• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Code of Princess |OT| Guardian Heroines with a bit more Atlus 'n Titties

Just doing what I can to help the hype splatter everywhere.

It locks in her chest size.

I hope this means it's unlocked at some point! :3

Any king of fighter style idle animation boob bounce?

Jumping to the foreground affords a close-up view of the fantastically animated characters, as well affording a perv's eye view of the more... ummm... jiggly figures. Levels are flat and characters are wafer-thin, but this is where 3D technology excels, clearly designating layers and rendering stages as peep shows (the paper kind as well as the smutty kind). It's like looking into some wondrous adults-only toy box.

-Sauce

Nope. I do work in the industry, but not for Atlus. Just passing along what I've heard. I have two copies pre-ordered so my son and I can play co-op.

FATHER OF THE YEAR!

Is it next week yet?!

OmegaZero

I hope this means it's unlocked at some point! :3

Don't worry, they're get so big that Solange looks like a flat tire in comparison.
Sadly, it was a joke.

Any king of fighter style idle animation boob bounce?

It's there, but not as pronounced as KoF. Most noticeable on, of course, Solange. The system video I linked earlier gives you a pretty good idea of what you can expect.

Plus, the animation is great.

ohlawd

zkg1M.gif

lol.

I knew it was going there the second it missed the face :p

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I think the problem is your OT isn't doing much of anything to sell people on the game besides posting artwork.

Totally not the purpose of OTs.

but more screens won't hurt

Title is fine tho don't cave TTOB

Busaiku

My Gamestop said that since Dishonored is having a midnight launch, I could just pick this up there.
So I'm spending $13 more (canceling my Newegg order) just to get it 3-4 days earlier...

Totally worth it.

OmegaZero

My Gamestop said that since Dishonored is having a midnight launch, I could just pick this up there.
So I'm spending $13 more (canceling my Newegg order) just to get it 3-4 days earlier...

Totally worth it.

Words cannot describe how much jelly I'm spreading on my toast right now.

Wow let me just bring this whole post over to here for everyone:

White Rob from Atlus.com forums said:
To address some of the questions in this thread...

The game plays very similarly to Guardian Heroes. It is a beat 'em up that uses a rail system. There are a couple of new mechanics in the game, but the core experience is fairly similar. Code has actually undergone extensive balancing and performance upgrades since the JP version was released, so there are going to be some pleasant surprises in store for anyone that has played the original version.

The story deviates a TINY amount depending on which character you choose. There are a couple missions that unlock when you use different characters, but the overall plot arc is the same. Players will want to replay the game to try out the ridiculous number of characters you can use (all of the enemies and NPCs are playable after a certain point). And there's also online co-op and versus. Oh, and a ton of Bonus Quests (basically doubles the single player content).

Damn! This just sounds like a really killer game. Between what sounds like a crazy big roster of characters to pick, re-balanced competitive mode, co-op action and all those Bonus Quests this could easily be one of the best 3DS games yet. Here's hoping this doesn't get trashed on by up-tight western journalist(looking at you 1up.com! >_<)

Damn! This just sounds like a really killer game. Between what sounds like a crazy big roster of characters to pick, re-balanced competitive mode, co-op action and all those Bonus Quests this could easily be one of the best 3DS games yet. Here's hoping this doesn't get trashed on by up-tight western journalist(looking at you 1up.com! >_<)

Screw those whack ass puritans!

This game had better be great or it's just going to be another tick mark in the column of reasons to kill myself finally. >:|

Yep, it's pretty grim. Life is 0 or 10, with no 1-9. :(

7Th

My main problem with the game is that the in-game art looks really bland compared to Nishimura's originals. :(

My main problem with the game is that the in-game art looks really bland compared to Nishimura's originals. :(

That's kind of why I posted nothing but art. :X

My not-so-secret shame!

Game looks fun, but yeah - it's the typical cliff games these days fall off of going from f*cking amazing concept art to in game graphics. :(

Here's to hoping the game play can overcome the visuals.

Soul Beat

Totally worth it.
Oh, is that so? I'm gonna have to go check if they're doing that here as well.

Thanks for the info.

RetroMG

I was holding strong on not buying this until I realized that I've got a flight to Mexico coming up and probably a bit of time to kill in a hotel room while the wife attends a work conference.

Well, okay, I could just be digging for excuses.

EDIT: Caved, preordered. Will keep me entertained when I'm tired of the beach.

cj_iwakura

Well that was super effective. We should use inflammatory titles more often!
(Wonderful news, I have to go preorder CoP while I still can.)

Amazon'd. You win this round, Treasure Guardian Heroes people.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Damn. Thread continues to deliver.
Perhaps duckroll's generosity would continue if a Soul Hackers announcement were to ahhh, slip out!
:)

Forkball

The framerate looked so awful in the Japanese version, good to see they have fixed it. I'm excited for this game, I like new genre pairings.

So the lesson here is to always make suggestive thread titles if you want completely unrelated games to get localized?

I'll go make a Mega Man 25th Anniversary thread with the subtitle of like, BANGED IN THE BOMBHATCH BY CAPCOM, and maybe they'll localize one of the Senran Kagura games.

So the lesson here is to always make suggestive thread titles if you want completely unrelated games to get localized?

I'll go make a Mega Man 25th Anniversary thread with the subtitle of like, BANGED IN THE BOMBHATCH BY CAPCOM, and maybe they'll localize one of the Senran Kagura games.

DO IT!

I need my DynAssTitty Warriors in English! :3

This is the future.

It's always the future.

This was typed in the past! :O

SIX DAYS LEFT?!

Alboreo

I just realized that I haven't played a brawler in almost twenty years and I can't really remember what they are like beyond hitting random buttons to kill shit as a kid. What am I getting myself into?

Gah... I don't even have a 3DS but I think I'm going to pre-order and find a system later. Guardian Heroes is my favorite game. Like not just my favorite Saturn game or my favorite beat em' up, but my favorite videogame period.

I just realized that I haven't played a brawler in almost twenty years and I can't really remember what they are like beyond hitting random buttons to kill shit as a kid. What am I getting myself into?

What?!

Why would you not play best genre?! :O

Guardian Heroes, and hopefully Code of Princess involve a bit more thought and strategy than a Final Fight or Streets of Rage thanks to plane shifting and special attacks. Plus the character growth options make it feel a little more personalized.

Not to knock FF or SoR, I'd still play those over CoD or MGS any day of the week. Every day.

All day.

For free. :3

Top Bottom