• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE-MORTIFIED-PUNTER1.gif

At my friends watching the LHN, and let me tell you, you have GOT to get on this school specific channel shit. It's delicious.

EDIT: Granted, that play sucked

AntoneM

Holy shit, Youngstown State is up 21-10 on Pittsburgh.

MAC > Big East?

Waiting for the final score, but, getting ready to push Pitt fans on their Rivals board to sputtering incoherence when I tell them that Coach Graham even prepares for FCS teams and it's too bad they pushed him out the door ;).

Waiting for the final score, but, getting ready to push Pitt fans on their Rivals board to sputtering incoherence when I tell them that Coach Graham even prepares for FCS teams and it's too bad they pushed him out the door ;).

You're still stuck with Todd Graham though.

ag-my001

Someone should tell Michigan that they shouldn't try to look and play like LSU. Didn't work out so well against Bama last time.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Thats the type of offensive drive I thought we'd have, with the matchup of Alabama's Oline versus Michigans DLine

Here's to 3 1/2 more quarters of that

Speaking of terrible uniform changes I don't like Nike changing our socks and cleats.

We're they black before?

Not gonna lie, I like white and/or team color socks and cleats a lot better.

I'm just used to USC jerseys being all mesh and the numbers getting all messed up. Plus rubberized collar is kind of ugly.

Texas and Florida both gonna suck again?

Hopefully we can beat aTm for both of my schools sakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom