• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluemax

Banned
We're they black before?

Not gonna lie, I like white and/or team color socks and cleats a lot better.

I'm just used to USC jerseys being all mesh and the numbers getting all messed up. Plus rubberized collar is kind of ugly.

Texas and Florida both gonna suck again?

Hopefully we can beat aTm for both of my schools sakes.

White socks, black cleats with white laces. The black cleats with white laces were pretty iconic.

Texas State Bobcats up 14-10 on the Houston Cougars, that's impressive! I expect the Bobcats to get shredded in their first year in Division 1, but if we can at least put up a good showing I'll be happy.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
So annoying how you can never get a good game the first week because everybody schedules these crappy cupcake teams.

Good night, game over, etc. Probably better to grab a couple of folks from the crowd and let them play Alabama v. Michigan in NCAA '13 on that massive screen at this point.

Well, I was hoping Michigan would at least be competitive in this game. I hate it when the supposed marquee matchup of the day turns out to be an glorified practice game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom