• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
"This is not the Mike Leach offense you were looking for."

y8IeW.jpg

I live in Seattle, and have a bunch of friends who have suddenly become huge WSU fans because of Leach. My Facebook wall has been very entertaining tonight.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Poor Washington.

Washington finally gets a great TD, and it's overruled.

What does Washington have to do here to score?

cdyhybrid

I live in Seattle, and have a bunch of friends who have suddenly become huge WSU fans because of Leach. My Facebook wall has been very entertaining tonight.

The Wazzu fans I know are silent :( I don't want to say anything because I don't want to be a dick.

Poor Washington.

Washington finally gets a great TD, and it's overruled.

What does Washington have to do here to score?

The Redskins aren't playing tonight, to whom are you referring?

These refs are horrendous, but BYU was owed that one.

SEC:undeserved preseason rankings::pac-12:bad refs

Westonian

Stupid work schedule has killed my GAF college football posting this summer. I realized this evening I missed the pick 'em.

Good to see BYU D picking right up where they left off last year. And without Heaps, the offense at least has a pulse!

Go BYU!

PAC-10.2 refs are turruble.

Stupid work schedule has killed my GAF college football posting this summer. I realized this evening I missed the pick 'em.

Good to see BYU D picking right up where they left off last year. And without Heaps, the offense at least has a pulse!

Go BYU!

PAC-10.2 refs are turruble.

you only missed a couple games. go ahead and pick for the others!

AntoneM

42-0 at half, that's how you treat FCS teams.

Now it's time for our 3rd+ teamers to give up some points to NAU. I like how we came out though. Kinda makes me lol at media picking ASU 11th in the Pac 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom