• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Charlie Hebdo attacks - Hostage situations ended, 4 hostages reportedly killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
So glad those pieces of shit are dead. Good job frenchies! 😊

GlamFM

Banned
Did they accidentally drop the flash bang outside of the supermarket?

B67BrmBCMAEv8er.jpg:large

Kathian

Banned
so the police hacked the CCTV to see whats going on in that store. thats some watch dogs stuff.

No. No it is not. It is normal (in these abnormal situations). If they could not use internal video equipment they'd have set up their own.

Any glad to hear French Police still got it.

Prison isnt always about changing or salvation. IMO spending the rest of your life in a small room more of a punishment then dying and not knowing anything about it.

Yes, I agree, but they can be dangerous while in prison. If I am not mistaken, the supermaket terrorist spent some time in prison, where he was in touch with other yihadist-minded people. He definately came back wrong, or got worse while in there.

Kouriozan

I have to say, I'm proud of how my country forces handled this situation. They were very well trained.
Just hoping that all hostages are safe.

Mimosa97

I saw your earliest post with Pablo Iglesia's twitter answer to Marie LePen .

As an european and spanish, these sumbags are better off dead. They're just killers beyond salvation.

I didn't want them alive cause i thought they deserved to be spared. I wanted them alive so that they can't become martyrs. So that their buddies from ISIS and AL-Qaeda can't celebrate them as martyrs. I wanted them alive so that the police can question them and get as much info as they can. I wanted them alive so that we can have a trial to show them we're not animals like them and that whatever they do, they can't tear our nation apart. I wanted them alive so that they rot in a 2x3 prison cell in isolation for the rest of their shitty lives.

That's why i wanted them alive. Now that they're dead, i'll make sure i forget their names and faces as quickly as possible. Now is the time to celebrate our special forces.

Mael

They are dead? The hostages are safe? Good. Now toss the terrorists bodies in the middle of the channel.
Dude what did the channel ever do to you?

Nah, toss them into the landfill.
Woah, and make that landfill a place of pilgrimage for shitheads?

That's what I got from it too, but I wanted to give him a chance to clarify before banning, so I'll wait another half an hour or so and then ban if he doesn't.

I guess it's fair.
It's on the level of Soral claiming that it's an Israel plot.

Eric Zemmour a known shithead with mostly stupid ideas wrote a successful book about how Islam is the problem with France right now and French people should do like Charles Martel and drove them back south to Spain or something.
I think somehow the point would be that that all this is performance art to advertise his book or somethign.
That's what I got from that post.

i you are far too kind.
it can be translated easily and it's usually deflection technique N°2 after "no true scotman":
False flag operation by the mossad/FN/jews/Iluminatis/Nyarlathotep...

cops had to do what they had to do.

The work is not over, those badguys were affiliated to other badguys, time to track them down and jail the rest

Burial by sea should be the standard method of disposing of the bodies of terrorists.
That way you circumvent the annoying pilgrimage aspect the graves might cause.

Yeah and it´s all happening right after a huge media promotion for Zemmour's book, which claim Islam is the real problem in France.

How very convenient.

What happened to 'Pas d'amalgame' ?

Zemmour isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer (and more a polemist than a true-blood intellectual), but at least he doesn't go around with a rifle shooting people.

cripterion

Two police men injured tho.

3. 2 at Vincennes and another one during the assault of the two brothers.
Hopefully not too serious. I'm pretty glad of the outcome, could have been much worse considering the type of people they're dealing with.

They would have been better off caught alive but at least these scumbags won't hurt anyone anymore.

MedIC86

Yes, I agree, but they can be dangerous while in prison. If I am not mistaken, the supermaket terrorist spent some time in prison, where he was in touch with other yihadist-minded people. He definately came back wrong, or got worse while in there.

True, its a tough issue, but i always feel like they are getting off 'easy' by dying. But then again it probarly was a very dangerous and violent situation so keeping the suspects alive wasnt the first priority of the special ops.

Also if the thing about the cam feed is true, awesome stuff.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Not sad they're dead, but martyrdom is exactly what they wanted and I think it would have been preferable to take them alive.

But if killing these monsters helped ensure the safety of the hostages, then the right choice was made.

Juz

Well done!

Shame that these fuckers weren't captured alive and left to rot in prison.

Glad apparently all hostages are okay.

edit: damn ://

Kathian

Banned
Flashbanga do not work like they work in games. You don't bounce things in these situations. It covers their entrance and is likely where the hostage takers are focusing their eyesight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom