• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

andycapps

cunningham-2.gif

Like a boss.

squicken

Exactly how is faking grades for athletes for 15 years not an NCAA violation? If USC would have given a math major a free car too would that have got them out of their sanctions?

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Exactly how is faking grades for athletes for 15 years not an NCAA violation? If USC would have given a math major a free car too would that have got them out of their sanctions?

Is this something new about UNC?

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Missouri's 3rd string QB was apparently arrested yesterday morning after evading police.

...on a scooter.

...at 12:17 am.

...with two female passengers.

Solid.

andycapps

was looking over the predictions.. i'm honestly surprised how many people took Washington St. over BYU

Hard for me to get over that stage of thinking that BYU is still just a mid major school with some minor successes. And I bought into the pirate's hype.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
What's up, fellow redditor?

Also, playing on this screen would suck. There would be an insane amount of lag.

got it from EDSBS, who must have got it from Redditor. I think I've been to Reddit maybe 4 or 5 times ever. Doesn't make sense.

Sounds like Michigan has finally shown what they're doing with the 2 suspended players. Sounds like they aren't making the trip.

ryan-ts

Some fans from other Big 10 schools were giving Michigan shit for apparently letting Clark and Fitz play, guess they were wrong.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Missouri's 3rd string QB was apparently arrested yesterday morning after evading police.

...on a scooter.

...at 12:17 am.

...with two female passengers.

Solid.

The crazy part is he successfully evaded police on a scooter. Until they called him after the fact and he turned himself in.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
surprised the diabeetus let him raise his arm that high, CTB.

I can't beleive he used to make McDonald's commercials.

Can't beleive my thread about a sexual enhancement pill victim thread got locked.

Westonian

Pick 'Em a Day Late
(THU) South Carolina @ Vanderbilt by X
(THU) Texas A&M @ Louisiana Tech by X
(THU) Washington State @ BYU by X

(FRI) Tennessee vs. NC State by 10
(FRI) Boise State @ Michigan State by 14 (Boise lost too many starters)
Notre Dame vs. Navy by 12
Ohio @ Penn State by 3
Northwestern @ Syracuse by 6
Nevada @ California by 9
Miami @ Boston College by 13
Clemson vs. Auburn by 6
Michigan vs. Alabama by 10
San Diego State @ Washington by 7
(SUN) Kentucky @ Louisville by 12
(MON) Georgia Tech @ Virginia Tech by 10

I wish I wasn't late, because I totally would have picked BYU by 24.

Cyan

Banned
Some fans from other Big 10 schools were giving Michigan shit for apparently letting Clark and Fitz play, guess they were wrong.

Er, no. Everyone was. Including SEC fans. Because it was absolutely ridiculous.

Glad he changed his mind.

impirius

"Maybe it's good for us ...," Spurrier said. "You look at the preseason press, we thought we were hot stuff. Then we almost got that stuff beat out of us."

I'm so glad the Steve Spurrier Quote Machine has been re-activated.

Cyan

Banned
"Maybe it's good for us ...," Spurrier said. "You look at the preseason press, we thought we were hot stuff. Then we almost got that stuff beat out of us."

I'm so glad the Steve Spurrier Quote Machine has been re-activated.

Is he making a hot piss reference? O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom