• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, if you're going to follow Saban from the locker room, at least make him bang his head on the door and play Goldberg's music.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I want Alabama to stay undefeated until Tennessee rolls over them at Neyland Stadium. That way the tears will be even more delicious. :p

So... ROLL TIDE!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
crazy that the 1st Alabama/Michigan game wasn't unitl 1988. When did Michigan start playing football (before everyone else)? Has to be about 100 years of football before facing each other.

crazy that the 1st Alabama/Michigan game wasn't unitl 1988. When did Michigan start playing football (before everyone else)? Has to be about 100 years of football before facing each other.

Even then, it was a bowl. This is the first regular-season meeting (which may or may not have been included in whatever info you get the 1988 thing from).

Mgoblue201

Won't stop picking the right nation
Surprised Michigan got pressure with only the defensive line, since that's supposed to be one of the weaknesses of the team.

FsVr0l.jpg

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I know I'm late to the party, but, my god those Michigan uniforms are BAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom