• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 2| - Directional schools: Pay to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

Eat it pimp

I'm ready to go down with the ship. I did an epic piece of woofing this morning, to go along with all the trash talking I did in the preseason. I'm gonna get a tidal wave of hatin' ass Canes fan backlash on Facebook if we dare lose this thing. PEACE.

He pissed in EviLore's cornflakes.

Shame :/

So many good posters gone and so, so many awful posters remain (and are constantly added). I guess that's the circle of life here.

So what's the record for most personal fouls in a game? I think we'll get there with these teams.

Pimpwerx

Driskel is just not good. He stared down Dunbar there. "Looked off" the defense for a split second, then throws into triple coverage, after holding onto the ball a long time. This shit is frustrating. He better not make this porous Canes D look like a stopper. PEACE.

jjasper

I really don't know why anyone would try to run against us. We have a pretty good front 7 but our DBs are NAIA quality.

Link

The Autumn Wind
If that defender was actually paying attention to the ball instead of deciding he was just gonna spear the receiver, that would have been an easy pick.

Pimpwerx

Hopefully the defense has adjusted. Now can the offense get something going?

I FUCKING HATE YOU DRISKEL!

Assho....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Go defense, baby! Even the turnover margin. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom