of that sword (and some high level reinforcements) even though my party's only in the high 20s

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Is anyone still getting long "connecting" times? Just did a Coro battle and I had it stuck on the screen just before the battle starts, when it finally loaded it said the timer had already expired. What's better, is that once it loads out of battle I get the perfect battle achievement lol.

Yes, many connection errors :\

Uthred

Got all four chests on the 20 stamina warrior xp daily in one run, felt amazing. Also got Coro from demon coins, clearly my lucky day.

Aki-at

Cleared a few inactive people off my friend's list.

If anyone wants to add me;

Name: Aki-at
ID: 164568728

Let me know who you are, I should come in handy towards the later part of the raid since my Lindsey equipped with the Liberation Sword.

Held off giving mine the Grief Sword just for this event, glad I can finally equip it to her at the start of next week though.

Let me know who you are, I should come in handy towards the later part of the raid since my Lindsey equipped with the Liberation Sword.

Held off giving mine the Grief Sword just for this event, glad I can finally equip it to her at the start of next week though.

Added you. Thanks!

168094744 - Keoni

Rath

Neo Member

Request sent. I have a 50 Ioh with liberation as leader for now. Nice for a 1 red mana skill. As soon as I can get a few levels on haruaki I will be running a 3 Liberation party without a guest. Up to like 47 and no real issues yet.

If anyone wants to add me: 168944600. Will clear list for gaffers!

Quixzlizx

I sent an invite as Quix. Thanks for the help.

Request sent. I have a 50 Ioh with liberation as leader for now. Nice for a 1 red mana skill. As soon as I can get a few levels on haruaki I will be running a 3 Liberation party without a guest. Up to like 47 and no real issues yet.

If anyone wants to add me: 168944600. Will clear list for gaffers!

Also sent as Quix.

desverger

3rd Liberation with demon coins. I don't even..

I guess Dusty gets it. I can now join Anko's 4 Liberation +1 healer party.

Really hoping for Melvina but so far no luck with her. My Latty can't keep up anymore :(

MidBoss

MidGAF. Thanks!

3rd Liberation with demon coins. I don't even..

I guess Dusty gets it. I can now join Anko's 4 Liberation +1 healer party.

Really hoping for Melvina but so far no luck with her. My Latty can't keep up anymore :(

I've gotten about 8 Liberations and 2 Melvinas so far. No Coro though.

Quixzlizx

I should probably sacrifice my lvl 16 Latty into the Melvina I just got today, but I gave Latty a 3* weapon just yesterday, so I'm feeling a bit salty about it.

Sent one from KraGaf

These are starting to get tough.
Katya with Liberation 32
Melvina
Latty
Dusty

i have to take two souls to beat these mid 50 level devils.

No luck with demon coins here either besides 3 Liberation swords.
But at least I got to round 50 ;-)

I never thought I would make it this far this easy since I'm only at lvl30 with my party, but now it has a new member...

4KIOyoSm.jpg

But it seems to become harder now and I might need 2 souls from time to time. Well everything from now on is just a bonus.

I change to Kiki with the Liberation as Leader. He is quite useful against the demons even at this lower level.
(MyId: 190.450.405 I have a few friendspots left, if you want need Kikis help)

elty

Sent (GG) but you are probably full already.

added, Alex with Karen Leader also with liberation
I also just ranked up enough for 5 more friend slots

Merun

Someone dropped me from friend list because I'm using a underleveled 4* mage. Anyhow, I have 2 slots free. Id: 127790346

Lead is Roxanna lvl 37. She has a 1 mage mana skill which give a 50% atk party buff. Buff like that are not cumulative but multiplicative. Meaning that with a Liberation sword, your total bonus is not 150% but 200%. 3 times the damage ;)

Otherwise, finished the level 50 easily, first Coro from reward, but damn, my luck sucks terribly. I also got a third Liberation sword, so I'm levelling up Angelica so that I have 3 sword users to deal massive damage.

Elija2

Is Coro supposed to be really good? I have a 4-star arcana who is lower-leveled than her but still has higher stats. Is she one of those characters that gets much better in her later levels?

Top Bottom