• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Civilization V Brave New World |OT| More than Content Tourism

fleck0

I'm excited but this made me laugh out loud.

eZYdTcA.jpg

Only 25 to go!

Not nice. Spotflux didn't work for me. I began the 900MB download, closed steam, closed spotflux and restarted steam. However, the download is now 0B. I guess I'll have to wait until thursday :(

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Damn you Europe releasing 3 days later for no goddamn reason!

Yeesh. I thought I had it bad with an extra 45 minute download.

Edit: If the DLC isn't working for you guys, try restarting Steam. If that doesn't work, verify your game cache.

dream

Yeesh. I thought I had it bad with an extra 45 minute download.

Edit: If the DLC isn't working for you guys, try restarting Steam. If that doesn't work, verify your game cache.

Did both...no go.

Could this possibly be region-locked? I bought my copy from DunderHassan, who might be in Europe.

dream

Welp, 10 restarts and 3 file validations and it still won't download. I'm just going to assume I have a European key and I will see you all in 3 days. :(

Trigger

Restarting Steam did it for me. Holy balls, that new color scheme is jusT

Shoshone World Domination begins tonight
EK9qXBy.gif

kidko

This suuuucks. This last time of trying to quit Steam and get it to start I got an error that the Steam servers are too busy... so that's something.

Facism

anyone got an alternative VPN to spotflux and flyvpn? spot isn't working and flyvpn is constantly full.

Downloaded and ran. Checked out the Civilopedia on new Wonders, the overview of Indonesia (will be playing as them), and took a look at the American Civil War scenario.

I'm going to gripe about the very long loading after the intro cutscene, as well as lack of achievements. Even G&K had them loaded beforehand.

Top Bottom