• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 3| Kiffen/Brown Farewell Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashman

Banned
Because it is a taunt that they have decided is inappropriate to have in the game i guess. Good riddance, it is violent and needless.

Back in my day I had to go uphill both ways in the snow to score a touchdown and afterwards I just handed the ball to the ref and shook his hand.

Talon

Alabama is going to win the National Title again, aren't they?

Is this the Tide's toughest game on the schedule?
LSU at home is it. They got lucky on the SEC East part of the sched this year.
The o-line looks STOUT.
This is the biggest takeaway for me. They really opened up the playbook after the first drive. Backs are running with big lanes like they did last year.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
@JasonKirkSBN: Best sign for Saban yet: these teams have combined for 666 yards.

Good thing is, if this is the pressure A&M's returning starters can bring, we all know their backups can't bring it either.

Talon

I like the way Oregon seemed to de-sloppy. That bodes well for this team.
Most impressive thing about the Chip era is they never lost a let down game. On the road at Boise State, tough sleds against Stanford, and Auburn sure, but they win the games they're supposed to.

There's one flat game a season - Cal back in 2011 was the scariest. Will be tough for them to replicate.

iamblades

Just got back from the UK-UL game, wasn't as bad as I thought it would be overall.

Two mostly evenly matched teams aside from the QB and WR positions. UK at those positions was a complete trainwreck today. WRs dropping catchable balls, fumbling, throwing stupid picks, botching handoffs. if UK just had a QB who could even be a competent game manager and not turn the ball over and convert even 1/4 of 3rd downs, it could've been an interesting game.

Can't turn the ball over like that and go 0-13 on third down conversions and expect to beat a team like UL though.

Was a fun atmosphere though until the last touchdown, and the defense did about as good a job as anyone has on Bridgewater for most of the first half, but they were visibly tired in the second half because the offense couldn't convert on any third downs and keep them off the field. Also the 2 D linemen who went down with injuries didn't help any.

thefro

trxuu5bl.jpg

Greatest helmets in the history of football

Mizzou we comin for you next week

Velcro Fly

Three titles in a row and four in five years is pretty much video game level of dominance. Hats off to Alabama if they run the table this year though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom