• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Charlie Hebdo attacks - Hostage situations ended, 4 hostages reportedly killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
4 hostages dead...fuck
In situations like these I really wish I could believe and god and think those fucking assholes rot in hell now.

Edit: Obviously I mean the terrorists, not the hostages!

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Didn't they say earlier that people had been killed when the terrorists entered the shop ?

Maybe it's not related to the assault.

I didn't want them alive cause i thought they deserved to be spared. I wanted them alive so that they can't become martyrs. So that their buddies from ISIS and AL-Qaeda can't celebrate them as martyrs. I wanted them alive so that the police can question them and get as much info as they can. I wanted them alive so that we can have a trial to show them we're not animals like them and that whatever they do, they can't tear our nation apart. I wanted them alive so that they rot in a 2x3 prison cell in isolation for the rest of their shitty lives.

That's why i wanted them alive. Now that they're dead, i'll make sure i forget their names and faces as quickly as possible. Now is the time to celebrate our special forces.

Yeah, I agree as well, but as I mentioned earlier, these guys can be dangerous even in prison.

Anyways,

RUMOUR!

Bomb threat at Montpellier train station!

B67AWypCYAAijSj.jpg:large

Pacbois

(Unconfirmed) 3 hostage killed at the beginning of the hostage situation, Coulibaly killed, person suspected to be another hostage taker killed.

Shimon Prokupecz ‏@ShimonPro 36s37 seconds ago
CNN: At least ten hostages managed to escape from Kosher Market. #CharlieHebdo

azyless

BFM TV saying 3 people were killed when the guys (there were two of them apparently) first entered the supermarket

Juicy Bob

For fuck's sake.

The amount of conflicting information and outright misinformation that's been reported throughout this whole situation is ridiculous.

Do we know whether it was a coincidence they went to a Kosher supermarket or was it intentional?

These terrorists have targeted Jewish people in the past such as 2012 Toulouse and Montauban shootings. Radical Imams spread their shit about killing jews, these radicalists hate Jewish people and had incited riots in the past 2 years such as synagogues in France and Germany being vandalised (Abu Bilal Ismail in Germany particularly issued the killing of Jewish people). These radicalists are known for their targeted hatred towards Jewish people so it's safe to assume intentional.

Shito

So, apparently, 3 hostages are confirmed dead, but they were killed by Coulibaly, at the beginning of the situation.
Next to Coulibaly is the corpse of a guy, who is said to have entered the supermarket with Coulibaly.

Just after the assault, there was a talk on the police lines of a guy fleeing the scene. Some man was arrested just behind the scene, but apparently had nothing to do with the whole thing.

Lakitu

st5fu
Oh man, I didn't think any hostages were killed. People are saying that some were killed when these situations started? I've not been keeping up with the events. RIP :(

I also hope the rumour of the more events is just bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom