• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

So, is the liberation sword good? Why so? I had like 4 and sold off 3 of them. I'm starting to feel like a criminal. Reason being, multiple of my characters have 4-5* equips and nearly maxed out, if not maxed out stats. I don't feel like downgrading my equips and having to do that work all over again. Holla.

Its special ability only makes it useful for this particular event. My Alvert who usually only does 600-700 damage does 2.7k damage to the boss. If you already have characters equipped with weapons like the Grief Sword or Assassin's Blade then it's best to keep those weapons on. I replaced the Evil Sword because there was only about a bar difference in attack and crit rate, so it wasn't a terrible loss for me.

Speaking of Assassin's Blade, I still haven't gotten my 3* blade enhancer from the Pure Hearts event :/

I got some 3*s that I don't really need. But to unlock their quests, they need to be leveled to 10,20 or even 30. Is it worth doing so? Or is it just waste of resources since I believe it is only to unlock their abilities?

Elija2

I got some 3*s that I don't really need. But to unlock their quests, they need to be leveled to 10,20 or even 30. Is it worth doing so? Or is it just waste of resources since I believe it is only to unlock their abilities?

Some arcana quests give you prysma so you should check to see if they already have all of their abilities unlocked or not. If they do, then the quest will probably get you prysma.

Some arcana quests give you prysma so you should check to see if they already have all of their abilities unlocked or not. If they do, then the quest will probably get you prysma.

The arcanas in question (Ursula, Kilie, Haruaki and Rhynel) have their abilities locked.
The question is, can there be a second quest for prysma or something else later and is this worth leveling a arcana you don't want to use

elty

I sent an invite from Quix.

Is it worth leveling up Ryubia if I'm currently using Dusty and I'm eventually going to get Koro?

Not an expert by any means but Coro seems to be better than Ryubia in every way.... kind of regret not coining my 3 Ryubia.

Elija2

The arcanas in question (Ursula, Kilie, Haruaki and Rhynel) have their abilities locked.
The question is, can there be a second quest for prysma or something else later and is this worth leveling a arcana you don't want to use

Yeah, if you go to Menu and then Allies you can see every arcana you've ever gotten and how many quests they have.

Honestly, it's up to you whether you think it's worth it or not. I do it but I try not to waste enhancers on them and instead just let them level by putting them in my sub-party.

Zhengi

Finally pulled Coro with demons coins. Lvl 49 raid. Whew.

Edit: I also have an A level hammer, Wild Boar. Should I give this to her or wait?

Edit 2: Limit break or not to limit break?

And anonther Question regarding the event.
I'm getting to the point where I get problems killing Coro in time. Is it correct that if I send a request, both (the helper and me) get the point for the killl? I mean otherwise it wouldn't make much sense. Or did I understand something wrong?

Stider

And anonther Question regarding the event.
I'm getting to the point where I get problems killing Coro in time. Is it correct that if I send a request, both (the helper and me) get the point for the killl? I mean otherwise it wouldn't make much sense. Or did I understand something wrong?

No, you get the point for the kill, helpers just get demon coins I believe

Syrus

Banned
Finally pulled Coro with demons coins. Lvl 49 raid. Whew.

Edit: I also have an A level hammer, Wild Boar. Should I give this to her or wait?

Edit 2: Limit break or not to limit break?

Limit Break for sure. Got mine with mjolnir and LB1 , gonna hit 80 soon to LB2 her. Hoping to pull another coro via demon coins

Syrus

Banned
I have a Level 76 Lindsey with Grief Sword if anyone wants to add me. 9 free slots available at the moment. Just mention your in-game name here so I know who you are.

In-Game Name: Chrono
ID: 196,800,536

Id CFxGAF lvl 39 Kiki with full lib sword

No, you get the point for the kill, helpers just get demon coins I believe

So all I get from helping others is the good feeling to help someone and some coins I could also get using the soul for my own fights?

In my opinion this doesn't make this helping system very useful. I think I'll have to try and find out.

johnsmith

remember me
So all I get from helping others is the good feeling to help someone and some coins I could also get using the soul for my own fights?

In my opinion this doesn't make this helping system very useful. I think I'll have to try and find out.

It's good once you hit the cap on how far you can get on your own. You can help lower level people and keep getting coins.

Fishious

If you help someone else you get demon coins for participating. If you kill their demon, you get the chest drop as well. You're right in that it's more advantageous to kill your own demon since you get rewards for achieving certain level milestones. However, eventually you'll reach a point where it takes 2 souls to kill, then three, four, and after that you'd have to spend vigor fruit to kill the demon. And that's just to advance one level. And it's not like you get extra demon coins for each soul you burned so after a certain point it's better to spend those souls helping people out and earning demon coins.

Verelios

I got Julianna from a prysma pull! I wanted Barienna though, but now I can finally replace my hero.

Going to wait for raid 50 to try all my demon coins. I keep getting 3* mages...

Should I put Nimpha or my 65 Lindsey with Liberation? I also got 7 slots free but please mention IGN.

Sent request. SpatGF

Up to level 20 on the demons, but still nothing from the coins. Did a prysma pull and got the healer Celeya though. Seems pretty good.

desverger

I have a Level 76 Lindsey with Grief Sword if anyone wants to add me. 9 free slots available at the moment. Just mention your in-game name here so I know who you are.

In-Game Name: Chrono
ID: 196,800,536

Damn, let me know if you have more space at some point. Would be great to have you on the friends list here as well :)

I switched my leader to a lvl38 Robby with a Liberation.
She might not be the strongest, but she turned out be really useful during this event.
Her 1-Mana-AOE can wipe out a complete wave or all of Coro's helpers with a single move saving a lot of time.
Might be useful even to those of you with higher levels.

I'm at demon level 69 now and it's getting close. Last kill was 0.50 sec under the time limit ;-)

B-HFrymCYAEFZfa.jpg

I think the game is telling me to make an archer team instead of an knight team :/

Azusa

Cleared level 70. Used all demon coins again and no extra Coro. Sad.

Also my team couldn't kill level 70 in one try. I had to use the second soul for the first time.

chrono01

Also my team couldn't kill level 70 in one try. I had to use the second soul for the first time.
Yeah, I'm at Level 71 now, I've used all of my Demon Coins, and not a single Coro. The ONE event demon I wanted to max LB, and she's being ever elusive. :/

Rixa

Yeah, I'm at Level 71 now, I've used all of my Demon Coins, and not a single Coro. The ONE event demon I wanted to max LB, and she's being ever elusive. :/

I did accidentally help one of GAF member in lvl 70 Demon, I was wth why my demon is already littlebit damaged (95% hp left). After I lost to it I noticed it wasnt my demon :D. Oh well I dont mind. Was fun to try lvl 70, did about 40-50% damage to it. My own demon on main account is 59 level :p.

No Coro in my main account (except lvl 50 reward). My alt account which I play only from home I got one from demon coin gacha. Alt account Demon is around 38 level.

I made my alt account sunday, so probably I target to lvl 50 and after that help others, since my party is so low leveled. Lucky that I have powerful friends also in alt acco.

Alt account is steamrolling with good arcana too. I havent opened Sages Tower area yet (thanks to demon raid :D). But I have so good arcanas that I cant add to party due to party cost. When I have enough cost space that account is going to be "Rainbow team".

5* Katya mage (leader)
5* Coro warrior (demon)
4* Clarice archer
4* Noel cleric

^^ To get all in and Dusty to sub (and Nicky) its going to take many rank icreases since Iam only at rank 15 :D.

After raid my main account is going to be 3M1H subs Aida & Nicky (if I have the cost). My mages need levels :).

5* Aludra mage (leader)
4* Rebecca mage (with sword)
3* Minimo mage (1LB)
3* Melvina

Plans, that will take time since Iam F2P. Got this quite good offer (I think its Euros), but declined it:

Yeah, if you go to Menu and then Allies you can see every arcana you've ever gotten and how many quests they have.

Honestly, it's up to you whether you think it's worth it or not. I do it but I try not to waste enhancers on them and instead just let them level by putting them in my sub-party.

I have so many 3 star characters I won't use, but am hanging on to because the completionist in me wants to at least fill out all the 1,2, and 3* character quests. Because of that, my arcana inventory is completely filled.

I thought I added you but it was StiGaf and not stz. Somehow I can't find your friend request :s

Ah no worries if you can't add me.

I am thinking of trying to do 1 pull with the free premium ticket obtained on 40 Demon Raid level.

If i spend the ticket in the Holy Capital, i have the same chances to roll Juliana? Or juliana can be rolled exclusively in the default recruit page?

Vylash

I am thinking of trying to do 1 pull with the free premium ticket obtained on 40 Demon Raid level.

If i spend the ticket in the Holy Capital, i have the same chances to roll Juliana? Or juliana can be rolled exclusively in the default recruit page?
the latter

I'm in desperate need of help with Coro 80, even characters with more than 6.5k in attack deal so little, my Friend ID:115493646
Name JoGAF

Edit - done in my own ;P

Top Bottom