• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 2| - Directional schools: Pay to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

Duke Johnson blocks well. Last week he stacked two guys on the same block. Had another nice one just now. Stuff like that NFL scouts love. PEACE.

jjasper

I think Worley has thrown it behind the receiver on every pass this year. At some point he will figure out that people keep moving after a pass.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Good to know my college team is going to be just as shitty and inept as my NFL team this year.

If anyone needs me, I'll be weeping in the corner.

Pimpwerx

Are we gonna take the cap off this offense today? Can we let Driskel slang it and live with the consequences? I just want to score some damn points already. PEACE.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Targeting rules are bizarre. Much more of an ejectable hit than half the previous "targeting" ejections.

PBY

Banned
Are we gonna take the cap off this offense today? Can we let Driskel slang it and live with the consequences? I just want to score some damn points already. PEACE.
Real talk- both teams have made so many mistakes already, whoever fucks up less is gonna win.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Pick sixes everywhere.

5zadbwh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom