• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

garath

Cleared a few inactive people off my friend's list.

If anyone wants to add me;

Name: Aki-at
ID: 164568728

Let me know who you are, I should come in handy towards the later part of the raid since my Lindsey equipped with the Liberation Sword.

Held off giving mine the Grief Sword just for this event, glad I can finally equip it to her at the start of next week though.

Your Lindsey is my main goto right now. Up to 49 and still just auto on 2x with the right friend.

Request sent. I have a 50 Ioh with liberation as leader for now. Nice for a 1 red mana skill. As soon as I can get a few levels on haruaki I will be running a 3 Liberation party without a guest. Up to like 47 and no real issues yet.

If anyone wants to add me: 168944600. Will clear list for gaffers!

Sent you an invite. I'm garath :)

My Lindsey doesn't have a liberation unfortunately but it's still a maxed Grief sword. Pretty decent.

Merun

Is Coro supposed to be really good? I have a 4-star arcana who is lower-leveled than her but still has higher stats. Is she one of those characters that gets much better in her later levels?

http://chainchronicle.gamerch.com/Demon of Prison Coropatiron

She has normal progression and above average stat for a 5*. Her active skill is a rare AOE for warrior, and she has a per kill buff. Coupled with an AOE, it's possible to boost her by killing grunts before boss waves.

garath

http://chainchronicle.gamerch.com/Demon of Prison Coropatiron

She has normal progression and above average stat for a 5*. Her active skill is a rare AOE for warrior, and she has a per kill buff. Coupled with an AOE, it's possible to boost her by killing grunts before boss waves.

It sucks.. I see no way I'm going to be able to limit break her more than once or twice. I've gotten nothing from the damn coins and without liberation on my own lindsey I think I'll struggle to get level 80 :/

She looks really good for the soldier party.

Someone dropped me from friend list because I'm using a underleveled 4* mage. Anyhow, I have 2 slots free. Id: 127790346

Lead is Roxanna lvl 37. She has a 1 mage mana skill which give a 50% atk party buff. Buff like that are not cumulative but multiplicative. Meaning that with a Liberation sword, your total bonus is not 150% but 200%. 3 times the damage ;)

Otherwise, finished the level 50 easily, first Coro from reward, but damn, my luck sucks terribly. I also got a third Liberation sword, so I'm levelling up Angelica so that I have 3 sword users to deal massive damage.

Sent you a friend request. Name is StzGAF.

Could actually use a few more liberation swords. I have the one that Juliana comes with, one on Alvert, and gave the one I got from Demon coins to Yuni. I underestimated the damage bonus. If I knew it was that big of a boost, I would have replaced Robby's zweihander with it.

I'm at Coro lvl 55 right now. Honestly the part that's screwing me over the most is trying to select my units once they bunch up on Coro. Trying to select Juliana to give my party an attack boost. Then Robby to vanguard wipe the accompanying mobs. Then selecting Alvert to do his skill. Alvert's my main damage dealer, but when everyone is crowding up on Coro, he gets pushed to the top and his skill keeps going over Coro's head because it's a row attack skill.

garath

Sent you a friend request. Name is StzGAF.

Could actually use a few more liberation swords. I have the one that Juliana comes with, one on Alvert, and gave the one I got from Demon coins to Yuni. I underestimated the damage bonus. If I knew it was that big of a boost, I would have replaced Robby's zweihander with it.

I'm at Coro lvl 55 right now. Honestly the part that's screwing me over the most is trying to select my units once they bunch up on Coro. Trying to select Juliana to give my party an attack boost. Then Robby to vanguard wipe the accompanying mobs. Then selecting Alvert to do his skill. Alvert's my main damage dealer, but when everyone is crowding up on Coro, he gets pushed to the top and his skill keeps going over Coro's head because it's a row attack skill.

That is exactly my problem. Everyone is bunched up and my Haruki and friend often end up off center and their abilities aren't landing. It's pissing me off.

desverger

Yeah same issue here. What I do to prevent this is send the units manually one by one, and activate their skills one after the other so they hit Coro with nobody on the way. After all the mana is spent, I hit auto and try to stay alive.

It also annoys me my units start to hit the archers and whatnot standing in the sidelines, but nothing to be done about that, really.

garath

Lololol. Merun, I like your wizard but it doesn't work too well for my party. My first wipe came because I got ALL purple mana lol. 50% extra damage didn't help me :)

RIP level 50 coro haha. Oh well.

I need more liberation swords. I've gotten jack so far :/

I got 5 Liberations (wish you could LB weapons) ~_~
I'm gonna hold on three of them, used two on Katya 34 and Haruaki 32LB, I'm tempted to use it in Dusty 36LB but I've reached LV 70 Coro like this, so there is no meaning.
Hopefully I'll manage to get my Coro at LB 3 and then decide who to say goodbye between Haru and Dusty ~_~

elty

Is she a keeper if you can't lb her? Given my luck I will probably only get the free lv50 one.

20000 demon coin into the toilet.

Gizuko

Damn, I was having trouble with the late 30s waves, and decided to feed my lvl 17 dusty a liberation, and chose a lvl 15 yuni (with liberation) as reinforcement. Coro went down fast and didn't manage to kill anyone.

I even tried using a lvl33 nympha with liberation before (lizerotte instead of dusty), and didn't manage to one-soul clear the wave before this.

Liberation + 1 mana Actives are really amazing.

garath

Well I got my coro from the level 50 reward. Dropped some enhancers on her and got her to level 8. Going to just feed her until she surpasses Ryubia then drop her in the main party. I think it's the level 60 reward that gives her a nice club?

Still salty about my demon coin luck. Got a handful of 3* chars initially then nothing but 2* and enhancers since then. Not even a spare liberation to toss on Ryubia :(

hmm latty is starting to feel a bit weak as a healer now. my alternatives are roy, popra and johan, are any of them worth levelling as a replacement? the rest of my party is main character, dusty and haruaki with madena and aida as subs

garath

hmm latty is starting to feel a bit weak as a healer now. my alternatives are roy, popra and johan, are any of them worth levelling as a replacement? the rest of my party is main character, dusty and haruaki with madena and aida as subs

Any one of those three will out scale latty at half her levels. I personally got popra first so I leveled her. She doesn't really have anything to stand out. Latty's increased range was real nice.

Johan has increased range as well but his heal is a heal over time which is a little unfortunate. I'm currently debating switching to him over popra just because a) I have two of him so immediate limit break and b) the increased range is nice.

They're really all stopgaps until Melvina (in the 3* space).

Kreed

The Liberation Swords are really making a difference with this Raid vs the last one. I am in the 50s now and am still beating matches with just one soul with time to spare. In the previous Raid I'm pretty sure I was using at least two souls per match in the 50-60 range.

Any one of those three will out scale latty at half her levels. I personally got popra first so I leveled her. She doesn't really have anything to stand out. Latty's increased range was real nice.

Johan has increased range as well but his heal is a heal over time which is a little unfortunate. I'm currently debating switching to him over popra just because a) I have two of him so immediate limit break and b) the increased range is nice.

They're really all stopgaps until Melvina (in the 3* space).

yeah latty's heal range and heal-all for just 1 mana has been amazing for me but now at chapter 7 and it's not doing it. knowing my luck with pulls i'm never going to get melvina haha. oh and i have phoena but she doesn't seem great as a healer?

Yaari

At Demon lvl41 now. Might kick it up a notch tomorrow and put some Vigor Fruit to use.
Hope I can get to 50 tomorrow so I can use my coins. Did not want to run out of space.

garath

At Demon lvl41 now. Might kick it up a notch tomorrow and put some Vigor Fruit to use.
Hope I can get to 50 tomorrow so I can use my coins. Did not want to run out of space.

You're saving all your coins? I've been using them the instant I get them lol.

Just passed 52. Still going strong. I think I'll start to have a rough time around 60 if I don't get a second liberation for Ryubia :(

It's a joke that the rewards for clearing the Raid after LV 60 (which is when difficulty crancks up) are the same 1*enchanters/arcana as before...

Zhengi

Just finished lvl 40. Ten more to go for my Coro. At least this time around I am having an easier time than the previous raid. I started the game almost at the start of the raid and there was no way I could have progressed far.

Finally had to use 2 souls on level 60 Coro. She wiped my team.

It's a joke that the rewards for clearing the Raid after LV 60 (which is when difficulty crancks up) are the same 1*enchanters/arcana as before...

Looking at the rewards list, aside from the 2* Soldier enhancer, they are all 3* enhancers which are still pretty valuable. I'm in it for the demon coins though.

Stider

I assume you mean the spoils chests? I have had only 2 or 3 silver chests so far and at least 1 was on an earlier floor. Probably only a % increase like gacha events. Up to floor 72 now BTW

Finally had to use 2 souls on level 60 Coro. She wiped my team.

Looking at the rewards list, aside from the 2* Soldier enhancer, they are all 3* enhancers which are still pretty valuable. I'm in it for the demon coins though.

Yeah, while pull from coins are quite cool since you don't get exp out of the fights at least some decent drop would be welcome after 60+, but I'm kinda sure that except for a random Audette I only got 1* crafters/enchanters and some 2* enchanters, so I really don't know about the reward list you saw.

I assume you mean the spoils chests? I have had only 2 or 3 silver chests so far and at least 1 was on an earlier floor. Probably only a % increase like gacha events. Up to floor 72 now BTW

yup the spoils, I'm on Raid 74, 9 minutes before I hop in to deal just 1/3 of the damage I need to kill Coro.

chrono01

I'm really starting to regret using my Grief Blade on Lindsey so early. She's Level 75, so she still does decent damage, but seeing everyone with Lindsey equipped with Liberation makes me a bit jealous. :(

Yeah, while pull from coins are quite cool since you don't get exp out of the fights at least some decent drop would be welcome after 60+, but I'm kinda sure that except for a random Audette I only got 1* crafters/enchanters and some 2* enchanters, so I really don't know about the reward list you saw.

yup the spoils, I'm on Raid 74, 9 minutes before I hop in to deal just 1/3 of the damage I need to kill Coro.
Thought you meant the rewards for kill a certain number of demons.
This rewards list
http://chainchronicle.gumi.sg/wiki/demon-prisons-coropatillon-incoming/

They don't show all the rewards on there though.

But yeah, spoils aren't great. Managed to get two 3* from spoils, Iris and a Mjolnir hammer.

Yaari

On 42, it takes just 3 skill uses of an 80 Lindsey with that sword, to get the kill. I made it towards 83 last time, I can't wait to see how far I get this time. I still have plenty of room to use more Liberation swords in my team. Tomorrow I'll really push for it.

Aki-at

Managed to add everyone who requested, let's kill some demons \o/

Got to admit Tbk's Nimpha does some massive damage thanks to the Liberation Sword equipped! Thanks away half the health of Coro with her special.

Your Lindsey is my main goto right now. Up to 49 and still just auto on 2x with the right friend.

Yeah I didn't expect Lindsey to get this powerful, I haven't even maxed out the sword's attack yet either. 2.8k normal and 4k critical makes me slightly confident I might be able to edge my way past 100 this time round but having a Dusty and Haruki lvl 30 in my team has me a bit reserved, my only other 5* are Knights.

I'm really starting to regret using my Grief Blade on Lindsey so early. She's Level 75, so she still does decent damage, but seeing everyone with Lindsey equipped with Liberation makes me a bit jealous. :(

Yeah this is getting to me. :<

I wonder, is a Lindsey more useful to people in this raid even with the Grief Blade? Currently my Loletta has more attack, but I'll swap to Lindsey if it'll help people more due to her ability.

Vecks

I finally got a Coro today! My envy subsides. I don't know how many coins it took, but it was pretty much by lv 48 on the raid. Feels nice to finally have a 5 star, and a limit-broken one at that.

Merun

Lololol. Merun, I like your wizard but it doesn't work too well for my party. My first wipe came because I got ALL purple mana lol. 50% extra damage didn't help me :)

RIP level 50 coro haha. Oh well.

I need more liberation swords. I've gotten jack so far :/

Lol sorry, RNGesus is not bundled with mage D: Though it seems like you need mana to actually survive so perhaps Roxanna is not suitable for your team.

Elija2

I am surprised I haven't seen a single help request yet. Do people prefer to spend multiple souls on it?

I think it's just because this raid is actually pretty easy. There will probably be more requests being sent out when people get to the higher levels.

Although I did get a request from someone who lost on level 3. I'm not sure how they managed that. :p

MidBoss

I am surprised I haven't seen a single help request yet. Do people prefer to spend multiple souls on it?

You'll see more of mine from now on. I'm at level 70 and I may have reached my limit. I'm MidGAF 190-166-455. If anyone's AP-bottlenecked, here's where you can spend some of those souls.

elty

I regretted I put the exp sword AND focus my leveling on my Nimpha. Now the rest of my party is underleveled and my Nimpha is only good at blocking lane.

My primary DPS is a lv 30 Dusty and it is not really cutting it.

Got to admit Tbk's Nimpha does some massive damage thanks to the Liberation Sword equipped! Thanks away half the health of Coro with her special.

Yeah I didn't expect Lindsey to get this powerful, I haven't even maxed out the sword's attack yet either.

Cool, yeah, your Lindsey has been great. I really wish I started playing CC earlier to have one myself. I guess she'll come around again? Thanks to this event I'm collecting a lot of rings but I'm not sure I want to spend them on Deed or the other one so I'll wait.

Managed to add everyone who requested, let's kill some demons \o/

Yeah I didn't expect Lindsey to get this powerful, I haven't even maxed out the sword's attack yet either. 2.8k normal and 4k critical makes me slightly confident I might be able to edge my way past 100 this time round but having a Dusty and Haruki lvl 30 in my team has me a bit reserved, my only other 5* are Knights.

Your character seriously wrecks stuff!

Stider

Should I put Nimpha or my 65 Lindsey with Liberation? I also got 7 slots free but please mention IGN.

Add me please: StiGAF 110,726,770

Also, I currently have lvl 45 Parchelle as leader (hp6183/5338atk) with Liberation. Would people prefer her or Nimpha (lvl36 hp4734/4734atk with liberation) as leader?

chrono01

I have a Level 76 Lindsey with Grief Sword if anyone wants to add me. 9 free slots available at the moment. Just mention your in-game name here so I know who you are.

In-Game Name: Chrono
ID: 196,800,536

remz

I have a Level 76 Lindsey with Grief Sword if anyone wants to add me. 9 free slots available at the moment. Just mention your in-game name here so I know who you are.

In-Game Name: Chrono
ID: 196,800,536

Added you! I'm Remy ingame.

Got a coro today. Feeling pretty chuffed. :D

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
So, is the liberation sword good? Why so? I had like 4 and sold off 3 of them. I'm starting to feel like a criminal. Reason being, multiple of my characters have 4-5* equips and nearly maxed out, if not maxed out stats. I don't feel like downgrading my equips and having to do that work all over again. Holla.

Top Bottom