• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Charlie Hebdo attacks - Hostage situations ended, 4 hostages reportedly killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmax

B66_luNIgAELLwF.jpg

Picture of the hostages

Thank God they're safe.

So the 18 year old who surrendered was innocent? Are all three of these terrorists today the three from Wendsday?

No.

The dude who took the market is separate from the cartoon rampage. Market place dude kill a police officer yesterday point blank, and is friends with the brothers.

The young dude is guilty as fuck in the cartoonist shooting.

Horseress

Apparently the suspects went out firing against security officers. They really wanted to "go out as heroes"....at least no hostage was killed.

AMAZING job by the French security forces! Really amazing

Xater

Would have been better if the police could have captured them alive, but the lives of the hostages is more important as well as the safety of police involved.

Mael

...wat? Please clarify this post.

Eric Zemmour a known shithead with mostly stupid ideas wrote a successful book about how Islam is the problem with France right now and French people should do like Charles Martel and drove them back south to Spain or something.
I think somehow the point would be that that all this is performance art to advertise his book or somethign.
That's what I got from that post.

dreamlock

The hero Los Santos deserves
Kasher supermarket

Man, the feels seeing that picture....expecting it on frontpages all over the world tomorrow. Can't imagine how happy they must feel to have survived such an ordeal.

Again, thanks to french police/military for their united effort to save all these people.

I'm not certain I've ever read anything remotely intelligent followed by "how convenient".

I'm in the subway and everyone are frantically refreshing their phones. Fingers crossed that all the good guys will be okay.

dakun

I'm glad they were killed and not captured.. no reason to even waste time and money on them. They don't deserve a second of our day.

i hope the families and friends of the victims can find some kind of comfort knowing that these murderers don't walk this earth anymore.

Fruitster

Fucking superb work by the French police and special forces. Incredible if no hostages were lost as it seems at the moment.

ilium

No.

The dude who took the market is separate from the cartoon rampage. Market place dude kill a police officer yesterday point blank, and is friends with the brothers.

The young dude is guilty as fuck in the cartoonist shooting.

reports say he was at school during the incident.

Mimosa97

Better off dead. Don't need to spend French tax money on feeding them.

Well buddy this isn't america. You don't hear many people saying this kind of things in my country.

So keep thinking about your tax dollars. We'd rather think about justice and civilization.

Shito

Massive respect to the French police and military.

Good job.
As a French man, as much as I think the police needs to work on its day to day attitude towards people (especially young people) and small criminality, I must say the elite forces have all my faith and my support.

MedIC86

i hope the families and friends of the victims can find some kind of comfort knowing that these murderers don't walk this earth anymore.

They would have probarly found more solace knowing they would spend the rest of their lives in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom