• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 11| Thursday Night Lights

jerd

greenbeckham_medium.gif

A more experienced Mauk plus a DGB who is starting to get a feel for things (I know, I know, it was Kentucky) may make for another potent Mizzou offense next year. They've definitely far exceeded my expectations.

Kacar

UM and Nebraska both 6-2 facing each other unranked. Wiscy with 1 complete bullshit loss and a road loss against #3 OSU and they are 24th. We are basically the MEAC in the polls eyes.

But I do think UM and Neb suck. Wiscy's ranking is just bizarre to me.

squicken

What is the challenge rule in college for coaches? In the NFL, w limited challenges, challenging for 7 yards on a kickoff would be moronic

Jamesways

UM and Nebraska both 6-2 facing each other unranked. Wiscy with 1 complete bullshit loss and a road loss against #3 OSU and they are 24th. We are basically the MEAC in the polls eyes.

But I do think UM and Neb suck. Wiscy's ranking is just bizarre to me.

Wisc shouldn't be ranked in your eyes?
Don't worry, I have a feeling even if they go 10-2 they'll still be around 22-24th.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
What is the challenge rule in college for coaches? In the NFL, w limited challenges, challenging for 7 yards on a kickoff would be moronic

If you challenge and it works, you don't lose the challenge and can use it again

Kenny Lawler with a couple nice catches on that drive. About the only bright spot this season has been Cal's receivers.

Cal down 21-7 now.

squicken

If Manziel somehow wins the Heisman again, he should give half the trophy to the defense. They always keep opponents in games so A&M has to keep playing offense

Top Bottom